Houston Vs. Dallas

Oh wait, she's gotta go google some more comebacks.
That ^^^^ outta make your phone start ringin......

One thing for sure, your wideload aint workin right now.

"Bitch better have my money" Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You are in need of attention so bad

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
BOOM! Burn.

AR shutting hoes down! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The only person doing the shutting down is me. Do you still love Houston coed, AR?
my bad, double post.
BOOM! Burn.

AR shutting hoes down! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I love houston coed Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Is that right, still feel that way?
The only thing I see adding up is the amount of lies and bullshit you post. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. Leave the grownups to do the talking now ( or keystrokes)

Carry on. Show's over this potty mouth got her potty lying ass called out. Now, she wants to talk about points??!!! Ha! Not so tough now, are ya?
Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Again why did you edit your post ?
The only person doing the shutting down is me. Do you still love Houston coed, AR?
Originally Posted by Alyssa71
You're not doing anything but digging your hole faster
Now im going to bed have fun with yourself
Now im going to bed have fun with yourself Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Exactly. Sleep well, toots.
Exactly. Sleep well, toots. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
wow! your large and nasty aren't you?....totally get why you wear a mask, like a luchador...do people really pay money .(.real money not lone star cards) to be with you?.......damn theres some sorry ass men in houston
Lmao I have never even acknowledged you on this thread yet you have called me a BB whore how many times?
Sounds like you got the cancer you deserve. I'm sure and hope itll come back bitch Originally Posted by tiatate
Real classy hood rat.. You have proven your ZERO worth to humanity.. OVER AND OVER!! You are one of the most worthless human beings I have ever encountered!!
Hold up..she gonna post another AD UITB..... wait for it.....
Hold up..she gonna post another AD UITB..... wait for it..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hi I'm Tia Tate. I hope everyone dies of cancer. Now here is my desperate ad spamming co-ed.

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Originally Posted by tiatate
your a nasty hateful hoodrat, aint nobody lining up to waste time taking your pic, your pimp needs to up his game....i'm picturing a little five foot saggy pants, 79 caprice on 29" wheels driving, broke ass oak cliff homie....but its your story.....tell it how you need to........