Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Wrong thread.

This is for EBONY (black) women. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

She is black.
Black comes in many shades.
Elite Chocolate
Wrong thread.

This is for EBONY (black) women. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Wow that's kind of a douche thing to state bro, I guess if they don't look like a California rasin their not black. Your an idiot. Sweetheart I think your stunning, with an amazing backside.
Naah. She's not 'black' for other reasons.

As the King of All Blacks, I nearby announce that she's FIRED from being black.
Wow that's kind of a douche thing to state bro, I guess if they don't look like a California rasin their not black. Your an idiot. Sweetheart I think your stunning, with an amazing backside. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Rambo has a history of saying a lotta douchey things....this is nothing new. He just can't control himself sometimes.

Dollars to donuts he's making this rude remark about this stunning young lady (ie: not being Black) becuz she has a policy stated within her showcase that he's simply not happy with.

Am I right, Rambo? Man oh man, can't leave well enuff alone, can you? This is a great thread...has been for a really long time, too....and you gotta come in and act the fool you are....wtf, dude

Why dontcha just go back to the Political Forum and bitch about rich people and potholes and leave these lovely ladies be?
Rambo has a history of saying a lotta douchey things....this is nothing new. He just can't control himself sometimes.

Dollars to donuts he's making this rude remark about this stunning young lady (ie: not being Black) becuz she has a policy stated within her showcase that he's simply not happy with.

Am I right, Rambo? Man oh man, can't leave well enuff alone, can you? This is a great thread...has been for a really long time, too....and you gotta come in and act the fool you are....wtf, dude

Why dontcha just go back to the Political Forum and bitch about rich people and potholes and leave these lovely ladies be? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
No reviews in 4 years.

Having trouble getting it up lately??

Oh, you got me figured out. You're a mastermind.

It just never ceases to amaze me out how one demographic continues to be singled out, no matter what other men do to women. Then again, she's in the heart of n****r-hating central. Why wouldn't she? Her...handlers are probably influencing this decision.
This might be my favorite pic thread ever!
You are so right, black_lion!!
I have had the pleasure with the beautiful sexy Ms. Karrine_Kream!!

Guess I need a road trip to see the beautiful sexy Ms. Lena Duvall!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
These two separate are great! I can only imaging how wonderful it would be to have them together!!

I would love for these 2 to pop my doubles cherry!