Houston Vs. Dallas

Heh I doubt a pimp would let his ho miss her quota to run her mouth in a 70+ pages thread for days
That's a lot of baby powder to waste on one hooker Originally Posted by NubianPrince
True a normal pimp no....but the I635/I75 area skinny saggy pants, fake gold teeth, with super bright lime green caprice on donks dallas pimps would sit for all 70 pages....trying to get tomorrows rent at motel6 or wherever in between.......ijs cause ive seen it in real life......
Heh I doubt a pimp would let his ho miss her quota to run her mouth in a 70+ pages thread for days
That's a lot of baby powder to waste on one hooker Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Though backhandedly taking my side. A valid point.
True a normal pimp no....but the I635/I75 area skinny saggy pants, fake gold teeth, with super bright lime green caprice on donks dallas pimps would sit for all 70 pages....trying to get tomorrows rent at motel6 or wherever in between.......ijs cause ive seen it in real life...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You have a vivid imagination

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer! She will be great at capturing at all my perfect curvy angles!!

Measurements: 36-28-40.
Big tits! Tiny waist! BEST ASS you have ever seen on ANY provider! Don't believe me? Go check my reviews...
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
.ijs cause ive seen it in real life...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

No you haven't.. not even some cuckold husband pimp would put up with that
You have a vivid imagination Originally Posted by tiatate
I do but I also know Dallas real fuckin well, i'm guessing your pimp doesn't even have his own tattoo stamp.....weak, and how did you disprove young skinny homie? yeah I thought not, its always the hos with the skinny pimp that talk a bunch o shit.......and there aint no photographers lining up to take pics of your hood rat, chicken head ass.....spare us the bull shit
She only has 4 reviews. His pimp hand must be weak.
She only has 4 reviews. His pimp hand must be weak. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
in his defense....his laptop got took by a full size pimp.....ijs
I do but I also know Dallas real fuckin well, i'm guessing your pimp doesn't even have his own tattoo stamp.....weak, and how did you disprove young skinny homie? yeah I thought not, its always the hos with the skinny pimp that talk a bunch o shit.......and there aint no photographers lining up to take pics of your hood rat, chicken head ass.....spare us the bull shit Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Lmao honey you live in Frisco. From the way you're talking it sounds like you have watched Malibus Most Wanted 14 times. Please stop with the wigger lingo.
*He's currently looking up chicken head on urban dictionary*
She only has 4 reviews. His pimp hand must be weak. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
It's actually nonexistent
Lmao honkey you live in Frisco. From the way you're talking it sounds like you have watched Malibus Most Wanted 14 times. Please stop with the wigger lingo. Originally Posted by tiatate
Racial slurs are a no no around here
You're really itching for a vacation
Racial slurs are a no no around here
You're really itching for a vacation Originally Posted by NubianPrince
First one was a typo. Wigger is just an ebonic term. Get your panties out of a bunch. If it were to happen, it would have happened already. I'm sure the ladies reported me about 800 times.
Lmao honey you live in Frisco. From the way you're talking it sounds like you have watched Malibus Most Wanted 14 times. Please stop with the wigger lingo. Originally Posted by tiatate
I find this post highly offensive and racist.........
Lmao honkey you live in Frisco. From the way you're talking it sounds like you have watched Malibus Most Wanted 14 times. Please stop with the wigger lingo. Originally Posted by tiatate
NO whore I worked my way to Frisco......I wasn't born there, I lived in the hood and know a hundred hoodrats like you, and your skinny couple of tattoos pimp.....i'm a regular guy that had some good luck and rode it to Frisco.......the more you tell us how special you are....the more we conclude you don't lnow who your dad is......but by all means tell us more, and give that 42.50 to that skinny saggy pants pimp because rent be due at 10 am......motel six don't play!
she ya round 635/75 hood walkin the track........lmao