If the forum for all posters or just a few?

I do like to kick the shit out of pretentious. Does that count for anything in this forum PJ? Originally Posted by WTF
Ummm...yea he got ya there lol. Not "you" personally, but the man knows of what he speaks.
I love the D & T upscale entertainment. Reminds me of Caddyshack right now. Now to screw those hot rich girls who love bad boys who think a hole in one, birdie, bogie, shank, slice, and hook are all sexual. So let me get my putter ready to drive my iron using it's perfect'y honed shaft and head.

God, I love the Country (ever notice the way that word sounds?) Club.
You two pick on me while I head over to nina's place and give her some well deserved K K Karma Originally Posted by WTF
right on....and i deserve some pretty good and hard Karma! I`ve been an awful good girl lately ....
I love the D & T upscale entertainment. Reminds me of Caddyshack right now. Now to screw those hot rich girls who love bad boys who think a hole in one, birdie, bogie, shank, slice, and hook are all sexual. So let me get my putter ready to drive my iron using it's perfect'y honed shaft and head.

God I love the Country (ever notice the way that word sounds?) Club. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I am just rolling on the floor laughing.... you are killing me here .....:-) where have you been hiding? Join the club......
What am I...the black sheep? WTF promised me a trip to Nola long before you came on the scene Miss Nina lol. Oh, but he did say the "three" of us would have a good time, so here's hoping.

Am a pleaser is one of a kind for sure.
Karma per se doesn't appear to be off limits -- just extending it into antisemitism. Thats where things went south. Recently, this crowd has had more trouble keeping it civil. We think its all Chuck's fault. Originally Posted by pjorourke
No i think its those people`s fault who think that criticism of lack of civility does not apply to them and then they continue to do what they accuse others of doing because they can`t see the splitter in their own eyes, because due to some bias they seem to have gotten away with stuff like that for way too long . So there can`t be improvement then....because that would mean some serious self reflection.
What am I...the black sheep? WTF promised me a trip to Nola long before you came on the scene Miss Nina lol. Oh, but he did say the "three" of us would have a good time, so here's hoping.

Am a pleaser is one of a kind for sure. Originally Posted by London Rayne
oh you are in , definetely....:-)) mmeeeeooowwwww..... ;-)
It was a long time before I realized a dog leg to the right wasn't a sex position. And hitting it on the green. Yeah, we KNOW what that means. A four man scramble, just code for gang bang. Where's the drink cart when you need one?

And ladies, if you're up for a par 4, I can get you there.
You two pick on me while I head over to nina's place and give her some well deserved K K Karma Originally Posted by WTF
More of that not kissing and telling WTF was just crowing about...

Can't really blame him, should have thought of that first.
It was a long time before I realized a dog leg to the right wasn't a sex position. And hitting it on the green. Yeah, we KNOW what that means. A four man scramble, just code for gang bang. Where's the drink cart when you need one?

And ladies, if you're up for a par 4, I can get you there. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
gosh - you are wonderful -
For those who remember vinyl records: this is beginning to sound like a record with scratches on it.
No i think its those people`s fault who think that criticism of lack of civility does not apply to them and then they continue to do what they accuse others of doing because they can`t see the splitter in their own eyes, because due to some bias they seem to have gotten away with stuff like that for way too long . So there can`t be improvement then....because that would mean some serious self reflection. Originally Posted by ninasastri
...Thanks for that Nina! You saved me from a lot of typing that I simply can't be bothered to do tonight!....You certainly nailed it, and trust me, there are MANY others that share your sentiment.
gosh - you are wonderful - Originally Posted by ninasastri
Why, thank you, thank you very much.

Next time you're on the golf course, yell "skin" whenever you hear someone yelling "fore". It's fun!

And contrary to some points made, seems like some people do read and understand. I may think Motel 6 is upscale because they actually have beds in the room. And talk about lavish, I remember when the ultimate Hilton rooms had vibrating beds. Those were the days. Get in SB position and let the bed do most of the work.

Things have changed. So it seems many opinions are welcome here.

And so, the D & T forum maintains its intended purpose.

I need to stop, get a drink, get layed and laugh more. You guys are wonderful.

As for all opinions voiced, let the unenlightened be. The poor souls are lost.
...Thanks for that Nina! You saved me from a lot of typing that I simply can't be bothered to do tonight!....You certainly nailed it, and trust me, there are MANY others that share your sentiment. Originally Posted by Valerie
And many that don't; but we can keep discussing it ad nauseum I suppose. Or we could all agree to disagree and move on to more interesting topics..
And many that don't; but we can keep discussing it ad nauseum I suppose. Or we could all agree to disagree and move on to more interesting topics.. Originally Posted by discreetgent
No one's forcing you to discuss it love...