Self Defense or Murder

• WTF
  • 12-12-2021, 05:56 PM
no however as the video also pointed out the ex-husband made threats to take the rifle away and use it against the boyfriend and grabbed for it. Nior called it a halfhearted attempt but its clear he did make an attempt. that factors also.

the boyfriend's case would be more clear and stronger if after they separated he waited just long enough for the ex-husband to make an aggressive move toward him.

it's close but i think the boyfriend has a razor thin margin to justify self defense.

of course the real cause of all this is the ex-wife who by court decree should have had the son there at the appointed time in the first place. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well well , we finally agree on something ....she should have had the child there. It sounded like a continuous problem.

I would like to hear more before leaning to far one way or the other....but I agree, from what is known so far....it seem like a close call either way.
... Surely GLAD to see a lot of common sense in this thread.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2021, 07:12 AM
Nothing like a good Who Dunnit to calm the nerves.
That's a terrible situation to be in. If you were in fear of your life I don't see where the Law would obstruct you from using deadly force. The fact that you kept your cool for those few moments and the passenger had some degree of common sense is probably why it all turned out the way it did. Originally Posted by Levianon17
my question thrown out there was after they lowered the gun. could I have taken down the 22 and fired indiscriminately into their car?

and yeah, well I am pretty cool, thanks
No guns = no shootings.
No guns = no shootings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No assholes= No Crime. Think about that one.
No guns = no shootings. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
not your call to make. if you don't own a gun and i presume by your statement you don't, fine. that doesn't mean i can't own guns for my own purposes. as long as those are legal purposes, it's my right to do so.

name me one criminal who gave two shits about gun laws and background checks. they don't. the gun community has a saying .. "outlaw guns and only criminals will have guns". that's a truism, sport.

the two big lies on the left are that a semi auto rifle is an "assault weapon" and gun shows are some huge loophole for no background checks. rubbish. there is not one state out of 50 where a dealer at a gun show can sell you a gun without the background check.

the so-called loophole is the left's desire to prevent private citizens from selling guns to each other. without a background check. this is such a small segment of the gun market that if you outlawed all private sales without a background check it's impact would be meaningless.

beyond the fact he's a twinkle toes flaming libtard, another reason why Beto O'Dork won't be riding off to the Governor's mansion in Austin to save us all from those "evil assault rifles" is this is Redneck Texas. whoever his opponent is, be it Abbott which is likely or just about anyone else running as a Republican (NO RINO's ALLOWED) is his idiotic statement he'll take away rifles.

craigslist no longer allows any gun sales between private citizens.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/prohibited

Prohibited

Users must comply with all applicable laws, the CL terms of use, and all posted site rules.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on craigslist:
  • weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
  • ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
and by the way while i didn't bother to post it .. we all know what the third line is. hint .. it has to do with the "oldest profession" and exactly what this website is about.

the gun laws are fine as they are. better reporting for background checks so felons and people with known mental issues can't get past the background checks are fine by me. that's the real loophole. local law enforcement needs to be more diligent reporting to the FBI so the checks are more accurate.

not some overblown nonsense about gun show "loopholes" and "assault weapons"
not your call to make. if you don't own a gun and i presume by your statement you don't, fine. that doesn't mean i can't own guns for my own purposes. as long as those are legal purposes, it's my right to do so.

name me one criminal who gave two shits about gun laws and background checks. they don't. the gun community has a saying .. "outlaw guns and only criminals will have guns". that's a truism, sport.

the two big lies on the left are that a semi auto rifle is an "assault weapon" and gun shows are some huge loophole for no background checks. rubbish. there is not one state out of 50 where a dealer at a gun show can sell you a gun without the background check.

the so-called loophole is the left's desire to prevent private citizens from selling guns to each other. without a background check. this is such a small segment of the gun market that if you outlawed all private sales without a background check it's impact would be meaningless.

beyond the fact he's a twinkle toes flaming libtard, another reason why Beto O'Dork won't be riding off to the Governor's mansion in Austin to save us all from those "evil assault rifles" is this is Redneck Texas. whoever his opponent is, be it Abbott which is likely or just about anyone else running as a Republican (NO RINO's ALLOWED) is his idiotic statement he'll take away rifles.

