Odds on Trump's Impeachment

This thread is old. As old as the democrats desire to impeach Trump. I think that desire started about November 8th 2016. It started right after they lost the election. They sure looked like sore losers then. It's not looking any better either. The democrats had the most one sided media coverage in history. They had Obama in power who was covering Clintons tracks and Loretta Lynch even obstructed the investigation into her emails and Clinton cash. Obama knew about the russian "interference for months before the election. Obama came out on National TV multiple times and laughed off any type of idea that someone could influence an election as broad and diverse as the USA. Then the unthinkable happened. Obama and Hillary and the rest of the democrats forgot which country they lived in. The got knocked out on November 8 2016 and they still have not figured out where they are. It's sad really. Complete and utter denial. Since Obama and Hillary had colluded with each other and didn't think they could lose. Obama laid landmines for Trump. He expelled the Russians immediately!!! How could they have possibly succeeded in upending the cabal that is the democratic party! They had the media! They had the NBA, NFL, ESPN, BLM, ACLU and even Nate Silver told him their was no pathway to 270. HAHAHAH!!!! So what does a sore loser do in such a situation? You undermine the incoming administration. So Obama knew the whole time and did nothing until he lost. The democrats have shown their hypocrisy again and again. The media has always been left leaning and in this election they weren't leaning left. They were left. Now they are the opposition party and all that is left of the democratic party. CNN pushing fake news and publicly shamed this week for getting caught publishing false stories. Republicans just won 4 special elections. I would say things are looking just fine for DJT. The economy is steady and rising. Originally Posted by Fishy2
Hey Fishy. Good to see your post

Just for the record, most liberals, Democrats, etc are not going out of minds, and stumbling through life with a sad face. At least not the ones I know. For some reason Trump backers think thats the case, but its not.

The Trump crowd reminds me of the guy who scored the winning touchdown in the championship game last year, and wont quit telling you about his touchdown. Meanwhile hes working at 7-11 now for $ 400.00 a week.

The Trump blow back is over his actions and his poor performance on the job. He cant get anything done

Trump people, please don't pretend that you were even partially cooperative when Obama was president. And you still cant shut up about Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, etc, etc

The bottom line is Trump has been a miserable failure. He will not complete his term. Hes a deadbeat who doesn't pay his own way in life. He uses people and cheats them for his own personal gain. Now hes doing it to the US people.

Thats what were mad about Trump as a person. He is not representative of what it means to be an American

Just for the record, most liberals, Democrats, etc are not going out of minds, and stumbling through life with a sad face. At least not the ones I know. For some reason Trump backers think thats the case, but its not.

The Trump crowd reminds me of the guy who scored the winning touchdown in the championship game last year, and wont quit telling you about his touchdown. Meanwhile hes working at 7-11 now for $ 400.00 a week.

The Trump blow back is over his actions and his poor performance on the job. He cant get anything done

Trump people, please don't pretend that you were even partially cooperative when Obama was president. And you still cant shut up about Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, etc, etc

The bottom line is Trump has been a miserable failure. He will not complete his term. Hes a deadbeat who doesn't pay his own way in life. He uses people and cheats them for his own personal gain. Now hes doing it to the US people.

