Tucker Carlson reports

Fucker Carlson can be described the same way as I told my oldest when he asked me what Scientology was. I simply told him it's a bullshit religion that preys on gullible and stupid people. I had no better answer to give him because I didn't think it was necessary to explain how ridiculous the beliefs are in that religion.
Tucker better start looking for a new gig...I doubt Dominion will retain him once they're awarded all of Fox's assets. Originally Posted by reddog1951

since FOX being flush with cash as the top rated channel on cable with net income of 2.15 Billion in 2021 i don't think so. they can write a 1.6 billion check and still make 500 million for the year.

don't be so sure Dominion can win. the judge has ruled that Dominion is a "public figure" their ability to claim harm is lessened. even in a civil suit.

Dominion doesn't really want a trial. they are trying to get a settlement but FOX isn't backing down, and why should they? FOX doesn't have to prove Dominion voting systems have vulnerabilities. the US Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency already has.

https://www.cisa.gov/news-events/ics...icsa-22-154-01

Vulnerabilities Affecting Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X

you really think Dominion wants FOX lawyers citing this in a trial? a public trial?

Fucker Carlson can be described the same way as I told my oldest when he asked me what Scientology was. I simply told him it's a bullshit religion that preys on gullible and stupid people. I had no better answer to give him because I didn't think it was necessary to explain how ridiculous the beliefs are in that religion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you should actually watch any of the clips i've posted rather than let MSNBC and CNN tell you what to think.
Fucker Carlson can be described the same way as I told my oldest when he asked me what Scientology was. I simply told him it's a bullshit religion that preys on gullible and stupid people. I had no better answer to give him because I didn't think it was necessary to explain how ridiculous the beliefs are in that religion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Should have told him it was a bet Hubbard had with Asminov (sp) that he could duck his tax problems starting a religion.
since FOX being flush with cash as the top rated channel on cable with net income of 2.15 Billion in 2021 i don't think so. they can write a 1.6 billion check and still make 500 million for the year.

don't be so sure Dominion can win. the judge has ruled that Dominion is a "public figure" their ability to claim harm is lessened. even in a civil suit.

Dominion doesn't really want a trial. they are trying to get a settlement but FOX isn't backing down, and why should they? FOX doesn't have to prove Dominion voting systems have vulnerabilities. the US Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency already has.

https://www.cisa.gov/news-events/ics...icsa-22-154-01

Vulnerabilities Affecting Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X

you really think Dominion wants FOX lawyers citing this in a trial? a public trial?

you should actually watch any of the clips i've posted rather than let MSNBC and CNN tell you what to think. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So *I* guess you are now adding that having $$$$ gives you the right to put out what you want along with your analogy that highest nielson numbers equals most factual.

Got yeah! For this quote it is another way of saying he with the gold makes the rules. In that case, if you are right about joey, why you hate him if he's getting $$$$ everywhere?
Should have told him it was a bet Hubbard had with Asminov (sp) that he could duck his tax problems starting a religion. Originally Posted by Precious_b

close but no cigar. while Hubbard did know Issac Asimov and Robert Heinlein while in the Navy in WWII then from the writing community in NYC it was his publisher who told him "if you want to get rich, start a religion", in large part in jest but also because Hubbard was at best a 5th rate pulp fiction/sci-fi hack.

not so much a bet but a dare by John Campbell his publisher.

https://www.quora.com/Was-Scientolog...obert-Heinlein

for the record both Asimov and Heinlein thought Hubbard was an idiot. and he was.

So *I* guess you are now adding that having $$$$ gives you the right to put out what you want along with your analogy that highest nielson numbers equals most factual.

Got yeah! For this quote it is another way of saying he with the gold makes the rules. In that case, if you are right about joey, why you hate him if he's getting $$$$ everywhere? Originally Posted by Precious_b

so the higher the ratings the less factual? by that standard CNN and MSNBC are completely factual and accurate.

BAAHHHAAAA

but enough about me. it's time for Tucker!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7I5mrWipls
close but no cigar. while Hubbard did know Issac Asimov and Robert Heinlein while in the Navy in WWII then from the writing community in NYC it was his publisher who told him "if you want to get rich, start a religion", in large part in jest but also because Hubbard was at best a 5th rate pulp fiction/sci-fi hack.

for the record both Asimov and Heinlein thought Hubbard was an idiot.

Definitely had some tax issues.

so the higher the ratings the less factual? so by that standard CNN and MSNBC are completely factual and accurate.

BAAHHHAAAA

but enough about me. it's time for Tucker!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You already know my answer to that. Stated repeatedly.
Without your explaination, that is the perceived view.

for the record both Asimov and Heinlein thought Hubbard was an idiot. and he was.

so the higher the ratings the less factual? by that standard CNN and MSNBC are completely factual and accurate.

BAAHHHAAAA

but enough about me. it's time for Tuckers lies!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7I5mrWipls Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

you should actually watch any of the clips i've posted rather than let MSNBC and CNN tell you what to think. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong assumption, old timer. I don't watch that shit either. I form my own opinions. I don't need annoying nerds on TV telling me how to think. Nice try though.

Edit for TWK below: double liking your own posts again? Sad as the contents of your posts yet still comical, old man and yes, I said so.

If you think because I watch news on channels that just report the news and I can figure out for myself my opinion about the news is not how to think, that's called a you problem because you can't think for yourself. That has nothing to do with my education and only to do with being an independent thinker and having a brain.
Wrong assumption, old timer. I don't watch that shit either. I form my own opinions. I don't need annoying nerds on TV telling me how to think. Nice try though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

then your opinion is less informed than some "dumb uneducated trumpard". i expected better from you, a man of your "ivy league letters".

bahahahahaaaa
the establishment wants to "eliminate" Tucker Carlson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzlnNdRyD0
then your opinion is less informed than some "dumb uneducated trumpard". i expected better from you, a man of your "ivy league letters".

bahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No, he doesn't operate under your non impediti ratione cogitationis.
For good reason:

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

does your cub reporter Cohen know that the proposal for regulations Buttigeig has been blaming the derailment on would not have applied to this type of cargo (the Obama era proposal was for gas/oil tankers only which is rather odd, why wouldn't they include hazardous material too?) and that the head of the NTSB has stated even if the proposal later cancelled by the GAO under Trump was implemented it would not have prevented this derailment?
does your cub reporter Cohen know that the proposal for regulations Buttigeig has been blaming the derailment on would not have applied to this type of cargo (the Obama era proposal was for gas/oil tankers only which is rather odd, why wouldn't they include hazardous material too?) and that the head of the NTSB has stated even if the proposal later cancelled by the GAO under Trump would not have prevented this derailment? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Key phrase. Not in the mood to look it up as I'm enjoying a beautiful day, but there is something to be said about labeling materiel being transported.

If I remember, or don't passed the fuck out for the day, I'll look for the material I'm struggling to recall.

Just didn't want to let you slip by. Sir.

Good retort though.