SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• JSTA
  • 08-19-2017, 07:40 PM
bump just talk cjohnny54!, look like he still don't have his money but, look like someone is using very advance technology to make him forget things like MEN IN BLACK ( assuming without the red light pen ) ... LIKE I SAID BEFORE " GUN AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY does not con reach aound etc ... and call it L.E. operation

just talk to him
IT ALL ABOUT SPYING AND GETTING A FEW IDEAS THAT TRANSFORM THE WORLD ...
see how a person does the same job over and over or developed something completely different ... engineer beware

A.D.D atention deficit disorder ...used to cover-up ... look he can't do anything
When's the right time to cut your children off financially? Now, says personal finance expert Suze Orman.

"Cut your kids off as soon as you possibly can," Orman said at Miami's eMerge conference in June. "The sooner the better because otherwise they become financially dependent upon you, and the older they get, the harder it is for them to be cut off."

Orman, a best-selling author and former CNBC host, says this kind of financial dependency can start with something as small as giving your child an allowance. That's because an allowance can lead kids to assume they deserve handouts.

"Have you ever even asked them the question, 'Why do you get an allowance, my child?'" she asks. Their answers, Orman says, won't cut it.

"'Because I was born,'" she suggests a child might say. Or, "'because Joey gets an allowance.'"

Help them become independent instead. "Your kids need to work for money," says Orman.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/31/suze...-kids-off.html
bump
I was giving hints via news dead body not to trust anyone, including most fastfood or restartuant ... is it in houston / TX / all USA ...MAMA TRASH PEOPLE out in full force
FUCX your op: YOUR MAMA TRASH con wo/man
ttt
ttt
ttt
Tranny
Hoe
Oral
Receiver
Tranny
Hoe
Oral
Receiver