ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

That's not Nicki that's the girl who ate Nicki...yikes! Originally Posted by Kenny G Spot
fuckin Kenny.......
From osd:

"....her 1st of many reviews called reports now...

Exchanging notes on technique? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
fuckin Juan.....
Couldn't tell ya. I fucked her ass. Originally Posted by captainbob22
Fixed that fer ya.

Originally Posted by captainbob22 View Post
Couldn't tell ya. I fucked his ass.
. Originally Posted by rooster
fixed your fix Sir

Originally Posted by captainbob22 View Post
Couldn't tell ya. I fucked its ass.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I have heard her say on her radio show , "I'm a sucker for guys that should be in prison "
The radio show was AWESOME till the FCC started listening.

seems FCC have some of the same guidelines as icky Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

congrats!

...this year be the inaugural edition a ...the handy awards that dones ...recognizes thems individuals who done contributed ...most ta the death a western ...civilization!

..an yer deed dones justs ...gots ya ones hells ofs a ...nomination fer ...a handy! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Dr. Fauci and the Mask Disaster
What we really needed was intelligent advice on when and how transmission occurs.

Too bad Grauci wasn't interested in being that person.... he was too busy kowtowing to WHO.... and suppressing the origins..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
For someone who never believed in the virus….now you want to obsess about an origin of it…..

A bit of FAUCI Derangement Syndrome………

Originally Posted by elghund
asked n answered

if Missburger says it good RUN Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
all this talks a ...inverted shitters justs ...fucking killed ...plastic man Originally Posted by Plastic Man
From frankjohn:

I like frankjohn....
she's a good edition.....
D b t

Deranged by Trump
The difference here is anyone with a functioning brain knows he is guilty.Trump University.. settles a class action suit for 25 million for defrauding the idiots that believed he would make them rich.His fucking charity is shut down because it was his slush fund.Can anyone actually believe that asshole would donate a dime to anyone if there wasn't something in it for him? The list of his crimes against humanity go on and on but you can't educate the worshipers.

The people with true TDS are the worshipers..they never miss a chance to defend the un-defendable

Let's give them their own definition ... DBT... deranged by trump Originally Posted by keeponrisin

Fuckin' risin
LOL even your ATF posted that

your ATF need to teach you to

IMHO Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

may we all celebrate ans ...loves america ans ...pray the police ...hatin flag burnin statue ...destroyin crt teachin ...commies alls burns in the deepest bowels a ...hell

...ans a special ...salute ...ta our fearless jimmie mods ans their tireless work

...mays ya alls bends over an lets a roman ...candle flies straights ups yer shitters!

Originally Posted by Plastic Man