Members You Miss...

Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff - YouTube But I didn't shoot no mod

just sayin
errrrrr hope the modtard is alright

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I saw him on the Nepal border recently, commented on the yaks reminding him of the Local 250, mostly in Pittsburgh but a few farther north too
I saw him on the Nepal border recently, commented on the yaks reminding him of the Local 250, mostly in Pittsburgh but a few farther north too Originally Posted by AmishGangster
ahhh who are you, errr wait I almost remember

anyways

WTF
postolero is "Wanted Dead Or Alive" in Houston.
you could have cashed in
fake or real ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Looks to be real.
and overdue...
Yup real and long over due but but but believe already recycled.
He's a slippery non-sticky one like.... errr ummm ......
Ain't that the F'n truth CC!...

And nobody is better at concocting a plethora of conspiracy theories better than our paranoid friends on the right!!!....
  • Tiger
  • 03-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Since he posts here from time to time....

iggy
BANNED

baruca

BANNED

Join Date03-26-2015Total Posts0About baruca BiographycheerfulLocationCarls badGenderFemaleOccupationretir edInterestsreading books.
I don't know why I found this so funny but a member is trying a Nigerian prince scam on this site. Baruca http://eccie.net/member.php?u=290166 sent a P.M. saying they were dying and wanted to give me 4 million euros. All I had to do was pm them back with, I am assuming, a wire transaction to cover the transfer fees of my soon to be fortune. I know there are a few elderly gentlemen on this board, I just didn't want them do get hoodwinked/bamboozled/hornswoggled by some nefarious plot. Originally Posted by DrZaius
she will be missed
Heh, you could fill up pages of this thread with those. If you can find them of course.
  • Tiger
  • 03-28-2015, 02:13 PM
baruca

BANNED

Join Date03-26-2015Total Posts0About baruca BiographycheerfulLocationCarls badGenderFemaleOccupationretir edInterestsreading books.
she will be missed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Heh, you could fill up pages of this thread with those. If you can find them of course. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Those could go into a new thread. Maybe you could call it One Post Wonders.
Heh, you could fill up pages of this thread with those. If you can find them of course. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
well someone posted, bet most pm's get RTM

Those could go into a new thread. Maybe you could call it One Post Wonders. Originally Posted by Tiger
read again 0 posts
but you do have a idea there, hay Paulie girl what ya think

I got the call today after unplugging PC from the web.then showered to spend a few hours with a lady and not plugged back in yet.
Hi I'm from Microsoft and your pc is slowing down the web right now I can fix it for you if...
Those could go into a new thread. Maybe you could call it One Post Wonders. Originally Posted by Tiger
but you do have a idea there, hay Paulie girl what ya think Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Are you looking for supplemental income for the odd jobs empire?
You're hired.
hmmmmmmm......................

TeflonDon
BANNED

Reviews: 3

JohnnyCap
BANNED

Reviews: 22

Fear not Paulie, that annoying posting Ho will recycle himself shortly with another 'throw-away' handle!....
He has 300 of 'em!....
iggy
now

bjwstw
bjwstw

BANNED

wtf
Paulie girl

can you PM me something I will not like so I can RTM it LOL

only one please, CC hates when it fills up his things to check in on box.
if ya don't believe me on that, ask iggy