The Alabama Senate Race Thread

Should a woman have the right to a abortion at 9 months? Is it still her right at that point? At what point is it no longer her right? Should the father have any rights besides financial responsibility? I am guessing that the majority of people think that a line should be drawn somewhere.
Why do you hypocrites keep arguing over women’s reproductive health issues? MORAL grounds?

Just shut the fuck up already.

Americans favor a women’s right to choose. Screaming baby murder as a campaign slogan just ain’t gonna work ever again.

Find something else.

Like keeping guns available to mental patients.

Just shut the fuck up already.

Americans favor a women’s right to choose. Screaming baby murder as a campaign slogan just ain’t gonna work ever again. . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would depend on the American.

"Men and women express similar views on abortion; 59% of women say it should be legal in all or most cases, as do 55% of men." http://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/p...n-on-abortion/
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:26 PM
Should a woman have the right to a abortion at 9 months? No and they do not unless it effects the mothers life. Is it still her right at that point? Again , no. At what point is it no longer her right? I think around 20 weeks, as do most folks with half a brain. Should the father have any rights besides financial responsibility? He has the right not to fuck a woman without protection....but no , he can neither legally make her get an abortion or keep the child. I am guessing that the majority of people think that a line should be drawn somewhere. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yes the majority of folks think around 20 weeks is reasonable.

But then there is your dumbass that thinks the Morning after Pill is murder.
Yes the majority of folks think around 20 weeks is reasonable.

But then there is your dumbass that thinks the Morning after Pill is murder. Originally Posted by WTF
I guess that shows your ignorance, I am pro choice and always have been. I do think there should be limits though.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:34 PM
I guess that shows your ignorance, I am pro choice and always have been. I do think there should be limits though. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I do too and have stated around 20 weeks.

Someone has already posted that 99% of abortions are done before 24 weeks.

So like voter fraud, folks are seeking a solution to something that is not a problem. They are not trying to shut down late term abortion but all abortion.
Next Trump is too stupid to realize Clinton got him elected with her incompetence. She should have realized that she needed Sanders as her VP... Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahaha.... the fact that you would even put Bernie Sanders in the same sentence with the word "competence" shows what a moronic buffoon you are!

Sanders is the guy who was so "competent" he was expelled from a Vermont hippie commune!

He is so "competent" that he has never held a job in the private sector and has spent an entire lifetime sucking at the public teet!

He is so "competent" that he moved his first wife into a shack with mud floors and quickly found himself divorced!

He is so "competent" that he used to have his electricity shut off by the power companies for non-payment!

He is so "competent" that he never took a single course in economics and thinks the best way to stimulate the economy is to make the rich poor!

I could go on... but why bother, since I'm speaking to the least competent poster in this forum, and the one with the "least" IQ!
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Hahahaha.... the fact that you would even put Bernie Sanders in the same sentence with the word "competence" shows what a moronic buffoon you are!

! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your ignorance in regard to politics is only surpassed in your ignorance on heterosexuality

More harmful for Clinton was which young voters stayed home: minorities. Among white voters, voters 18-29 years old made up 30 percent of voters who did not participate in the November election. Among young Hispanic voters, that climbs to 43 percent. Among young black voters, it was an even higher 46 percent. That generally matches the findings of the voter data released in some Southern states showing that young black voters were especially likely to stay home in this election. Younger black voters were far more likely to support Bernie Sanders in the primary, suggesting that there simply was not the enthusiasm for Clinton’s candidacy as there was for Obama’s in 2012. Clinton’s favorable rating, for instance, was about 10 percentage points lower among the youngest black voters compared to the oldest black voters in the SurveyMonkey poll.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/
Trump supported Moore, he lost. Trump supported Strange, he lost. You can't then lie/distort about that support....which is wtf bambino is trying to do. Originally Posted by WTF
Once again, you show yourself to be a simple-minded simpleton. There is tepid support, luke-warm support, and "all-in" support. You're too stupid to tell the difference... but even if you did miraculously know how to calibrate it, you would try to blur it all to make Trump look like the loser!

