Odds on Trump's Impeachment

As you recall if you listened to Comey's testimony he also said that the Russians and others had been trying to hack into .gov systems for years.

No one seemed to get to excited about it, until Trump won the election... Did this not all happen under the last 8 years of the Obama administration being in charge? Originally Posted by goodolboy

Here it is...as we approach the end of June of 2017....how much (if any) would we STILL be hearing about this had HilLIARy won the election?

The answer is a resounding and absolute ZERO...ZILCH....NADA.

You'd hear as much from the Dims, the agenda-driven media, etc about hacking as you've heard how outraged and heartbroken the DNC and all operatives associated with such over the murder....ooops, the "botched robbery"....of Seth Rich.

Not even a whisper of a reward being offered for any information associated with the untimely death of this young man. Why is that? Why have these people distanced themselves from this?
Here it is...as we approach the end of June of 2017....how much (if any) would we STILL be hearing about this had HilLIARy won the election?

The answer is a resounding and absolute ZERO...ZILCH....NADA.

You'd hear as much from the Dims, the agenda-driven media, etc about hacking as you've heard how outraged and heartbroken the DNC and all operatives associated with such over the murder....ooops, the "botched robbery"....of Seth Rich.

Not even a whisper of a reward being offered for any information associated with the untimely death of this young man. Why is that? Why have these people distanced themselves from this? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Because they are evil. One American News had an story on the investigation of Seth Rich's murder. Big eye opener. Unfortunately, seems only sane people watch OAN.
Dims, the agenda-driven media, etc about hacking as you've heard how outraged and heartbroken the DNC and all operatives associated with such over the murder....ooops, the "botched robbery"....of Seth Rich.

Not even a whisper of a reward being offered for any information associated with the untimely death of this young man. Why is that? Why have these people distanced themselves from this? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
C'mon man...this?? How much attention do you expect from the made up story regarding the DNC murder of Seth Rich. Even propagandaist Hannity backed off of it. It only lives on in the minds of ignorant Hannity fans. I'm certain that you're not ignorant but, christ, you need to let it go.

Don't dance on the graves of tragedy victims to support your own weak mind.
C'mon man...this?? How much attention do you expect from the made up story regarding the DNC murder of Seth Rich. Even propagandaist Hannity backed off of it. It only lives on in the minds of ignorant Hannity fans. I'm certain that you're not ignorant but, christ, you need to let it go. Originally Posted by futbolhead
I guess I didn't hear about Hannity's views much, actually listen and watch him very little. Nothing to the fact that the DNC refused help when they were informed that they were hacked either I guess. No coincidence either with John Ashe, Shawn Lucas, Joe Montano, Victor Thorn, and last but not the very least Andrew Breitbart.......

Singulars may not seem much, but trends are trends....and there is one. Ever ask why?

I think it was you that said your glad because you're spending more time out of your the country! I invite you to make your next ticket one way. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Soon. But I always accept donations to speed up the process. Strongly considering keeping a pied au terre somewhere in N. America, however. Perhaps NYC. Depends on where my two daughters end up practicing. The lawyer will likely work here fir the foreseeable future. But once the other completes her residency, she is going to look both here and overseas. But plenty of places I can put your donation to work right now.
Even as much as I hate Trump's big mouth AND the policies of his puppeteers, I really truly hope not that no collusion is found but that there is actually no collusion.

That being said, career life long, non political intelligence official said Russia tried to meddle with the election. They did not speak to the success of their efforts. I'm certainly not trying to say anything that would take away from Trump's win.

It's almost July. The fact that people are just recently getting lawyers, tells me that the investigation by Congress wasn't being taken seriously until now.
A non political investigation needed to be done.

Hiring a lawyer isn't an admission of anything. In fact, with an investigation of this scope & the severity of the matter, a totally innocent person without a lawyer, could easily get in hot water unintentionally. Originally Posted by grean
It's not the ongressional investogation they're worried about so much as the DoJ. Congressional investigation only heats up in Jan. 2019, and two years really isn't enough time to do much.
Just keep watching, the house of cards is coming down.

A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democratic Party.

"Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife."

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators
C'mon man...this?? How much attention do you expect from the made up story regarding the DNC murder of Seth Rich. Even propagandaist Hannity backed off of it. It only lives on in the minds of ignorant Hannity fans. I'm certain that you're not ignorant but, christ, you need to let it go.

Don't dance on the graves of tragedy victims to support your own weak mind. Originally Posted by futbolhead

Made up story......say what?

Then why don't you explain to us all exactly what took place then?....'cause this is what we know.....shot in the back ("back" of what exactly....his head?)...twice...from close range. However, nothing ends up going missing (phone, ca$h, wallet, credit cards...all still on Rich's body)....yet the DC mayor, Muriel Bowser, and the D.C. police dept wants to call it a "robbery turned tragic". Pray tell....please explain a shooting of this ilk in an affluent neighborhood.

