Odds on Trump's Impeachment

• grean
  • 06-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Now again who lost or why has no barring on DJT's performance.

As to why the Democrats lost, I think the independents who would have voted for Sanders in the general election, but we're unable to vote for him in the Democratic Primary and then stayed home in the general too or voted Trump may have tipped the scales.
  • Aoi
  • 06-23-2017, 01:37 PM
17 Intelligence agencies think so. It's all coming out. Republicans always talk about Democrats whining. Trump is the whinest bitch on the planet. Listen to him. Whine and complain. Trump defend the hell out of Putin and Flynn. How come? Originally Posted by themystic
Provide evidence then.

Trump has every right to complain. The Democrats are doing jack shit besides pissing their pants due to Hillary's history loss.
17 Intelligence agencies think so. It's all coming out. Republicans always talk about Democrats whining. Trump is the whinest bitch on the planet. Listen to him. Whine and complain. Trump defend the hell out of Putin and Flynn. How come? Originally Posted by themystic
They think so. Wtf does that mean? Explain what hacked means in this context and how the Russians hacked the election.

You keep using the word hacked but you can't even define what it means or what was done. The reason you can't is obvious. But I want you to keep floundering around trying give a simple definition because it's funny and also indicative of the juvenile level that the left is operating on. You cannot even define your terms.
  • Aoi
  • 06-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Lefties are nothing but loser hypocrites who shoves everyone into little boxes and then start name-calling if they think outside of their shitty plantation.
They did influence Comey's decision to speak out about Hilary's investigation by placing a phoney email in the DNC president's email.

I doubt that enough people were swayed by that to affect the outcome of the election However, it's not that they succeeded, it is that they tried. Originally Posted by grean
Actually I think it was Lynch's meddling in the Crooked Hillery investigation to help her get elected that prompted Comey to speak out about the crooked Hillary e mail scandal findings.

("Fired FBI Director James B. Comey has said publicly that Ms. Lynch tried to shape the way he talked about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails, and he also hinted at other behavior" “which I cannot talk about yet” that made him worried about Ms. Lynch’s ability to make impartial decisions.
"Mr. Comey said that was one reason why he took it upon himself to buck Justice Department tradition and reveal his findings about Mrs. Clinton last year.")
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...behavior-2016/

As you recall if you listened to Comey's testimony he also said that the Russians and others had been trying to hack into .gov systems for years. No one seemed to get to excited about it, until Trump won the election... Did this not all happen under the last 8 years of the Obama administration being in charge?
Man you Trump folks are getting pretty hateful. I was personally scolded for make personal attacts on Eccie brothers. I quit doing that. I am bashing Trump and his people. They have diminished the presidency. Even all this silliness about " I may have recordings". Does the guy have the mentality of a 12 year old?
Trump is going to take a huge hit. They are all hiding something. I still can't believe Trump people know the Russians hacked us and the Republican s don't care. Shocking Originally Posted by themystic
TDS, Trump derangement syndrome.

"In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II. TDS victims routinely compare Trump to Hitler. '

Give me a break Shorty. Yeah that's like the Whitewater and Benghazi investigations yielded nothing. Then during Whitewater they found some cum on a girls dress and Bill got a blowjob. Wrong for sure. Clinton still governed during the whole thing. Comparing the Clintons and Trump is legit in many ways. The Russian connection. No comparison. Trump and his people are Traitors and Autocrat s Originally Posted by themystic
You're really funny...don't think Trump has blamed any American lives lost on a video though, or jailed that video maker for that matter. I heard it from the horses's mouth myself..."You gotta watch out for those Macedonians....they'll getcha.....maybe even make a video of it...that should play right?....I mean it did work before and we're masters at doing the same thing over and over and over. " So how much is HC up in the polls now? Just curious.
They think so. Wtf does that mean? Explain what hacked means in this context and how the Russians hacked the election.

You keep using the word hacked but you can't even define what it means or what was done. The reason you can't is obvious. But I want you to keep floundering around trying give a simple definition because it's funny and also indicative of the juvenile level that the left is operating on. You cannot even define your terms. Originally Posted by texassapper
I forgot you were an IT guy. Most of us are not. Im referring to Webster number 4. Isn't that what Russia and Wiki Leaks did? Do you know something the rest of us don't

Your ex military with security clearance. Are you ok with everything Russia did? I know you're ok with Trumps actions so I wont ask

Definition of hacker

1. 1 : one that hacks
  2. 2 : a person who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular activity a tennis hacker
  3. 3 : an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer
  4. 4 : a person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with information in a computer system
I forgot you were an IT guy. Most of us are not. Im referring to Webster number 4. Isn't that what Russia and Wiki Leaks did? Do you know something the rest of us don't

Your ex military with security clearance. Are you ok with everything Russia did? I know you're ok with Trumps actions so I wont ask Originally Posted by themystic
OK...just to be 100% clear when say Russia hacked the Presidential election you are referring to the wikileaks release of the Hillary Clinton emails the resided on her personal server when she was Secretary of State. Correct?