craigslist no longer allows any gun sales between private citizens.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/prohibited

Prohibited

Users must comply with all applicable laws, the CL terms of use, and all posted site rules.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on craigslist:
  • weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
  • ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
and by the way while i didn't bother to post it .. we all know what the third line is. hint .. it has to do with the "oldest profession" and exactly what this website is about.

the gun laws are fine as they are. better reporting for background checks so felons and people with known mental issues can't get past the background checks are fine by me. that's the real loophole. local law enforcement needs to be more diligent reporting to the FBI so the checks are more accurate.

not some overblown nonsense about gun show "loopholes" and "assault weapons" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never could understand what the "Gun Show Loophole" was. I bought a rifle at a Gun Show and sat around for nearly an hour filling out paperwork and waiting for ATF to send back an approval to the dealer I was buying from. Liberals make up shit about Guns, crime and gun ownership. Liberals crack me up they ask "Why do you need thirty rounds"? Because Liberals run in packs of Thirty, lol.
Forget the gun laws and all of that other shit. When did men become such bitches to the extent that they pull a rifle on an unarmed man? Do men not know how to throw a punch now so we resort to being judge and jury with on-the-spot death sentences?

If you have a problem with the guy, go throw hands and try to beat the shit out of him and may the best man win. Or call the cops on the guy if he is being belligerent and won't leave your property. You don't fucking shoot to kill a man who is there to pick up his son.

Dude was probably a complete dick to that chicken shit. You don't get killed for that though. You're supposed to get a busted lip or a black eye for that, but not a burial.

I have plenty of rifles. I have yet to feel the need to grab one in a confrontation. And specifically, I would never pull out one of them unless I was positive that either me or one of mine were in serious jeopardy of being in grave danger.
Some one get me gun for I can do all trueism and kill this guy.
Forget the gun laws and all of that other shit. When did men become such bitches to the extent that they pull a rifle on an unarmed man? Do men not know how to throw a punch now so we resort to being judge and jury with on-the-spot death sentences?

If you have a problem with the guy, go throw hands and try to beat the shit out of him and may the best man win. Or call the cops on the guy if he is being belligerent and won't leave your property. You don't fucking shoot to kill a man who is there to pick up his son.

Dude was probably a complete dick to that chicken shit. You don't get killed for that though. You're supposed to get a busted lip or a black eye for that, but not a burial.

I have plenty of rifles. I have yet to feel the need to grab one in a confrontation. And specifically, I would never pull out one of them unless I was positive that either me or one of mine were in serious jeopardy of being in grave danger. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That's why it's for the most part Murder.
KAT uncle BEN uncle PHO UBUNTU massive white collar crime kills thousand/millions of people vs 1 dead piece of trash by a gun
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2021, 04:25 PM
not your call to make. if you don't own a gun and i presume by your statement you don't, fine. that doesn't mean i can't own guns for my own purposes. as long as those are legal purposes, it's my right to do so. loopholes" and "assault weapons" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Same argument can be made with abortion.

Not your ( or the courts) call to make.

If you don't want to buy a gun, don't.

If you do not want to get an abortion...don't.

Same with drugs...
That's why it's for the most part Murder. Originally Posted by Levianon17
KAT uncle BEN uncle PHO UBUNTU massive white collar crime kills thousand/millions of people vs 1 dead piece of trash by a gun Originally Posted by lolhahaha

might want to ask KAT if a gun can stop snatch and grab with a gun at UNCLE BEN UNCLE BUN PHO CONG LY

21 K-12 spying scam
Same argument can be made with abortion.

Not your ( or the courts) call to make.

If you don't want to buy a gun, don't.

If you do not want to get an abortion...don't.

Same with drugs... Originally Posted by WTF
an argument might be made, but it would be quite the spin, and the argument would not be seated in what once were our societal norms regarding the sanctity of life. which is the basic reason societies are formed

when one's life is at the risk of another's choosing, the rub comes in

but I guess norms can change