Tucker Carlson reports

Key phrase. Not in the mood to look it up as I'm enjoying a beautiful day, but there is something to be said about labeling materiel being transported.

If I remember, or don't passed the fuck out for the day, I'll look for the material I'm struggling to recall.

Just didn't want to let you slip by. Sir.

Good retort though. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i'm actually enjoying the renewed interest in the Tucker thread.
i'm actually enjoying the renewed interest in the Tucker thread. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's one person.

Can't find a reason to watch a self professed liar.
Be they on a fake, lite weight news mouthpiece like foxy.
That's one person.

Can't find a reason to watch a self professed liar.
Be they on a fake, lite weight news mouthpiece like foxy. Originally Posted by Precious_b

one person showing new interest in the thread? actually it's 3 including you.

or Carlson is one person? so is Rachel Maddow and i won't watch that lunatic cunt either. not many do, her ratings stink.

actually i do occasionally watch short segments of her show as it conveniently comes on right as Tucker's show is ending. i can tolerate about 10 minutes tops of that raving nutcase. she's enough to drive you to drink. but i already drink. bahahaha,

i find Carlson's comment he occasionally lies when under pressure refreshing. don't we all? have you never told a white lie to cover yer arse? it's why i still have an arse.

bahhahhaaaa
one person showing new interest in the thread? actually it's 3 including you.
... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You love bringing up stuff that I already addressed in the past. But the admittance of said hypocritical liar of late made me hit the accumulator again (that's your hint of the old news.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YctBo0T5R2c

FUCK Biden
FUCK Zelensky
FUCK Ukraine

America First. everyone else fuck off!

why did Putin annex Crimea? because he correctly assessed Obama as a weak pussy who wouldn't do shit about it and with his lapdog Biden already on the grift with Ukraine pushing for Ukraine to join NATO. the Red line Putin said don't cross.

why did Putin invade Ukraine? because Ukraine continued to violate the Minsk accord by not stopping the attacks on the Donbas as agreed and Biden now president kept sniffing Zelensky's gay asshole about Ukraine joining NATO. the Red line Putin said don't cross.

it's Ukraine's fault Putin invaded their fucked up corrupt piece of shit country.

FUCK Ukraine.
Damn, TWK. You seem to really hate Ukraine. LOL

I agree with those who don't care for us helping Ukraine to an extent. Our country is not Morocco. We have a lot of elderly people who we have to pay Social Security and Medicare to right now as well as countless other material government fiscal responsibilities. I have no problem with helping Ukraine really from a humanitarian point of view, but selfishly, we should make sure our own backyard is in order before we try to fix other's IMHO. And our backyard looks like shit right now.

Again, that's all just my opinion and no offense to anyone in the Ukraine who may be reading this if there still is internet access there... yeah, I know. The internet (or lack thereof) mention was a lame and classless joke, but I've never claimed to be classy so cut me some slack.

Oh, and sorry TWK; I didn't need to watch Fucker Carlson or any other talking heads to tell me what to think in this post. You should try it someday. Perhaps you will surprise yourself and stop wasting this site's bandwidth with that clown.

I agree with those who don't care for us helping Ukraine to an extent. Our country is not Morocco. ... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Funny you should say that, I was just watching The Wind and the Lion where Teddy sent troops into Morocco in the movie.
*pb courtesy post for site $*
Wacky! Why haven't you accepted being tuckpads campaign manager?
You already know my answer to that. Stated repeatedly.
Without your explaination, that is the perceived view. Originally Posted by Precious_b

i gave an explanation. but don't take the link for it. take the words from someone who was there, Harlan Ellison. you might find it interesting he's talking with Robin Williams ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9AGVARpqdk

I agree with those who don't care for us helping Ukraine to an extent. Our country is not Morocco. We have a lot of elderly people who we have to pay Social Security and Medicare to right now as well as countless other material government fiscal responsibilities. I have no problem with helping Ukraine really from a humanitarian point of view, but selfishly, we should make sure our own backyard is in order before we try to fix other's IMHO. And our backyard looks like shit right now.

Again, that's all just my opinion and no offense to anyone in the Ukraine who may be reading this if there still is internet access there... yeah, I know. The internet (or lack thereof) mention was a lame and classless joke, but I've never claimed to be classy so cut me some slack.

Oh, and sorry TWK; I didn't need to watch Fucker Carlson or any other talking heads to tell me what to think in this post. You should try it someday. Perhaps you will surprise yourself and stop wasting this site's bandwidth with that clown. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

i find it amusing you've never watched Carlson's show yet you are "certain" he's full of shit.

where did you come up with that? MSN? NBC? ABC?

bahahhaaa

here's Tucker!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMb2Hgztntw
Do like me a Harlan Ellison.

That's a way to class up a thread.
Do like me a Harlan Ellison.

That's a way to class up a thread. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Harlan Ellison was there. and he was 20x a greater sci-fi writer than Hubbard. you can research Ellison as you like but there is this .. some consider it the greatest first gen Trek episode ever. not my fav (Balance of Terror) but it's a great episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_Ellison#Star_Trek

this is the shit Hubbard wrote ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_Earth_(film)

fucking garbage. and so is Travolta in it!!!!

one of the biggest hwoody duds ever.

more Tucker exposing the woke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBzc0xoUDKg

don't fly woke air
tucker palled around with hunter and the bidens.

Hes dead to me!

i find it amusing you've never watched Carlson's show yet you are "certain" he's full of shit. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't listen to bullshit promoters. I love boxing, but I don't listen to Don King or Bob Arum. I love the Cowboys, but I never listen to Jerry Jones. Why? Because I know they are all full of shit... Fucker Carlson is a self-admitted bullshit promoter of propaganda. Why the fuck would I ever waste my time listening to him? You obviously love the man and that's your right to do so. I think he is a clown and I hate circuses, so I don't. Comprende?

Edit for TWK below: I don't listen to any talking heads as far as politics. They're all way too biased for me. I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican but I agree with both sides on many issues. I look at the person's ideology and not the party... I will say I can't stand "woke" people and right-wing nuts and that's what those channels cater to now so I'm not watching that ratings war bullshit amongst each other... I already waste enough time on TV watching the Lakers and the Cowboys. Haha
I don't listen to bullshit promoters. I love boxing, but I don't listen to Don King or Bob Arum. I love the Cowboys, but I never listen to Jerry Jones. Why? Because I know they are all full of shit... Fucker Carlson is a self-admitted bullshit promoter of propaganda. Why the fuck would I ever waste my time listening to him? You obviously love the man and that's your right to do so. I think he is a clown and I hate circuses, so I don't. Comprende? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

then who do you listen to?