If the above is true I have some nice comments for you.

1. Perhaps this is exactly why the US Govt. makes it a crime to have emails on anything other than a secure network? Why isn't anybody going to go to jail for this illegal act? Don't you think someone should? and if so who?

2. What emails in that release not authentic? Were any emails in that release not authentic? How did the release of these emails affect the election? Any proof that it affected the election at ALL?

3. How did Trump have access to her illegal server? How did Trump KNOW about her illegal server?

4. How did Trump Collude with the Russians to steal emails from an illegal server to sway the election?

Really what you're arguing is that the Clinton had an illegal server that was NOT fucking secure in any way shape or form based on what I know about the security settings on that machine were. The Russians downloaded the emails from it... thus exposing in realtime all our Dept. State activities. The Russians then timed the release with Donald Trump somehow to take place in March and affect the November elections!

By the way, if you think that the Russians are the only ones that downloaded her server, you are smoking some good shit. I guarantee the Chinese, Norks, and Israelis dumped all the same data.

And what really makes me wonder is why you think Trump and the Russians are the bad guys in this? Really??? Who the fuck authorized Hillary to have a private server? (We know Obama knew about it because he received emails to HIS private accounts from Clinton via that private, unsecured server.)

So as an IT guy, yeah, I'm appalled at the COMPLETE f*cking lack of security on that machine based on what I've read about it. The guy that admined it didn't even do basic level security settings.. your laptop is probably more secure.

As a former soldier that held a clearance, I'm even more appalled that Hillary isn't in f*cking Jail... for a LONG fucking time. What she did was SO f*cking illegal I'm surprised she got her staff to go along with her. No way I would have gone along... I would have been afraid of the jail time.

But you somehow think Trump masterminded all of this and affected the election by releasing ACTUAL emails from Hillary to whoever. So when you say hacked you mean released emails from a server that SHOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED AT ALL.

You talk about Trump supporters like we're zombies. But YOU ARE THE GUYS WHO SUPPORTED A FELON.... and made like hey everybody uses their own server to run an email app. As far as I'm concerned losing the election was the very least of consequences.... she should have leg irons on and an orange jumpsuit.
  • Aoi
  • 06-23-2017, 05:29 PM

Your ex military with security clearance. Are you ok with everything Russia did? I know you're ok with Trumps actions so I wont ask

Definition of hacker

1. 1 : one that hacks
  2. 2 : a person who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular activity a tennis hacker
  3. 3 : an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer
  4. 4 : a person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with information in a computer system
Originally Posted by themystic
Show. the. proof.
OK...just to be 100% clear when say Russia hacked the Presidential election you are referring to the wikileaks release of the Hillary Clinton emails the resided on her personal server when she was Secretary of State. Correct?

If the above is true I have some nice comments for you.

1. Perhaps this is exactly why the US Govt. makes it a crime to have emails on anything other than a secure network? Why isn't anybody going to go to jail for this illegal act? Don't you think someone should? and if so who?

2. What emails in that release not authentic? Were any emails in that release not authentic? How did the release of these emails affect the election? Any proof that it affected the election at ALL?

3. How did Trump have access to her illegal server? How did Trump KNOW about her illegal server?

4. How did Trump Collude with the Russians to steal emails from an illegal server to sway the election?

Really what you're arguing is that the Clinton had an illegal server that was NOT fucking secure in any way shape or form based on what I know about the security settings on that machine were. The Russians downloaded the emails from it... thus exposing in realtime all our Dept. State activities. The Russians then timed the release with Donald Trump somehow to take place in March and affect the November elections!

By the way, if you think that the Russians are the only ones that downloaded her server, you are smoking some good shit. I guarantee the Chinese, Norks, and Israelis dumped all the same data.

And what really makes me wonder is why you think Trump and the Russians are the bad guys in this? Really??? Who the fuck authorized Hillary to have a private server? (We know Obama knew about it because he received emails to HIS private accounts from Clinton via that private, unsecured server.)

