European Union Backing Off Tariffs

Neither one of those quotes mention a particular quarter. You are an idiot "like the world has never seen". I bet your mom had you after just 9 months of gestation LOL! I think she had you in the field and kept on picking okra. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You didn't exclude the quarter where the deficit went down $50 billion when you posted your lie, M T Brain Socket.
You didn't exclude the quarter where the deficit went down $50 billion when you posted your lie, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would I? You do know Obama had several quarters better than that, so I guess that means he is better than Trump LOL! You are starting to give Lusty a run for his money!
Why would I? You do know Obama had several quarters better than that, so I guess that means he is better than Trump LOL! You are starting to give Lusty a run for his money! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo had several that were considerably worse which more than offset those you are bragging about, M T Brain Socket. So, Trump is ahead and pulling away from Odumbo's miserable performance, M T Brain Socket.
Odumbo had several that were considerably worse which more than offset those you are bragging about, M T Brain Socket. So, Trump is ahead and pulling away from Odumbo's miserable performance, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do realize that makes you look like an idiot. That was my whole contention, you can not judge by one quarter. You are playing the thirsty monkey again!
Trump is building on the economy Obama handed him. I am sure he will fuck it up before he leaves.
You do realize that makes you look like an idiot. That was my whole contention, you can not judge by one quarter. You are playing the thirsty monkey again!
Trump is building on the economy Obama handed him. I am sure he will fuck it up before he leaves.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Trump is stringing those quarters back-to-back, not sprinkled here and there over eight yearsM T Brain Socket. You're the fucking idiot, M T Brain Socket.

Trump is stringing those quarters back-to-back, not sprinkled here and there over eight yearsM T Brain Socket. You're the fucking idiot, M T Brain Socket.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So far he has strung one in a row LOL. You are a fucking lunatic. And now you are trying to segue it into jobs LOL! You are so predictable.
You didn't exclude the quarter where the deficit went down $50 billion when you posted your lie, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama reduced it by a Trillion and you never said a word. Pedant!
So far he has strung one in a row LOL. You are a fucking lunatic. And now you are trying to segue it into jobs LOL! You are so predictable. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Keep sucking dick, M T Brain Socket.

Trump economy's sustained growth pace unlike anything seen in 13 years

The Trump economy may be doing something not seen since 2005 —growth at a 3 percent or better pace for three quarters in a row.

(CNBC)

Obama reduced it by a Trillion and you never said a word. Pedant! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It was Odumbo's to reduce, M T Brain Socket. W's final deficit stood at $459 billion and Odumbo left a $585 billion deficit, M T Brain Socket. That's a net increase, M T Brain Socket.
You’re a simpleton IBIdiot.
I B Idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Everyone here knew that about you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sen...ontent=2271112

senate votes to cit tarriffs on a number of goods.

wouldn't what they did undermine Trumps tariff' agenda?
Hope so. He’s out of control.

American businesses are laying off workers as a result of his foolishness.

Expect more foolishness out of him the closer Mueller gets.

It’s predictable.
You all are getting AssUp in a tither ....

.... his Walmart prices are going up!
You all are getting AssUp in a tither ....

.... his Walmart prices are going up!
Keep sucking dick, M T Brain Socket.

It was Odumbo's to reduce, M T Brain Socket. W's final deficit stood at $459 billion and Odumbo left a $585 billion deficit, M T Brain Socket. That's a net increase, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a lying sack of shit you are. Bush had a 1.4 trillion deficit Dotard

I knew you got confused with the difference between Debt and Deficit but this is just you telling a fucking lie.