Thats what were mad about Trump as a person. He is not representative of what it means to be an American Originally Posted by themystic
I fully expected Trump to lose. I even had a conversation with my brother talking about how we would give her shit for four years when she won. So, I completely understand. The Republicans were not so good to Obama.
Trump is doing good IMO. I don't like the sabre rattling with Russia and this proxy war in Syria that is a ticking time bomb. That is very worrisome, as is Korea. Something has to be done though. Can't just abdicate forever. Or can you (Obama did)? I am confident in James Mattis and the fact that we spend so much on the military. If we are going to throw that much money at it we might as well use it for something if not just a deterrent.
The entire situation with Trum has shown just how powerful the DNC insiders are and hoe much surveillance is going on without peoples knowledge. The CIA, NSA and FBI. How much do they really control? Does the president have as much power as once thought? Mueller is obviously just in place to find anything he can on Trump. He has the freedom to look for anything and everything. It is an interesting time and test for democracy. Hope that we can all come together. I recently read a book on american history and was surprised to see how many times a president has been elected without the majority of the popular vote. Abraham Lincoln didn't even break 40% of the vote. He could have lost if the people would have united behind another candidate. Only 1/3 of the country wanted a revolution against Great Britain. We have really never all been on the same page. The idea that America is or ever was this united tolerant place where we just love every religions etc is just total non sense. I think it stems from the post WWII era after we defeated Hitler. Hitler gave Racism a bad name and he had to go, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't rampant in our society and still is (from all directions). There is great distrust between the ethnic groups in our country. Rightfully so IMO. evidently many people agree with me. America has been a Judeo Christian Nation since its founding. We wouldn't even give an area statehood until it was dominated by white people. We drove out the Indians. We took the land from Mexico. Most people were not for freeing the slaves and it was not even part of Abraham Lincolns platform. He is quoted as saying that if he could preserve the union and keep slavery then he would. I bring this stuff up because the idea of what America is is illusive. It means different things to different people. Hopefully we can agree that we are making progress and that we must maintain our edge in a very competitive world.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 07:02 AM
I fully expected Trump to lose. I even had a conversation with my brother talking about how we would give her shit for four years when she won. So, I completely understand. The Republicans were not so good to Obama.
Trump is doing good IMO. I don't like the sabre rattling with Russia and this proxy war in Syria that is a ticking time bomb. That is very worrisome, as is Korea. Something has to be done though. Can't just abdicate forever. Or can you (Obama did)? I am confident in James Mattis and the fact that we spend so much on the military. If we are going to throw that much money at it we might as well use it for something if not just a deterrent.
The entire situation with Trum has shown just how powerful the DNC insiders are and hoe much surveillance is going on without peoples knowledge. The CIA, NSA and FBI. How much do they really control? Does the president have as much power as once thought? Mueller is obviously just in place to find anything he can on Trump. He has the freedom to look for anything and everything. It is an interesting time and test for democracy. Hope that we can all come together. I recently read a book on american history and was surprised to see how many times a president has been elected without the majority of the popular vote. Abraham Lincoln didn't even break 40% of the vote. He could have lost if the people would have united behind another candidate. Only 1/3 of the country wanted a revolution against Great Britain. We have really never all been on the same page. The idea that America is or ever was this united tolerant place where we just love every religions etc is just total non sense. I think it stems from the post WWII era after we defeated Hitler. Hitler gave Racism a bad name and he had to go, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't rampant in our society and still is (from all directions). There is great distrust between the ethnic groups in our country. Rightfully so IMO. evidently many people agree with me. America has been a Judeo Christian Nation since its founding. We wouldn't even give an area statehood until it was dominated by white people. We drove out the Indians. We took the land from Mexico. Most people were not for freeing the slaves and it was not even part of Abraham Lincolns platform. He is quoted as saying that if he could preserve the union and keep slavery then he would. I bring this stuff up because the idea of what America is is illusive. It means different things to different people. Hopefully we can agree that we are making progress and that we must maintain our edge in a very competitive world. Originally Posted by Fishy2
Hey Fish! Long time no hear, man.

Mind linking some sources, please, sir?

Thats what were mad about Trump as a person. He is not representative of what it means to be an American Originally Posted by themystic

("The Trump blow back is over his actions and his poor performance on the job. He cant get anything done")

So from your perspective , what has Trump tried to get done, and failed that upsets you? What do YOU want to see get done?

I assume you are upset that the Secure fence act of 2006 is not complete?

Your angry that Obamacare has not been repealed and that Hillary is not incarcerated yet?

I assume you are happy that Trump, as promised has removed us from the global welfare scam called the Paris accord and has started enforcing our immigration laws again.And as promised removed billions of dollars in .gov red tape and over reaching regulations.

Are you angry that the Democrats are not helping Trump get things done?

Do you think perhaps that if the people wanted the Liberal agenda to be pushed, Hillary would have won the election, and Democrats would quit losing elections? Do you think that there is a chance that all these Democrat election losses are a rejection of Liberalism?
("The Trump blow back is over his actions and his poor performance on the job. He cant get anything done")

So from your perspective , what has Trump tried to get done, and failed that upsets you? What do YOU want to see get done?