So as an IT guy, yeah, I'm appalled at the COMPLETE f*cking lack of security on that machine based on what I've read about it. The guy that admined it didn't even do basic level security settings.. your laptop is probably more secure.

As a former soldier that held a clearance, I'm even more appalled that Hillary isn't in f*cking Jail... for a LONG fucking time. What she did was SO f*cking illegal I'm surprised she got her staff to go along with her. No way I would have gone along... I would have been afraid of the jail time.

But you somehow think Trump masterminded all of this and affected the election by releasing ACTUAL emails from Hillary to whoever. So when you say hacked you mean released emails from a server that SHOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED AT ALL.

You talk about Trump supporters like we're zombies. But YOU ARE THE GUYS WHO SUPPORTED A FELON.... and made like hey everybody uses their own server to run an email app. As far as I'm concerned losing the election was the very least of consequences.... she should have leg irons on and an orange jumpsuit. Originally Posted by texassapper
I appreciate your post. I agree that it was reckless, irresponsible and point blank stupid. Do I think sh should have gone to jail> No I don't. I think if she would have come clean and admitted the stupidity it would have blown over

You have to remember that George W had 22 million lost emails. During 2003& 2009. They had a private server run by the RNC. Even Karl Rove had a major role, Collin Powell also used his private email

Im like grean of this. If I'm Trump and didn't do it. Lets get the ball rolling. Id take my high toned lawyer and be cleared

Why are the Republicans, and especially the top dogs, so nervous? And why wouldn't you release your taxes? Even Nixon released his
Trump will never win the primary.

Trump will never win the election

Trump is a racist misogynist, Islamophobic pig that grabs pussy

Shit!, Trump beat our Queen Hillary

We demand a recount, Trump gets more votes after recount.

The electoral college does not have to vote the will of the voters, pick Hillary, or someone else!

Not my president!

We will riot at his inauguration!

The Russians hacked the election to make Trump win!

Trump colluded with the Russians!

We want a independent investigation into the Russians and Trump!

The special elections will be a referendum on Trump! We will win every thing back!

We lost five special elections in a row, more Russian hacking!

Oh shit all these Trump investigations have turned up collusion between AG Lynch, Hillary and Comey.but we still have no evidence on Trump!

No fair!
  • Aoi
  • 06-23-2017, 05:53 PM
There's a difference between losing e-mails VS having a secret server in the basement of a secret house, which you then delete when someone is onto you.

Also, releasing taxes isn't a requirement to becoming POTUS.
I appreciate your post. I agree that it was reckless, irresponsible and point blank stupid. Do I think sh should have gone to jail> No I don't. I think if she would have come clean and admitted the stupidity it would have blown over

You have to remember that George W had 22 million lost emails. During 2003& 2009. They had a private server run by the RNC. Even Karl Rove had a major role, Collin Powell also used his private email Originally Posted by themystic
There was nothing "careless" about it. It was a intentional planned move to have a illegal private server to hide her communications and avoid FOIA requests. It was only discovered because of FOIA request's in the Benghazi investigation. She then deliberately destroyed all the evidence and lied about it. Lots of people are in prison for far less, with far less evidence. Hillary is the ONLY one that had a illegal unsecured private server with classified information on it.

Keep watching, this Lynch investigation is gonna get good.Lot's of folks are nervous, but they ain't in Trump's close circle.

"The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday."
I appreciate your post. I agree that it was reckless, irresponsible and point blank stupid. Do I think sh should have gone to jail> No I don't. I think if she would have come clean and admitted the stupidity it would have blown over Originally Posted by themystic
So even though it's all her fault you don't blame her? Well if she hadn't been attempting to hide her activity from the PUBLIC FOR WHOM SHE FUCKING WORKS, maybe she'd be president but oops she got caught

You have to remember that George W had 22 million lost emails. During 2003& 2009. They had a private server run by the RNC. Even Karl Rove had a major role, Collin Powell also used his private email Originally Posted by themystic
None of them built their own servers to replicate though... there's a difference between using a private account like gmail and running a server to replicate the emails down to.

Im like grean of this. If I'm Trump and didn't do it. Lets get the ball rolling. Id take my high toned lawyer and be cleared Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, because this won't be a political witch hunt. If there's no evidence, which there isn't because remember the NSA has every f*cking email and Obama was unmasking the users illegally. If there were any evidence, it would already have leaked.

Why are the Republicans, and especially the top dogs, so nervous? And why wouldn't you release your taxes? Even Nixon released his Originally Posted by themystic
The only word we have that anybody is nervous is yours. As for the taxes, well I don't care, he's donating his salary, what difference does it make?