Trump's problem with Moore is this 'MeToo' movement. His support of Moore brought up his own past. Originally Posted by WTF
You also can't calibrate the difference between rape and kissing women on the lips without asking their permission first! If you think those so-called "sexual assault" accusations against Trump will gain any traction, you're as delusional as "Jackie" at a UVA frat party!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus
Your ignorance in regard to politics is only surpassed in your ignorance on heterosexuality

More harmful for Clinton was which young voters stayed home: minorities. Among white voters, voters 18-29 years old made up 30 percent of voters who did not participate in the November election. Among young Hispanic voters, that climbs to 43 percent. Among young black voters, it was an even higher 46 percent. That generally matches the findings of the voter data released in some Southern states showing that young black voters were especially likely to stay home in this election. Younger black voters were far more likely to support Bernie Sanders in the primary, suggesting that there simply was not the enthusiasm for Clinton’s candidacy as there was for Obama’s in 2012. Clinton’s favorable rating, for instance, was about 10 percentage points lower among the youngest black voters compared to the oldest black voters in the SurveyMonkey poll.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/ Originally Posted by WTF
Your ignorance about outing people on a Hooker board is unsurpassed. You got banned for a year. Lusty’s IQ is at least 100pts higher than yours. I’m sure that’s not something he wouldnt brag about.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 04:10 PM
Once again, you show yourself to be a simple-minded simpleton. There is tepid support, luke-warm support, and "all-in" support.

So is this like being a little Preggo? A little more preggo? All in Preggo!?

! Originally Posted by lustylad
Trump made robo calls for Moore! He was all in.

I heard that was trump's horse Moore rode up on!

You also can't calibrate the difference between rape and kissing women on the lips without asking their permission first! If you think those so-called "sexual assault" accusations against Trump will gain any traction, you're as delusional as "Jackie" at a UVA frat party!
Originally Posted by lustylad
I have said they are changing the landscape of politics. trump made it through the first round but like a celebrity Chef, he may have trouble making it through round 2,3 and 4.

Look, this 'Me Too' shit done went further than I ever thought.

I'm not discounting the hard on these women have! They are smelling power and are like sharks to blood!
I'm not discounting the hard on these women have! Originally Posted by WTF
That's because your tranny gaydar is always on!
Great comeback Junior.

Twitler fucked up by going all in.

Now some DC Republicans are calling for Twitler to permanently banish Bannon.
He should have thought about this when Bannon dragged him into the Moore campaign. go
Twitler fucked up by going all in. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's twitler?

Trump never went all in, you lying jackass. He campaigned for Luther Strange in the primary and hasn't returned to Alabama since.

And Moore's not the big loser here. It's you... and your fellow libtard dems. You're crying beneath your breath. You won't be able to lie and say you're running against the "Grand Old Pedophile" party in 2018.

Too bad the DNC already pissed away so much money on T-shirts and placards. Maybe hildebeest can float you a loan?

Baahahahaha!!!
So if i murdered (ran over) a pregnant woman ON her way to the abortion clinic, i would STILL be charged with 2 counts or more of vehicular homicide, cause even THOUGH by going to the climic (to abort her 'baby') the law still would say "she intended to keep it'?? Yet again, a double standard.

Hell, attempting to kill yourself ON YOUR OWN is still a crime in many areas.. And men have to get permission of their wives, to get a vasectomy. So guess the "Its your body/its your choice" thing only applies to women..

Oh it was most DEFINITELY the accusations against moore that cost him.

Yup. Just look for EVERY OTHER republican up for election next year to get dozens of accusers coming out of the wood work to spoil THEIR chance of winning...

There was a news article i saw yesterday saying all this hoopla about harassment might wind up BITING women in the ass, as men would start hiring LESS women, and doing LESS at work with women, thus hurting their 'advancement options', all cause they are doing all they can to cover their asses against all this rash of false accusations.
AND I AGREE with the article. Originally Posted by garhkal
Ya see how fucked up society is. There are flaws every where.

Jim