Oh2 down?

You would actually be surprised how many women depend on our home for a living or to supplement their income. I'm sure a lot of guys who hobby are getting a lot of texts from ladies who are not doing well with the site down.

It's really a shame that whoever is hacking the site is so petty that they don't care about that aspect of the industry. It isn't the guys so much, it's the poor ladies who no longer have an avenue to advertise. It's a terrible world we live in
You would actually be surprised how many women depend on our home for a living or to supplement their income. I'm sure a lot of guys who hobby are getting a lot of texts from ladies who are not doing well with the site down.

It's really a shame that whoever is hacking the site is so petty that they don't care about that aspect of the industry. It isn't the guys so much, it's the poor ladies who no longer have an avenue to advertise. It's a terrible world we live in Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
100% agree with this. I want to add that there is other sites that have been mentioned as well. Tryst, Private Delights, twitter, 411.
Ugh, so frustrating. Half of website working for me.. the other half not

Ugh, so frustrating. Half of website working for me.. the other half not

Originally Posted by A Hall
Yes. It’s been that way… it’s happening for everyone. How’s your day going, darling?
^^ Yeah, it's weird. I can get to the "main" pages using Puffin, but won't let me go on to any forums...

A'Man
^ Yep. Maybe it will come back up later.. No way to tell for sure. I hope you're having a good day, sir!
since its my first outage im not sure if its always like that, but I hoped to see some kind of statement or news thingy from admins whats happening.
Yes. It’s been that way… it’s happening for everyone. How’s your day going, darling? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
It’s going alright! How is yours?
It’s going alright! How is yours? Originally Posted by A Hall
That's good. Mine is good as well. This week has gone by fast. Happy that the tropical storm isn't going to hit us. I can take the rain, we need it! Jogging around the neighborhood and seeing the dry grass on lawns is sad. LOL.
U just never know with oh2. It's working one day the next day it's down.the only good thing about oh2 is the provider ads..
Some of the site works, most of it doesn’t. Hilarious.
Nobody is hacking the site. Just idiots running it. DB is corrupted and it can't pull any info. I hope they have a recent backup
Nobody is hacking the site. Just idiots running it. DB is corrupted and it can't pull any info. I hope they have a recent backup Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Hmmm. Interesting observation. How do you know this?
Some of the site works, most of it doesn’t. Hilarious. Originally Posted by ZedX79
I'm glad that you think it's "hilarious" that our income is being tampered with.
he might be more computer literate than me and explain better, but from my limited knowledge first errors were due to connection to the database, and it seems its now stable while its locked to 2day ago information, so either something past 2 days keep getting corrupted, or somebody found a way to inject malicious code thats keep crashing the database so they locked it at current state till they figure out how to patch it.

since vBulletin platform (used for both oh2 and this forum) is a commercial product, they might be working with the other dev team to solve it, or it might be just an exploit of older version. its been a while i played with vBulletin but before you could either buy either standalone version or subscription version. so if its standalone might be a little outdated with some security issues.

anyway thats too long of a post already

edit: it seems latest version is 5.7.5 and oh2 running 4.2.5 so might be somebody found a way to fuck with it not in a pleasant way.