The only demographic in America that reliably opposes abortion access is older men

I remember you. You are the one from Pittsburgh who threatened to have me killed if I set foot in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Not quite, but thanks for admitting your other handle is themystic.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=58
No idea what you mean. You threaten a lot of members ? Why not look up and link the post where you threatened me, instead of other members ?
Sounds like he’s on a mission.
You threaten a lot of members ? Why not look up and link the post where you threatened me, instead of other members ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Because it doesn't exist. Your imagination is surpassed only by your paranoia and the shallowness of your posts. Plus you just admitted you're too clueless to figure out how to use the eccie search function.
Go ahead and keep making your threats. But try to keep your forum members straight, since you make so many.
Go ahead and keep making your threats. But try to keep your forum members straight, since you make so many. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Stop lying, VM. I have never threatened anyone here. You are falsely, recklessly and irresponsibly accusing me of violating eccie guidelines:

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Time for you to put up or shut up. Or are you deliberately trying to get pointed or banned?
A lot of name calling too by you. Which violates eccie guidelines. Shall we look those up ?

Are you trying to get pointed or banned ?
Time to put up or shut up, VM. Show where I threatened you or anyone on this board with violence or physical harm.

OR withdraw the allegation if you have an ounce of integrity.
Look up your name calling. It's clear you know how to look things up.

And while you are at it, get your members straight. You screwed up in your post # 91.
Who knows what else you have screwed up.
So now you're withdrawing your original false accusation and replacing that lie with a claim that I called you a name? Really?

Awww, did I hurt your feelings, VM? Don't hold back. Tell us where it hurts. It's healthier for you to share!
No name calling ? Do you want to research your previous name calling ? Are you reformed already ?

By the way I was again in Pittsburgh last week. Everything was fine. I didn't end up dead in the Monongahela river with my body washed ashore within 24 hours of stepping off the bus station......as you said I would.

You must have been on a holiday to miss that opportunity.
seems to me that VM aka TM doesn't have an ounce of integrity.
Seems to me Dilbert has been striking out a lot lately. Doesn't even know who TM is....but gives a false accusation.

Not surprising.

If you have a point to make Dilbert, best to make it now.
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Turns out VM and slunt are approved synonyms.

A lot of name calling too by you. Which violates eccie guidelines. Shall we look those up ?

Are you trying to get pointed or banned ? Originally Posted by VitaMan