Tasting your own cum

Hell NOOOOOOO, I will not do that, as a matter of fact after I get a BJ she has to go brush her teeth
before I will kiss her. I would prefer to kiss her tomorrow sometime as even after brushing the teeth
that is to soon. And just so you know I do not kiss anybody I see from here.
I’ve always had this fantasy for a man to cum in me and lick my pussy as it drips
Out. �� I fantasize about it often. Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
This is about as sexy as you can get. I've had a couple of sugar babes that were down for this and it was so fucking hot for them.

Just as we guys don't seem to think it a problem for a woman to suck our cock at being in her pussy and soaked with her juices, I don't see why it's such a big deal for us dudes to return the pleasure. Not for everyone, but I love it!
Hell to the Yea! Its hawt turn on for me. I just did a review on two hotties, Bucket list conquered! Anyway there was come all around in and out of all three mouths and it was HOT!! My first! I eat a lot of fruits though so that makes my cum sweet!
Hell Yes Im up for it Adrianna
Kissing after BBBJ = highly erotic.
This is about as sexy as you can get. I've had a couple of sugar babes that were down for this and it was so fucking hot for them.

Just as we guys don't seem to think it a problem for a woman to suck our cock at being in her pussy and soaked with her juices, I don't see why it's such a big deal for us dudes to return the pleasure. Not for everyone, but I love it! Originally Posted by river985
I agree. I have yet to be with or find a man who didn’t think this was “gay” in literal terms they’ve used. I know I’ll run into someone to fulfill this one day... unti then... I’ll be patient!
I’ve always had this fantasy for a man to cum in me and lick my pussy as it drips
Out. �� I fantasize about it often. Originally Posted by Adrianna xo

I have done this so many times over the years with different GFs couldn't even count. Now cleaning up after another guy is 4 times. Two different couples. I did have one GF who told me when her husband would piss her off she would go get a nice full pussy and go home to make him eat her out and didnt tell him about the cum. Now that is funny.
I agree. I have yet to be with or find a man who didn’t think this was “gay” in literal terms they’ve used. I know I’ll run into someone to fulfill this one day... unti then... I’ll be patient! Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
This sounds like fun to me. It's not that different from snowballing after a BJ.
I agree. I have yet to be with or find a man who didn’t think this was “gay” in literal terms they’ve used. I know I’ll run into someone to fulfill this one day... unti then... I’ll be patient! Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
Today is your lucky day! PM me and we can arrange to have your patience rewarded. Soon!
Kissing after BBBJ = highly erotic. Originally Posted by awildcat1

hell yeahhhhhhhhhh LUV IT!
I've always loved eating a nice cream pie! Recently had a first for me though when a lady I met on a dating site refused to let me kiss her after I licked her pussy-said it would never happen. First and only time we met-lol
I've always loved eating a nice cream pie! Recently had a first for me though when a lady I met on a dating site refused to let me kiss her after I licked her pussy-said it would never happen. First and only time we met-lol Originally Posted by amacurious1
That like admitting that her p**** is nasty and smelly.
Got up the courage to ask for a cum kiss from a regular provider today while she was blowing me. She was disgusted! Said she would NEVER do that. Well then.....that didn’t go as planned.
Got up the courage to ask for a cum kiss from a regular provider today while she was blowing me. She was disgusted! Said she would NEVER do that. Well then.....that didn’t go as planned. Originally Posted by Azheat

well baby when i visit in may..i would LUV to do that!!!!
Got up the courage to ask for a cum kiss from a regular provider today while she was blowing me. She was disgusted! Said she would NEVER do that. Well then.....that didn’t go as planned. Originally Posted by Azheat
Yeah some will and many won’t. I had actually connected with a provider on here a few years ago after we had both responded on a thread in our local forums.

But yeah I brought it up with some and was usually just ignored; some were like horrified; and yet some were so fucking turned on by it. Those few make it worth it.