Trump admits he’s actively blocking funds to the USPS to thwart mail in voting. — blames Democrats of course

The gop has always tried to make it hard to vote. They don't want people voting them out. Trump was just stupid enough to admit it lol.
what is the USPS doing with 7 unions? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do some research, lazy ass...you might learn something...

https://about.usps.com/strategic-pla...SPO_09_093.htm
Do some research, lazy ass...you might learn something...

https://about.usps.com/strategic-pla...SPO_09_093.htm Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
blah blah blah...

whats your point pfunkdumbo...? I know all that. it really doesn't answer my question.

7 unions for 1 USPS?, no wonder they're so inefficient. they have to make rules/regulations to satisfy whatever agreement they made with 7 different unions. most companies have 1 or 2 unions depending on the trade.
You are so right ! I wish Trump would stop saying and doing stupid things then I may not follow suit.

Certainly I was exaggerating on the $ 10 stamps.The point is that it has never and probably never will be completely self-sustaining.

My problem is with the timing and the intent.

Dummy,Gullible Fool,Libtards,Moron,Aren't Very Smart,No Good with Numbers,,Too Dumb.

You think I should enroll in Trump University ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You're not smart enough to get accepted. Try your local Community College funded by Liberals you might have a chance. Their New World Order Indoctrination Curriculum is right up your alley, lol.
Does anyone know ?

I don't think they have a Trump University anymore.

I think it got shut down.Something about it being sketchy,hokey,bogus shit.

A rip-off.

I don't know what to do now to improve my smarts.

Hey I'm with DF on that 7 unions bullshit.They got unions on top of unions over there.
  • Tiny
  • 08-24-2020, 09:31 PM
I don't know what to do now to improve my smarts. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
You should join the Free Markets Church of Tiny and pray for enlightenment to the Saints: Saint Adam Smith, Saint Milton Freedman, Saint Ronald Reagan, and Saint Margaret Thatcher. And you must do it with an open heart and a clean mind, and not have lustful thoughts about Saint Margaret, may she rest in peace. Finally, you should send generous donations to me so that I may continue the Church's work, and convert many more unclean infidels to the true and righteous path of free market capitalism. These steps combined will improve your smarts immensely. You will become like Albert Einstein.
albert einstein is no saint. lol.
Find another excuse

It’s not the post office ( which does suck )

If you want to vote, there’s plenty of time to get it done, no more BS excuses!!!
Lustful thoughts about Iron Pants Margaret Thatcher ?

I think that is a great idea Tiny about the Free Markets Church College thing.The church part should give us some non-profit cover and I can get educated and then perhaps a spot on the faculty.We can make a business of it kind of like Trump University.

Either that or you and I and DF can go try to organize an 8th Post Office union.There could be some money in that too !
The Dim-wit had 8 years under odumboo to fix BUT NOOOO , and of course its big t fault
The Dim-wit had 8 years under odumboo to fix BUT NOOOO , and of course its big t fault Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What on earth are yous talking about?

Maybe yous should have some coffee and take the edge off before posting your morning non sequitirs, eh?
What on earth are yous talking about?

Maybe yous should have some coffee and take the edge off before posting your morning non sequitirs, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yous need a pineapple treatment, considering your mental faculties are suspect (you write USEh pretty frequently)