Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

So you admit you are lying. Now they were pretty much dressed like they would for any search warrant. Or did you expect they would go in without weapons. Is that your expectation. As you can see, that is not even close to riot gear.

And how about this, can even verify the photo you posted of the group of agents. Is that an actual photo of the FBI that entered the property? Or is that something someone posted which was intended to inflame which just furthers the lie.

Dis you even bother to look at your own photos? You realize those are not FBI agents in the group photo. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Typical of the misinformation, disinformation and lies published by the likes of the bulldog report and gateway pundit, Trumpist blogs all in on the GOP's "victimization of the American public."
Reporting is that FBI agents were in plain clothes without the FBI jackets.

The court-ordered search of Mar-a-Lago began at 9 a.m. on Monday morning. The Secret Service was reportedly notified in advance of Monday’s raid and “facilitated access to the Florida Trump property as fellow federal agents but did not take part in investigation or search,” per NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell. The feds, who were in plain clothes, reportedly left around 6:30 p.m. Mar-a-Lago is currently closed to members on account of the summer heat in Florida.

The agents carried out the search in a relatively low-key manner, people with knowledge of the matter said; by some accounts they were not seen donning the conspicuous navy-blue jackets with the agency’s initials emblazoned on the back that are commonly worn when executing search warrants.

Another person familiar with the search said agents began going through a storage unit, where items like beach chairs and umbrellas are kept, in the basement. They progressed to his office, which was built for him on the second floor of the main house, where they cracked a hotel-style safe that was said by two people briefed on the search to contain nothing of consequence to the agents.

Then they moved to Mr. Trump’s residence, the person said.

again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...mp-fbi-search/

Aug. 9, around 9 a.m.: The FBI arrives at Mar-a-Lago. As noted above, it appears that the Secret Service was not given any notification in advance. Bureau agents were given access to the property. A source who spoke with a reporter for NewsNation, Brian Entin, said that the agents were in plainclothes, so staff may have thought they were Secret Service agents, helping explain why the news didn’t break.

It involved “30 to 40” personnel, she told CBS, with “a handful dressed in suits, but most wore T-shirts, cargo pants, masks and gloves.”

So I am curious where the false narrative and lies of FBI in riot gear comes from. Maybe that is exactly what most of us with any sense whatsoever know it is, a Lie. And each of you perpetuating it without any substantiation at all are lying.
nice deflection from the post

i wasnt there and if i misspoke abt "riot gear" so be it

i find that not relevant to anything

the point is, if you wanted to sow distrust in the doj

just keep doing what they have been doing
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2022, 11:39 AM

just keep doing what they have been doing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who gives a fuc what a bunch of Jan 6 traitors think about the DOJ?

Thems the fuckers that wanted to overthrow the government!

This country has already cut to much slack to their Confederate ancestors !!

just keep doing what they have been doing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Actually you lied and then tried to prove your lie. Your distrust of the DoJ is based on the furtherance of the lie. See how that works.
Politicians... They know Trump is likely guilty of whatever the warrant describes as the suspected criminal activity.

"Trump is likely guilty of whatever...?" Wow. That's called the presumption of guilt! A little birdie once told me that our justice system is supposed to be grounded in the presumption of INNOCENCE. I guess you think that doesn't apply where Trump is concerned. Are you even capable of recognizing how utterly biased and prejudiced you are? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.

I'm also very impressed by your eerie ability to read the minds and discern the motives of unnamed "politicians"!

And you and others aren’t proposing questions. You’re parroting lies...

Actually, many thoughtful posters in this thread have asked many pointed questions. All you know how to do is insult the questioners and call them all "liars".

If you ask a question (which you didn’t) an answer could be provided. In fact answers have been. Over and over. If you make a statement without any support or just parroting some bloggers lie, you’re lying and further perpetuating a lie.

You couldn't be more wrong. In fact, answers HAVEN'T been provided. The DOJ and FBI (i.e., Garland and Wray) have been mum since Monday's raid. Everyone knows that. So why do you falsely claim "answers have been provided"?

In 20 minutes, Merrick Garland is scheduled to slither out of his office, make a statement and dodge follow-up questions... not because he wants to, but because everyone is demanding explanations, including many of his own FBI agents who are embarrassed by his extreme, politically tone-deaf prosecutorial overreach.

Most of us are very capable of having a reasoned disagreement, even parsing the facts, but if you’re gonna just lie continuously, you’re not adding anything to the discussion.
Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Wow. Your last statement is a whopper! You really need to look in the mirror!

The fact that all you do is scream "liar!" at everyone broadcasts to the world that you are neither 1) capable of having a reasoned debate nor 2) capable of adding anything to the discussion.
he's an angry man
he's an angry man Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You got that right. He's one of the "haters" referenced in YR's avatar.
he's an angry man Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why would Lusty Liar be angry, oh maybe because I put him on ignore as a result of his lying. I would have assumed he would not care. If by chance you are implying that I am angry, you are sadly or happily mistaken. I would prefer if you and the other Trumpys would stop the lying though. It gets tedious.
it wasnt an implication, it was declarative

and frankly, LL is the most erudite and forthright and informed person on this board
Why would Lusty Liar be angry, oh maybe because I put him on ignore as a result of his lying... I would prefer if you and the other Trumpys would stop the lying though. It gets tedious. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
LOL!

The fact that all you do is scream "liar!" at everyone broadcasts to the world that you are neither 1) capable of having a reasoned debate nor 2) capable of adding anything to the discussion. Originally Posted by lustylad
it wasnt an implication, it was declarative

and frankly, LL is the most erudite and forthright and informed person on this board Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
lol, uh huh. Ok man, it's all good. That pretty much tells me all I need to know. Forthright, lol, good one. Erudite ok, that might be true, on things dealing with economic theory. I'll give him that one. But the rest,
Perhaps it it’s simply a symptom of a closed mind. Unwilling to consider anything but that which mirrors the sick Trump narrative, nobody has credibility, everybody lies. Even when the lie is confirmed, it’s a “so be it.”

I think that what we’ve seen in this spirited exchange.
Ive said it before and i will say it again.

Almost 6 years of constant and multiple investigations the dems have turned up nada nothing zip!

bahahahaha--ya know fer TWK!!!!!!!!
Garland called the bluff of Trump. Since he and his lawyers did not release the documents for public examination, which they have rather than whining and crying. Now we will all get to see it, unless Trump objects to having the documents unsealed.

This should be fun.