Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

• WTF
  • 11-13-2017, 07:29 AM
There are allegations against people from Hollywood, news media ,gymnastics, soccer, capitol hill why is this one a hit piece?
. Originally Posted by bamscram

Because this one is one of theirs! They need hard evidence when it is one of theirs. Harvey Weinstien fucks a couple of actresses that want a job and he is the Devil...ole Roy lurking around the Courthouse looking for dates is a prime time Senate contender!
Why should one guy get a pass for what he did years ago and all the others don’t?

The fuckup isn’t not taking Moore down. It’s not taking Twitler down.

How many of you know the Louis C.K. Handshake?

And we thought BIll Cosby was a monster...
Because this one is one of theirs! They need hard evidence when it is one of theirs. Harvey Weinstien fucks a couple of actresses that want a job and he is the Devil...ole Roy lurking around the Courthouse looking for dates is a prime time Senate contender! Originally Posted by WTF
The Republicans have already denounced him and pulled their money from his campaign. Besides, I’ll bet McConnell is behind this.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2017, 08:18 AM
The Republicans have already denounced him and pulled their money from his campaign. Besides, I’ll bet McConnell is behind this. Originally Posted by bambino
I've already stated as much.

They do not want this nut case in the Senate....they already have Teddy Cruz!

I actually would rather him than the other GOP Senator he defeated in the primary. Be way more interesting.

McConnell has now officially called for Moore to step down.
The whole Hollywood thing has been fueled by liberals. We conservatives are standing to the side laughing and offering suggestions on knot tying.
Another woman held a press conference accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 16. Jesus...she said her neck had bruises when he grabbed her...forced her head to his crotch.
Another women held a press conference accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 16. Jesus...she said her neck had bruises when he grabbed her... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Maybe her mother declined Moore’s request to date her daughter after she came home with bruises on her neck.
If you are 32 and have to ask the girls mother if you can date them, you are a real creep. Hell the wenie waggler is doing prison time for just sending a sex text to a teenager, he didn't even touch her. Originally Posted by bamscram
And how many Dems distanced themselves from him or asked him to step down?

Another women held a press conference accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 16. Jesus...she said her neck had bruises when he grabbed her... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Did she get pics of the bruises for evidence?
And how many Dems distanced themselves from him or asked him to step down?

Did she get pics of the bruises for evidence? Originally Posted by garhkal
Of course not. Bruises around a 16yr girls neck is normal in Alabama. Nobody would notice. Even her parents.
Another woman held a press conference accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 16. Jesus...she said her neck had bruises when he grabbed her...forced her head to his crotch. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Does she still have the bruises?

Or does she just have digital images of the bruises?
Another woman held a press conference accusing Moore of molesting her when she was 16. Jesus...she said her neck had bruises when he grabbed her...forced her head to his crotch. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Before it's all over with a dozen women will come out of the woodwork with similar allegations that date back when they were underage sluts trying to make a buck. I am not amazed at the allegations because we all know that these things do happen. What amazes me is the amount of time that passes before a so called victim decides to come forward, it kind of makes them look stupid especially when they can't even prove anything. The victim who claims she was bruised, those bruises are healed now. Was the incident documented with pictures, medical exam, a police report? I would guess no, her word against Moore's. I wish them all luck, they're gonna need it.

Jim
That would be sexual assault, pro-plunged-ass, sexual assault has for many years been a crime ... even 40 years ago ... even in Alabama.

It's amazing what crawls out of the gutter near election time.

Plus, this latest accuser claims Moore "locked" her in his car, pro-plunged-ass -- child locks weren't common until the early 80s -- not 1977 -- pro-plunged-ass, and even then those safety locks were for the back doors, per Wiki. So, how, pray tell, using 1977 technology and safety devices, did Moore lock this accuser in his car to keep her from escaping?
I wish them all luck, they're gonna need it. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Wish EVERYONE "luck" ... GOOD LUCK!

I can hear it now!

"I remember when you were 16 and operating a register you stole $10 from the register! I realize it's taken me over to years to bring it to your attention, but it proves you are a thief, since you can't remember operating a register for me!"
Was he a judge then? No!

With respect to these allegations .... the physical violence had to be injected to get over the age hurdle, since apparently the other allegations are questionable and/or are not a crime, because of Alabama's age of consent ... 16 ... at the alleged time.

Everyone should read the alleged account of the incident.