And it begins. WWIII

ok let your son or daughter go to iran and write back how much fun they having or you can get lucky and go pick them up at Andrews when they come home in a pine box then tell you wife about what you said here asshole Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Pulls yours skirts up and gives your sack a tugs
Or in your case your cunt lips
we are not going to use nukes if we do so will Russia and china and those will be coming our way and texas will be first on the target list I can tell you that
we are not going to use nukes if we do so will Russia and china and those will be coming our way and texas will be first on the target list I can tell you that Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Those 2 aint doin sheet while big T is in office. They know better.
One gram of azithromycin and 250 mg of ceftriaxone works for me every time.
Originally Posted by Tiny
I laughed, but we're talking about different terms..
GOOD GOD NOW THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE TRUMP IS GOING TO START WWIII Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
They say everything happens in threes. World War 3 is inevitable. I wouldn't sweat it.
Turn it all into a glowing piece of glass Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did your forefathers sell blankets infected with small pox to natives...that’s some crazy genocidal shit your harping.
Did your forefathers sell blankets infected with small pox to natives...that’s some crazy genocidal shit your harping. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I take offense to that remark and do not think its a funny joke! Has nothing to do with dropping nukes on our enemies to save millions of allied lives!
Did your forefathers sell blankets infected with small pox to natives...that’s some crazy genocidal shit your harping. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Was your daddy ground zero for the fagg disease??
[*]Did your forefathers sell blankets infected with small pox to natives...that’s some crazy genocidal shit your harping.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Did your forefathers capture and butcher Europeans and other natives for supper? You might want to check out the veracity of that Amherst myth and not continue to make a fool of yourself.
I take offense to that remark and do not think its a funny joke! Has nothing to do with dropping nukes on our enemies to save millions of allied lives! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh, so it has nothing to do with dropping tactical nukes in Middle East.?

What’s with the sand to glass reference?

What’s with the sand to glass reference? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Its an old exaggerated expression!
Heat and pressure turns sand to glass genius.
Gawd you just proved how stupid the left can be!

You do realize that nukes generate this?
Its an old exaggerated expression!
Heat and pressure turns sand to glass genius.
Gawd you just proved how stupid the left can be!

You do realize that nukes generate this? Originally Posted by winn dixie
So you are advocating firing a few submarine based tactical nukes into the Middle East. How many cities are you wanting to attack in Iran. You think 3 or 4 nukes will straighten them guys out ?

I don’t think you realize what the hell your advocating. You call it self defense I call it mass murder.
What part of Odumbo blocking the Israeli attempt to kill Soleimani in 2015 do you not understand? You know, the guy whose death is presently causing your ilk so much grief and gnashing of teeth for fear of an impending but fictitious apocalypse?

Odumbo' failure to deal appropriately with human garbage like Soleimani left it to Trump to take him out.

I'd say your ilk is fucking making shit up again, except that what you're doing is actually parroting Iranian propaganda. Trump is going to go after Iran's military-industrial complex. Statues of Cyrus are NOT on the target list unless the Iranians are using it as cover for a SAM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You on "2015"

So what about 2008 when, Bush, blocked it to?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iran-suleimani

Didn't fit your narrative, huh?
That's why you didn't bring it up

In 2015 there wasn't a manhunt for,Soleimani..

The reason why Bush and Obama passed on it, because it would have destabilized the whole region

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ob...ssem-soleimani

Trump acted alone.

Now the establishment is ready, to destabilize the region.. They're the last on the map, or he's working with Russia

Has any body seen the dead body?

What’s with the sand to glass reference? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
During the Obama Administration 2800 strikes were launched upon Iraq and Syria all without Congressional approval. Dems certainly won't squawk about that. Qasem Soleimani was a Lawful Military Objective and Trump was within his full Constitutional Authority to take action. So quit bitching you don't know what the hell you are even talking about.
You on "2015"

So what about 2008 when, Bush, blocked it to?

Didn't fit your narrative, huh?
That's why you didn't bring it up

In 2015 there wasn't a manhunt for,Soleimani..

The reason why Bush and Obama passed on it, because it would have destabilized the whole region

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ob...ssem-soleimani

Trump acted alone.

Now the establishment is ready, to destabilize the region.. They're the last on the map, or he's working with Russia
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

What part of Israel taking the blow-back in 2015 for the elimination of Soleiman do you not understand?

By "stability" your ilk is stupidly arguing for a Shia Islamic Crescent throughout the region under the hegemony of Iran.

With congressional approval, Odumbo put U.S. troops back into Iraq -- a combat zone -- in 2014. Your notion that Trump di that on his own is BS.