Public Sex... hmmm sounds like Fun!!!

interesting..should try this one Originally Posted by sandeep2282

Seriously? 10 months is a little long to bump a thread.
Stacy Park after dark or UT campus
In high school while working at the Dairy Queen in the freezer. Road sex between Birmingham and Nashville with a cute blonde in the summer. She stripped off that silk dress and it was BBBJCIM. We were in an Avalanche and the cars couldn't see us but the truckers sure knew what was going on. Darn girl forgot and left her skimpy silk dress in the backseat. Glad I found it and not my SO.
I would love to get caught eating some pussy in public and I wouldn't stop. That would be such a turn on. I'm game
well, my dear, I would be up for the challenge.. Either you need to come to Houston, or I need to make my way over to FL.....you sexxy thing you...
Pussy is the best thing to eat I love it I'm up for it
With my ex-wife in a cemetery. Yes, we were on the ground next to one of the tomb stones. With my current wife on the beach in the back of our pickup and also on the top of our storage shed in the backyard.
at the movie theater has always been on my bucket list...............
Would love to do the wild thing in a hospital and getting caught by the head nurse!
  • colt
  • 08-06-2013, 04:59 AM
On the Train between Kaiserslaughtern and Manhiem. Hot chicks on trains made the car a secondary means of transportation. Done it on a public bus as well.
Public sex is so fun. I'm down wherever. I've done playgrounds, cars, offices during business hours, half out of a car, on the trunk of a car, in the woods on a trail, mmmmm... where else? It's just exciting!! Adrenaline during sex is the best.
My public sex acts bucket list I still need to check off...

In a limo (Charlie Sheen limo scene from the movie Wall Street, when the girl says, "your hardon is stuck!), bathroom of a restaurant, in an elevator, on a train, on a bus, on a boat, centerfield on a baseball field, mid-court on a basketball court, in a church, inside the goal posts on a soccer field, in the middle of a ice ring, in a private booth at a dark night club, in an adult movie theater, in a hospital, in a regular movie theater, going through a automated carwash, going through a car wash with actual attendants working it, stairs in a parking garage and in a office building, and so many more.

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!

BL
In the changing room of JCP at the mall. Just bring lots of clothes in to "try on". The benches in there are the perfect height to bend someone over for some impromptu K9. Originally Posted by 210GFX

Lol done it there once also... Park sex fun is my favorite. In the office on my desk and everyone elses. Left no place undone.
After I left my first wife, she got a job as secretary to the pastor of a Baptist church. I stopped by to discuss the settlement in the pastor's conference room, our discussion heated things up and we fucked like monkeys in heat! Next time I saw her was in divorce court!