Op-Ed: The insurrection won’t end until Trump is prosecuted and disqualified from future office

you've been TWK'd

BQQM! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Like I said, world-class crybaby. In case of a terrorist attack of our capitol, the commander-in-cheif should do what it takes. If they aren't the one behind the attack.

Dork.
9500 is the poster boy for Festinger’s When Prophecy Fails.
How much dip could a ...
How much dip could a ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how tall are you?

bahahahahaaaa

What makes this failure uglier is that it looks to be political. Former Capitol Police chief Steven Sund has attested that before Jan. 6 he approached House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving about obtaining the assistance of National Guard troops on the day the electoral votes were to be counted, but Mr. Irving said he was concerned about “optics.” Mr. Sund says that during the violence he again urgently asked for troops, but help was delayed because Mr. Irving said he “needed to run it up the chain of command.” Mr. Irving disputes this version of events. One obvious way to settle it is to examine documents, and the Capitol Police have produced theirs to Republicans.

But Mr. Davis reports the House sergeant-at-arms and chief administrative officer—both of whom report to Mrs. Pelosi—have steadfastly refused to produce anything to him. Likewise, the House general counsel has stonewalled requests. The speaker’s office wields obvious control over Capitol security decisions—as evidenced by Mrs. Pelosi’s decrees on fencing or magnetometers or National Guard troops—and any legitimate investigation would start by looking at her office’s briefings and involvement in Jan. 6 security—as the top of that “chain of command.” Yet when Chairman Bennie Thompson was asked in July if the committee would investigate this, he said, “I don’t see the speaker being part and parcel” of the committee’s remit. And the committee’s given no indication it is going there.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
9500 is the poster boy for Festinger’s When Prophecy Fails. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-e2k7QFU0k

You sure 'bout that?
bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Niiiiice! I like it.

how tall are you?

bahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Probably taller than you.
Probably taller than you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

don't bet on that

Ok so sicknic didn't die from heart attack but from stroke.

I knew he died from something. I stand corrected.
Murdered!
don't bet on that Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The fuck was that supposed to be? Another deep dive?

All the best, dipshit. See you in about 90.

And BTW — I’m definitely taller than you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Murdered! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
in your mind.

dream on.

Like I said, world-class crybaby. In case of a terrorist attack of our capitol, the commander-in-cheif should do what it takes. If they aren't the one behind the attack.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
i think trump tried to do what it takes when the dim fascist insurrection attacked the white house in 2020 and also pulled down our nations monuments in lafayette park

but the news media and the dims in congress protected the insurrectionists

and just watch what the insurrectionists attempt today when they attack the supreme court