One word Pineapple

I normally eat plenty of meat in my diet but a few days before an appointment I do cut back. I heard somewhere that meat does effect the taste. Yes I can't argue with your 1000 CIM experiences..lol. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I think the reason for people thinking vegetarians taste better is just because people think being veggie is healthier so they must taste better. I would say my observation holds up about 90% of the time. There are some bitter guys who eat meat and some yummy guys who don't. But in general it seems to be true, at least in my experience, that eating meat makes it taste much better.
I have found the most important factor as far as how good the cum tastes is actually whether he eats meat... and no, vegetarians DO NOT taste yummier! In my experience, veggies/vegans taste REALLY BITTER! As weird as that may seem, I always ask the super bitter tasting guys, do you eat meat? And they almost aways say "no" or "not very much."

I also had a boyfriend years ago who decided to go veggie, and his cum went from tasting good, to tasting absolutely awful and bitter. So, that's my scientific proof, haha!

I have also had guys who tasted really good, and when I asked about diet, a few of them mentioned pineapple or fruit. So that might help as well, but I think eating meat is definitely part of it! This is based on maybe 1,000 different CIM experiences. Originally Posted by rebeccaGFE
You're a total hottie. You really need to stop by Upstate NY. Red meats should be avoided as well as coffee and cigarettes. Fruits probably better than vegs. I've seen this topic discussed many times here. The two things that have stood out the most are pineapple for taste and celery for volume. Here's an interesting article.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...taste-of-semen
I imagine it's true, a former girlfriend used to tell me she could taste the vitamins I took. I sometimes make a protein smoothie now and then and also juice days before a session, usually carrots. Which I believe has provided me with 20/10 vision.
Thankfully, I've never had orange jizz.
I imagine it's true, a former girlfriend used to tell me she could taste the vitamins I took. I sometimes make a protein smoothie now and then and also juice days before a session, usually carrots. Which I believe has provided me with 20/10 vision.
Thankfully, I've never had orange jizz. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Is there anything that makes your jizz turn a different color? Altho that might not be a good thing anyways...
I didn't read the entire thread. This may have been asked already but I'll ask again.

How much time is needed for it to get into your system? An hour or so before a session?
I didn't read the entire thread. This may have been asked already but I'll ask again.

How much time is needed for it to get into your system? An hour or so before a session? Originally Posted by StopShort
I'm not 100% sure how long it takes to get into your system but for me. I usually will eat pineapple a couple days before my date. I know it stays in my system for at least that long and has worked wonders for me. I usually get comments like Damn you have the best tasting cum ever...lol.
From what I've read: 3h or so. But if you have pineapple (fruit, not only the juice) a couple of times a week AND the juice 3h or so before it, you see the results more effectively

The Pineapple �� you enjoyed in Cuba REALLY paid OFF
�� YUM
Second round Please?
2nd round cumming right up and possible a 3rd or 4th round as well .
If a guy wants to CIM and you to swallow, his cum needs to be "dessert quality". It should taste like fruity dessert sauce that you can put on ice cream or any fine dessert that you might enjoy at an upscale restaurant. You should crave it and want as much of it as you can possibly swallow. Nothing beats blowing a guy or guys and being rewarded by a fantastic tasty dessert))
You might even ask him to serve it to you on a dish of ice cream or chocolate mousse!!
Mmmm you make that sound so yummy.
All this extra effort and preparation time makes me glad I don't like blow jobs lol.
Derek, great tasting fruity creamy cum is yummy)
This is a great post and V is the best out there. My ATF too. Preparation is everything. It's a must on both sides and fruit works both on male and female, we should all enjoy it.
There is no reason why cum cant taste totally delicious so that all women and particularly cocksucking sluts like me will look forward to blowing guys and swallowing just to taste and enjoy their fruity creamy cum dessert. You need a high fruit diet, no smoking, no harsh spices etc to make your cum taste so good gals will seek you out just to eat your cum))
As long as we can have a "snowball fight."