Houston Vs. Dallas

Racial slurs are a no no around here
You're really itching for a vacation Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Already rtm'ed mods.. And tittat you knew what you were typing!
I find this post highly offensive and racist......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Im not bothered by it I'm a redneck with a paycheck.......no wigger here
I find this post highly offensive and racist......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
calling me a chicken head- hood rat isn't racist?
move around bitch.
NO whore I worked my way to Frisco......I wasn't born there, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Youre just making shit up as you go huh?
Already rtm'ed mods.. And tittat you knew what you were typing! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Isnt anything worse than someone who likes to talk shit but cries to mommy anytime they get their feelings hurt.
Get out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat.
move around bitch. Originally Posted by tiatate
Never called you a chicken head.. That would be offensive to colonel sanders........
As far as hood rat, that is a call it like you see it remark!! Not in any way a racial slur.. You have proven yourself to be many bad things including a racist.....
First one was a typo. Wigger is just an ebonic term. Get your panties out of a bunch. If it were to happen, it would have happened already. I'm sure the ladies reported me about 800 times. Originally Posted by tiatate
A typo? So what exactly were you trying to call him?
Don't confuse points and an instant ban for violating a guideline

This is what I don't get it..you don't seem to care about being banned but you bowed down to DH pretty fast to get your showcase back,what gives?
It's actually nonexistent Originally Posted by tiatate

You saying yo pimp ain't got no hands?
move around bitch. Originally Posted by tiatate
NO I know a dozen white chicken head hood rats......maybe 2 dozem.....its a way of getting on not a race.......lots of colors in the hood......but you know that
tit tat, you got that neck rolling..........
You saying yo pimp ain't got no hands? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
there just realy small like he is.......thus the need for a 78 chevy caprice on 29" wheels......

This is what I don't get it..you don't seem to care about being banned but you bowed down to DH pretty fast to get your showcase back,what gives? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Because her bizness ain't doin 2 good

This is what I don't get it..you don't seem to care about being banned but you bowed down to DH pretty fast to get your showcase back,what gives? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I fixed it, read it again.
I'm not getting banned for telling someone they are a wannabe.
Lol all I had to do was disable that page, it took 2 secs. You so pressed I have my Showcase huh? Babe you will never see my hustling ass fall. You can book now though, before my rates go up.
Youre just making shit up as you go huh? Originally Posted by tiatate
fathers day confusing and sad for you.....I get it........normal men cant work and make something of themselves..........got it.....but si say puede!......I did
there just realy small like he is.......thus the need for a 78 chevy caprice on 29" wheels...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Midget pimp? Now I can get behind that concept.