TRUMP TRAIN

Get 'em gay rey, you are the main nut nuzzler on this forum. DATO id your thing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" id your thing " ?????? Wipe the jizz and dingleberries from YOUR eyes before YOUR next idiot post, EKIM !!!!!
" id your thing " ?????? Wipe the jizz and dingleberries from YOUR eyes before YOUR next idiot post, EKIM !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hard to deflect when the pic is right there of you eating woombys ass out gay rey.
Hard to deflect when the pic is right there of you eating woombys ass out gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be YOU picking YOUR mentor's dingleberries, EKIM ! All of YOUR deflection won't work, just as it didn't for YOUR mentor woomby ! We all KNOW how "tight " YOU were with YOUR mentor, we just never knew that YOU took pictures of YOUR amorous behavior with YOUR mentor and hero ! Thanks for proving the rest of us RIGHT ON THE FUGGIN MONEY about your faggish tendencies ! Good luck with the POLL, EKIM !!
That would be YOU picking YOUR mentor's dingleberries, EKIM ! All of YOUR deflection won't work, just as it didn't for YOUR mentor woomby ! We all KNOW how "tight " YOU were with YOUR mentor, we just never knew that YOU took pictures of YOUR amorous behavior with YOUR mentor and hero ! Thanks for proving the rest of us RIGHT ON THE FUGGIN MONEY about your faggish tendencies ! Good luck with the POLL, EKIM !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The poll is just like you RW fucks like when the deck is stacked. It is of little importance.

But speaking of your "woomby" it was a love match for you two. It was like watching a dumb and dumber movie.
The poll is just like you RW fucks like when the deck is stacked. It is of little importance.

But speaking of your "woomby" it was a love match for you two. It was like watching a dumb and dumber movie.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But, but, but the POLL is a chance for YOU to FINALLY have a TITLE to go with YOUR Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophy and have some notoriety that YOU narcissists all crave ! And think of it as a " preliminary " of where YOU stand with YOUR DOTY campaign ! Go EKIM, GO !
[QUOTE=Rey Lengua;1058051435]But, but, but the POLL is a chance for YOU to FINALLY have a TITLE to go with YOUR Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophy and have some notoriety that YOU narcissists all crave ! And think of it as a " preliminary " of where YOU stand with YOUR DOTY campaign ! Go EKIM, GO ![/QUOTE

All you can think about is butt. Really miss your woomby that much? you are well on the way to winning the DAOTY for 2016, to go with your 2015 win.
IB so queer, i am queer chimp 3.5! please kill me! i am so queer it offends me! please put me out of my misery

. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

i am chimp 3.5! i suck!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This is the way gay rey does it.

Get that tongue in there boy!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your collection of pictures gets more disturbing every day. Why do you have this picture on your computer? What pleasure does it bring you? Your therapist needs to "no" about this, LittleDisturbedEva.
Your collection of pictures gets more disturbing every day. Why do you have this picture on your computer? What pleasure does it bring you? Your therapist needs to "no" about this, LittleDisturbedEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why would you be so stupid as to think it was on my computer? You are really behind the times Tonto. Apparently you don't no nothing.
Why would you be so stupid as to think it was on my computer? You are really behind the times Tonto. Apparently you don't no nothing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You posted it. You must like it.