Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

Go back to your playground, snitchy... recess isn't over!

lusty has the wit of a spurned old gay dude.

Originally Posted by WTF
Dude what's with all these Memes you keep posting, can't you think of anything original? Hmm, I get it. No wit right?

Jim
Dude what's with all these Memes you keep posting, can't you think of anything original? Hmm, I get it. No wit right?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No.
Again ... you fucked it up, bubba!

If you agree, the answer is "YES!" If you disagree, then the answer is "NO."

With all due respect!

I found it amusing the way Lustylad handed you your ass. His wit alone exceeds any degree of intelligence you might think you have, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I find it amusing that you were too stupid to know he was wrong, then after it is pointed out you still want to rum your pie hole.
Are you that stupid or that arrogant?

Funny how you always act so educated then fall for that bullshit.
While I may be sloppy at what I write on here, I at least do not blindly follow others like you.
I find it amusing that you were too stupid to know he was wrong, then after it is pointed out you still want to rum your pie hole.

While I may be sloppy at what I write on here, I at least do not blindly follow others like you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hey trashboy, why the bump now?

I find it amusing how Jim's comments annoyed the fuck out of you for the last 4 days!

Trump called and congratulated Doug Jones ..... Originally Posted by bambino
.... after Jones got off the phone with Senator Shelby with Jones's instructions until the next election. Listen carefully to Jones. He won't be Schumer's Bitch, that's for sure.

No it is not,I made the bet not you nutlicker, and you took it. Then when you saw you were a dotard you tried to change it. And if we were not negotiating anything what are the stakes? I sent you a PM (the other kind) to figure the details out and I guess your boyfriend saw it and wanted to know why you were conversing with another man. I was told not to contact you again. So lets hear the bet details asshole.

And who gives a shit about spelling besides you. How about this, you go a week without a grammar mistake and I will let you give me a rimjob.

PS. I am going to be out of town for the long weekend so you have plenty of time to make up some more bullshit, but the thread will show what the bet really is so don't waste your time with that fodder. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hey trashboy, why the bump now?

I find it amusing how Jim's comments annoyed the fuck out of you for the last 4 days!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey Dotard. I was out of town so I did not see it. Maybe you need new glasses or something. Pay attention next time.
Hey Dotard. I was out of town so I did not see it. Maybe you need new glasses or something. Pay attention next time.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
They put you away for a DUI? Per Capita income you flunky, hick loser.
Quit trying to impress me. It ain’t going to happen loser. Now go corner Lube in your double wide. Originally Posted by bambino
Okay I got Lube cornered for you. Are you ready to toss his salad? Gey Rey said he would be happy to fluff him till you get here. I warn you he is much skinnier now because of not getting a sandwich every time he fucked your mommy.
Okay I got Lube cornered for you. Are you ready to toss his salad? Gey Rey said he would be happy to fluff him till you get here. I warn you he is much skinnier now because of not getting a sandwich every time he fucked your mommy. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Im sure you do have him cornered. You don’t have any food in your double wide so Lube can lose some weight tossing some salad. Is your inbred son watching you two go at it?

While I may be sloppy at what I write on here, I at least do not blindly follow others like you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only that has been pointed out is what a dumbass you are.

Jim
Im sure you do have him cornered. You don’t have any food in your double wide so Lube can lose some weight tossing some salad. Is your inbred son watching you two go at it? Originally Posted by bambino
Don't be shy. Maybe Rey will give you a prostate massage to get you relaxed before you ravish your conquest Luke.
My son is busy fucking your daughter while your wife licks his balls, or he would be here to spitroast you while you eat Luke's ass.
So lets get back to that bet you welshing blowhard.
Don't be shy. Maybe Rey will give you a prostate massage to get you relaxed before you ravish your conquest Luke.
My son is busy fucking your daughter while your wife licks his balls, or he would be here to spitroast you while you eat Luke's ass.
So lets get back to that bet you welshing blowhard. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Have you ever had a prostate massage by a women?