I assume you are upset that the Secure fence act of 2006 is not complete?

Your angry that Obamacare has not been repealed and that Hillary is not incarcerated yet?

I assume you are happy that Trump, as promised has removed us from the global welfare scam called the Paris accord and has started enforcing our immigration laws again.And as promised removed billions of dollars in .gov red tape and over reaching regulations.

Are you angry that the Democrats are not helping Trump get things done?

Do you think perhaps that if the people wanted the Liberal agenda to be pushed, Hillary would have won the election, and Democrats would quit losing elections? Do you think that there is a chance that all these Democrat election losses are a rejection of Liberalism? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Hi GOB

What I would like to see get done that he promised

Obamacare cleaned up to make more affordable for everyone. Not replaced by dumping on the poor and giving a giant tax break to the rich. Thats a huge part of this bill and the GOP knows it

ISIS defeated and destroyed

Tax relief for the middle and lower class- ( He wants the exact opposite)

Where are all the Infrastructure jobs?. Or even a plan

Never wanted Hillary locked up. Neither did Trump when he was pressed. Looks like a few of his people are worried about being locked up

The fence is a joke. Anyone whos been down there or lives in Texas know thats a joke.

Why would the Democrats help GOP give giant tax cuts to the rich?- Supple side economics, trickle down doesnt work

Actually there are way more liberals in the USA. Bernie Sanders people and Hillary people far out nummer the GOHP. No one saw Bernie coming.

Gerry mandering and GOP party days are numbered

Also the GOP didnt do jack shit to help Obama for 8 years. Obama was a great President

Just compare him to Bush
Sourcing
http://www.thegreatcourses.com/about-us/professors
This is a great resource from some of the worlds top professors on a variety of subjects. History is subjective and our opinion of it changes over time and depending on whose lens you are looking through. A well
Balanced and argued history course I listened to was
A skeptics guide to American history. By Mark A Stoler
He is a professor at the university of Vermont.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 12:59 PM
WTF....really?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/2...ws.google.com/ Originally Posted by grean
I got that beat:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...ine/index.html

You can't make this shit up (unless you're Trump).

Looking forward to the REAL Time cover showing moving vans backed up to the White House when Trump gets impeached.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 01:18 PM
I got that beat:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...ine/index.html

You can't make this shit up (unless you're Trump).

Looking forward to the REAL Time cover showing moving vans backed up to the White House when Trump gets impeached. Originally Posted by Prolongus

No no no...... Trump in an orange jumpsuit in federal prison will be the cover.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 01:22 PM
If he is impeached, tried and convicted, and removed office, it will be from something bad enough to put his ass is prison.

It will be all or nothing.
No no no...... Trump in an orange jumpsuit in federal prison will be the cover. Originally Posted by grean
GOB, CB, Shorty, etc Is this fake news by Time magizine?

Is that why they are demanding it be taken down
I'm not sure how a 90 day ban is still relevent since atvthis point now the 90 days have passed. You say just shy of a defeat. I'm hoping they just thump on it more.... Originally Posted by grean
That's why the Court added mootness to The Questions Presented.

And we dont want him impeached. That's a HORRIBLE idea. We're far better off with an incompetent and unpopular Trump than a more conservative, less unpopular, competent Pence.
GOB, CB, Shorty, etc Is this fake news by Time magizine?

Is that why they are demanding it be taken down Originally Posted by themystic
Wow, what breaking news, surely this will bring him down, I wonder if the Russians hacked the cover?

Mean while in other news.

" Project Veritas' American Pravda: CNN continues today with a video of left-leaning political commentator Van Jones caught on camera plainly stating that "the Russia thing is just a big nothing burger." http://breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

Attachment 664149

Lock her up! The thread I mean.
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 07:22 PM
That's why the Court added mootness to The Questions Presented.

And we dont want him impeached. That's a HORRIBLE idea. We're far better off with an incompetent and unpopular Trump than a more conservative, less unpopular, competent Pence. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
But TushHog,

Trump is creepier than a 3 way with a couple of 65 year old hookers!