WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

I think there are some open parking places in Clarksville, LLephantMan.

They've been there since you were in Buster Browns, or before they made the lake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA A,
I think AssUp is flirting with Speedo ... in hopes he can get into those tight biker shorts of Speedo's .....

... you two fools know so much about me, but you think I don't know shit about the UT @ Austin campus ... or the UT system ... or any other college campus .... like: Baylor, TCU, SMU, A&M, Rice, UofH (main and clear lake) UT Elpaso, Tech, SW Texas, Texas A&I, Pan American College, and area community colleges in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston!!!!

Give it a rest you stupid little newbies!

Try to find Clarksville on the map, ok? No wonder you two thought you were driving through the UT campus ... just like you think you are driving through Clarksville as you "roll" down West Lynn....
Gibberish.

You need a cup of covfefe, LLephantMan. I'm such a "newbie," I was here a week before you realized that ASPD was gone.

BTW --'for the record, do you condemn the alt-right, KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacy?

Or are you afraid your SO will find out about that too?
^^^^ SPAM ^^^^

AssUp garbage collection trucks are granted access to the campus.

That doesn't count for your trips across campus.
Do you condemn the hate groups I mentioned, LLephantMan?

Yes or no.
I think AssUp is flirting with Speedo ... in hopes he can get into those tight biker shorts of Speedo's .....

... you two fools know so much about me, but you think I don't know shit about the UT @ Austin campus ... or the UT system ... or any other college campus .... like: Baylor, TCU, SMU, A&M, Rice, UofH (main and clear lake) UT Elpaso, Tech, SW Texas, Texas A&I, Pan American College, and area community colleges in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston!!!!

Give it a rest you stupid little newbies!

Try to find Clarksville on the map, ok? No wonder you two thought you were driving through the UT campus ... just like you think you are driving through Clarksville as you "roll" down West Lynn.... Originally Posted by LexusLover
No one, myself included, says you don't know shit about UT-Austin or any other campus. However when you make 100% incorrect statements like

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

you simply show yourself to be a lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly who lives in the distant past. The statement is WRONG.The UT-Austin campus, Texas A&M- College Station, Rice, and Baylor campuses are open to driving on their premises without permits. You limit yourself to Texas. I have been on the campuses of Cal-Berkeley, U. of Michigan, Tulane, LSU, U. of Florida, U. of South Carolina, Richmond, VCU, William & Mary, Pittsburgh, Penn State, U. of Pennsylvania, U. of Tennessee, and countless other colleges/universities in the NE and I can say that not ONE of those colleges requires a permit to drive on campus.
In your ignorance you can deflect all you want and bring up long-gone subjects such as Clarksville, where again you were proven wrong, but that will not change the FACT that you are WRONG if you believe that 99% of campuses in the U.S. require permits to drive on those campuses. Only your arrogance keeps you from admitting you are wrong.
Have you two want-a-bes gotten a room yet?

You all try to hard to be correct. For whom did you all vote?

You just keep losing!

Oh yea, I remembered a few I've also been on ..

Prairie View A&M
Sam Houston State University
San Jac College
St. Mary's in San Antonio
Do you condemn the hate groups I mentioned, LLephantMan?

Yes or no. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you condemn www.fatgay.net? Of course you don't. It's your favorite website.
You can drive on most campuses, you need a pass to park.
Do you condemn www.fatgay.net? Of course you don't. It's your favorite website. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm curious if AssUp condemns .....

... the Teamster truckers who dick him at the truck stop ...

... and don't tip!

Most of them probably voted for Trump and will again in 2020.
  • Old-T
  • 08-16-2017, 11:13 AM
A discussion about WLM, hate groups, campus freedom of speech. All topics of some seriousness.

But what does it devolve to on here? An asinine discussion about whether you need a permit to drive on campus. Yep, that's about what this forum has become--too many resident Wackos who have checked out of the real world and now only reside in here full time.
You can drive on most campuses, you need a pass to park. Originally Posted by bamscram
I suppose one can protest by yelling out the window. You can drive on most military bases also, if you check in at the guard station, let me them know your business, verify you have an appointment, check your ID, and issue you a pass .... after which they instruct you where to park your fucking car ... and that's where you need to be going ... meaning don't BS the MP/MA ... and don't BS the Campus Cops!

There are a lot of assholes that do 70 and 80 or more in the 60 mph toll roads around town ... also, but that doesn't mean it's "legal" to do 70+ .... and little Speedo has already admitted he violates the speeding laws in Texas! And I suspect those two short-stuffs haven't obeyed the law regarding a stop sign since they took their driving test. So claiming one can "drive around" on a campus doesn't mean it's a "public place" ... look at the friggin speed limit sign on the guard station ... I've driven through that one and the one up off "the drag" on the Northwest side before so many times before those two idiots learned to stand up and pee I couldn't begin to give you a number!
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 11:15 AM
Is LL still trying to maintain that you can not drive around UT campus?

• WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 11:19 AM
A discussion about WLM, hate groups, campus freedom of speech. All topics of some seriousness.

But what does it devolve to on here? An asinine discussion about whether you need a permit to drive on campus. Yep, that's about what this forum has become--too many resident Wackos who have checked out of the real world and now only reside in here full time.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Maybe LL will next tell the forum that one needs a imaginary permit to participate
  • Old-T
  • 08-16-2017, 11:21 AM
Is LL still trying to maintain that you can not drive around UT campus?

. Originally Posted by WTF
If you dig through all his fluff and extraneous words, yes, I think that is what he is implying.