The Poker Social

I like Allison's style .. Sexy Casual and
CFE's name ... Pussy Galore...!!
Combine the two sounds like a wonderful experience!
I'm quite sure they would be together... Hmm? Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
maybe ...she a very sexy gal..aww the possibilities ..
I'd love to come Originally Posted by samoanboi
Go back and read this thread from the beginning.
Ugh! Casual cocktail confuses me. A sexy cocktail dress with flip flops? Originally Posted by Glynette
If someone took you to a nice bar in the Galleria area for a drink what would you wear?
So will I be turned away if I came in with a vneck denim and a baseball cap? I really just wanna play and get all yallz $$$.. Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
Of course not but when you see the hostess and our dealers you will wish you had dressed better
So what is the dress code for this soiree? Please say Black Tie. I've been dying to sit at a card table, in my tux with a shaken martini in my hand, where there is a better than 50% chance someone in the room is named Pussy Galore. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
No one named Pussy Galore will be there but our hostess and dealers look better than her. And when you meet them you will wish you had that tux on.
BL I understand and will attempt to dress to impress...
Guess I need to do some shopping in Galleria on Monday... Lol
  • ackvt
  • 05-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Very interested! Please PM me.
Joliet Jake and I have started talking about another tournament is a month or so. We have to get with our absolutely fabulous dealers to check on their schedule. If you want on the list send me a pm. If you are a "made man" your fine, if not you will need a vouch. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Read please. YOU contact the host.
Dorian Gray is a "made man" by the way.
Damn, I wanna be a "made man" lol... If I'm there I'm wearing a Dallas Stars jersey and fuck y'all
Yes you are a "made man" although you have a bad habit of not showing up with at your own parties.
Lmao you are correct BL. But CFE was begging so how can a mortal refuse!?
Is this an episode of The Sopranos?!
CFE will get a marriage proposal if we both show up. You need to be there to see her slap me and say fuck no lmao....
if CGE shows up she will get many marriage proposals. BNI no so many...:-).
GB