POLL: WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT EQUALITY OR LIBERTY ???

Yup. And I could beat Tiger Woods at the Masters if I had a 300 handicap.
I understand that my father graduated from the 8th grade and my mother from high school. I have two degrees undergrad degrees and a graduate degree.

My father was not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he was a good, honest man. My mother is pretty sharp. My IQ exceeds 140 and I read voraciously.

My father never made over $15,000 on his best year (he retired in 1993). My mother stayed at home and raised the family. I made more money than my father after a couple of years in the military.

TexTushie is right. I never had a chance and neither did Bill Gates or Barack Obama.
Why do lefties always bait n switch opportunity for equality.
I understand that my father graduated from the 8th grade and my mother from high school. I have two degrees undergrad degrees and a graduate degree.

My father was not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he was a good, honest man. My mother is pretty sharp. My IQ exceeds 140 and I read voraciously.

My father never made over $15,000 on his best year (he retired in 1993). My mother stayed at home and raised the family. I made more money than my father after a couple of years in the military.

TexTushie is right. I never had a chance and neither did Bill Gates or Barack Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I understand my father was the youngest major ever in his regiment, he became a professor and head of department at a world famous university, my mother was an internationally known author and a world class athlete when young, I was sent to the best schools and universities.

I now spend my time on a SHMB and write continual nonsense, and can't even afford a hooker because I am out of funds.

TexTushie is wrong. I fucked up.
I understand my father was the youngest major ever in his regiment, he became a professor and head of department at a world famous university, my mother was an internationally known author and a world class athlete when young, I was sent to the best schools and universities.

I now spend my time on a SHMB and write continual nonsense, and can't even afford a hooker because I am out of funds.

TexTushie is wrong. I fucked up. Originally Posted by essence
If you really are a medical doctor in America, and Obamacare isn't repealed, you might as well apply for a job at Walmart.
If you really are a medical doctor in America, and Obamacare isn't repealed, you might as well apply for a job at Walmart. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I hope you realise nothing i said above was true, it was just to show that individual cases demonstrate nothing.

However worthy JDB's story is, it does not help understand overall statistics.

Plus I am not a medical doctor.
  • WTF
  • 07-06-2012, 05:08 PM
One cannot exist without the other. To try to prioritize one over the other is a fool's errand. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Exactly! These right wing loons lost out in the common sense lottery. Biggest bunch of Drama Queens I have ever heard,
  • WTF
  • 07-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Why do lefties always bait n switch opportunity for equality. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why are you righties such Drama Queens?
Why are you righties such Drama Queens? Originally Posted by WTF
Why are you such a liar and a hypocrite?
Wow, I'm guessing there is a bunch of liars on this site, either that or only the repubs and libertarians voted.