Anyways....of course it was The Russians who hacked the DNC servers, right? "An insider job" couldn't possilby be the reason the DNC stiff-armed the FBI....who is obviously concealing information on this entire affair.
Y’all can say anything you want about ANY president but, the fact remains that president TRUMP has NOT done anything about the MOST important things that is more important than money and MOST important to sustain life.

"CLEAN AIR, CLEAN WATER, AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE"

COAL is the number 1 cause and trump signed a bill to keep polluting the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ng-debris.html

Just search clean drinking water in California and flint Michigan,
coast to coast, and you will see how bad this problem is.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...504-story.html

Clean drinking water is a human right, and providing it, is an act of simple human decency.

CG
Clean drinking water is a human right, and providing it, is an act of simple human decency. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Where did you get this little piece of geniusness from? See I'm not so sure it's much a right as it is more of a necessity of life... I mean try this thought experiment out.. If Humans started to colonize Mars, would drinking water on Mars be a human rights issue? Yeah, that seems sort of silly now that you're reading that again, huh?
MOST important things that is more important than money and MOST important to sustain life.

"CLEAN AIR, CLEAN WATER, AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE"

COAL is the number 1 cause and trump signed a bill to keep polluting the US

Clean drinking water is a human right, and providing it, is an act of simple human decency.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
So please explain how you manage to have the above items without a lot of money thrown at them? Seems to me money is king here. Also explain please how the air in and above the USA is static and never goes anywhere. If clean drinking water is a right, and providing it is a simple act of decency, why the huge screwup in Flint by the previous caring administration? Don't forget almost nothing was done about the BP spill in the Gulf....other than fine the hell out of them....where did that money go? Or Solyndra?

Affordable healthcare is not a right....seems it's not mentioned in the Bill of Rights.
  • grean
  • 06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
So please explain how you manage to have the above items without a lot of money thrown at them? Seems to me money is king here. Also explain please how the air in and above the USA is static and never goes anywhere. If clean drinking water is a right, and providing it is a simple act of decency, why the huge screwup in Flint by the previous caring administration? Don't forget almost nothing was done about the BP spill in the Gulf....other than fine the hell out of them....where did that money go? Or Solyndra?

Affordable healthcare is not a right....seems it's not mentioned in the Bill of Rights. Originally Posted by 2short@desky

Clean water nor healthcare are specifically listed. However promoting the general welfare and common defence is mentioned. Moreover the Congress has the power to tax and make rules for the government. Clean water should be in the top 5 rules.

I think we can all agree that while not being a right, clean water falls smack dab in the middle of promoting the general welfare. I don't have to try really hard to make an argument that protecting our clean water supply falls under providing a common defense, either.

Dirty water simply should taken for granted by all Americans. That's a 3rd world issue not an American issue. I don't care who was in charge, allowing that to happen was fucking idiotic. More than one person should be in jail over that. Gross negligence plain & simple.

Health care is much more complex, but I think it also falls under general welfare. That being said, water isn't free so I wouldn't imagine health care would be either.
If Humans started to colonize Mars, would drinking water on Mars be a human rights issue? Originally Posted by texassapper

Elon Musk has already addressed this issue with Matt Damon.....
  • grean
  • 06-26-2017, 09:58 AM
Could the Trump supporters explain why they are not troubled by the fact the he is completely fire balling our foreign relationships?

The only relationships he seems to be concerned with maintaining are the same ones that conservatives & liberals both feel he should be cautious of.

We cannot be isolationists. It's foolhardy to think we can. Our world influence is one of the things that makes us strong.
You quote a relevant statute, not the relevant statute. Try this one on for size:

(a) Per country level
(1) Nondiscrimination
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 1101(a)(27), 1151(b)(2)(A)(i), and 1153 of this title, no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

8 U.S. Code § 1152

What do you do when two statutes have a facial conflict? Have you read the cases interpreting the two statutes? Can either statute be Unconstitutional, either "as written" or "as applied?" Which of thesevstatutes was passed first? Does that matter? Can you take into account discriminatory purpose as shown by repeated statements of various actors?

Again, you're reading second and third hand shit from people who have never stood up in a courtroom and argued a case to an appellate court, etc. I stand by my comment. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Imagine that.

"The Supreme Court announced Monday that it will review lower court rulings blocking enforcement of President Donald Trump’s executive order on refugee and migrant entry, and stayed injunctions barring the order’s enforcement. The announcement is a major victory for the president, whose signature immigration policy has been stymied repeatedly by the federal courts." http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/su...o-take-effect/