So, Roy Moore Was A Democrat When He Was Hustling Young Girls.

How is Roy doing in the polls these days?

And who really cares about "the polls" ...

... except for the ones in Moscow!
So what is the relevance of "not" denying the accusations?

"Not denying" the accusation is an "admission"?

Your slicing your bologna paper thin!

And you call others "idiot"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know you are slow but I really think you are just acting dumb this time. In the cases that have confessed, there are taking responsibility for it. Even in the Franken case he has asked for it to be investigated to shown it was consensual. And with Conyer he admitted it and stepped down. So we have Trump being accused of wrong doing by 100 of folks and you say he is innocent on every count . We have Roy being accused, caught lying about and you say the same.
What you are trying to do is make the argument about something other than what it is. It is not about what someone done it is about how every conservative accused you stand behind and even the slightest rumor about a Dem and you want to execute them.

And we know how well the polls worked last election. He may get the seat but that is only because the conservatives really have no moral compass.
I know you are slow .... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Do you "believe" that gives your rant validity?
Moore is winning, and the party of Trump is welcoming him in with the other sexual predators

Moore is winning, and the party of Trump is welcoming him in with the other sexual predators
. Originally Posted by bamscram
Do you "believe" that gives your rant validity? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do not have a rant. But your comment does. LOL!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes you voted for her, but it is the wrong Clinton, buttstupid.
. Originally Posted by bamscram

Franken , Conyers And Green are switching party's?
Franken , Conyers And Green are switching party's? Originally Posted by goodolboy
If Moore wins why not. Would be a smart move.
Party’s?

Any of you go to school?