Tucker Carlson reports

where's the proof of this vast far right movement? how many idiots rioted in DC? a few thousand? how many BLM/Antifa rioted across the nation?

all you've been "proving" is the far left is the real problem. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Lame. You think the far left is the problem because we won't sit idle while Fascist Nazis of the far right try to take over.

Should I dig out your old GIFs?

Lame. You think the far left is the problem because we won't sit idle while Fascist Nazis of the far right try to take over.

Should I dig out your old GIFs?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you mean me trolling you and YR? go ahead.

bahahahhaaaaa

back on topic ... Carlson and FOX. i'll bet you haven't watched one minute of the videos of Carlson's show. my posts are his 10 minute opening monologue ..

so take the TWK challenge and pick one and watch it. then tell me exactly how it's "NAZI propaganda".
you mean me trolling you and YR? go ahead.

bahahahhaaaaa

back on topic ... Carlson and FOX. i'll bet you haven't watched one minute of the videos of Carlson's show. my posts are his 10 minute opening monologue ..

so take the TWK challenge and pick one and watch it. then tell me exactly how it's "NAZI propaganda". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Well, I guess you don't remember. Look back here. I don't watch all of them of course, but I do watch as much as I can stand.

I watched him complain about not getting Christmas presents - or something to that effect. I'll repost them in a few.
White Supremacists Applaud Tucker Carlson’s Promotion of Replacement Theory

Andrew Anglin posted appreciatively on his neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer: “Tucker Carlson finally struck back against the Jews on Monday, dropping the ultimate truth bomb on his audience: Jews aggressively lobby for the same demographic policies in America that they openly declare would destroy their own country… I had been down on Tucker recently, after his horrible election fraud coverage, then his fixation with State Department talking points on China. However, he has more or less totally redeemed himself in my eyes.”

White supremacist Nick Fuentes, who leads the “Groyper Army/America First” movement, appeared to celebrate on Twitter, writing: “This week Tucker redpilled 4 million people and there is nothing liberals can do about it.” “Redpilling” is a popular right-wing reference to the movie The Matrix, in which a character is offered a blue pill to keep seeing the world as is appears, and a red pill to finally see the world as it truly is.

I think you've softened up since I've been schooling you.
Tucker Carlson reports bullshit...because they pay him to
Tucker Carlson reports bullshit...because they pay him to Originally Posted by matchingmole

White Supremacists Applaud Tucker Carlson’s Promotion of Replacement Theory

Quote:
Andrew Anglin posted appreciatively on his neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer: “Tucker Carlson finally struck back against the Jews on Monday, dropping the ultimate truth bomb on his audience: Jews aggressively lobby for the same demographic policies in America that they openly declare would destroy their own country… I had been down on Tucker recently, after his horrible election fraud coverage, then his fixation with State Department talking points on China. However, he has more or less totally redeemed himself in my eyes.”

White supremacist Nick Fuentes, who leads the “Groyper Army/America First” movement, appeared to celebrate on Twitter, writing: “This week Tucker redpilled 4 million people and there is nothing liberals can do about it.” “Redpilling” is a popular right-wing reference to the movie The Matrix, in which a character is offered a blue pill to keep seeing the world as is appears, and a red pill to finally see the world as it truly is.

I think you've softened up since I've been schooling you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

your "evidence" is an angry letter from the RACIST ADL and some 4chan posts?

the ADL is all about Judaism ... at anyone else's expense. they are hardly the virtuous defender of anti-discrimination you think they are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-D...#Controversies

https://www.adl.org/resources/media-...-defense-great

oh yeah. keep those outraged letters coming, FOX has a place to file them ..

... I surely think it's a GREAT thing that you continue
to post the Tucker Carlson clips, Waco.

This give our liberal mates the chance to view
all the truth and honesty of Tucker's show.

#### Salty
... I surely think it's a GREAT thing that you continue
to post the Tucker Carlson clips, Waco.

This give our liberal mates the chance to view
all the truth and honesty of Tucker's show.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

tonight's opening just for you

#### Salty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKPaZDKpXBQ
remember the shipping fiasco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWRWc4jxR5Y

bahahahhaaa
little Janet Yellen gonna put China in it's place!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVMi2_AoiU

meanwhile in Beijing ..

This explains that fucker, tucker, pretty well.
Has he said why he lies since all the emails have come out?
https://youtu.be/MU5wAs9tY18

His whole show is a lie. That was the adjustment. You watch that shit; it's always in front of you. No waiting at all.

We've been saying this for years!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
This explains that fucker, tucker, pretty well.
Has he said why he lies since all the emails have come out?
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

It's good for ratings. Nobody is supposed to believe him. His lawyers are on the legal record stating that.

His viewers are stupid enough to think what he says is true. They may agree with the opinion, even though it's categorically false.
Tucker better start looking for a new gig...I doubt Dominion will retain him once they're awarded all of Fox's assets.