The racist governor...Virginia DEM!!

From My FB Feed:

How ironic the VA Governor is fighting to survive a full term.
From My FB Feed:

How ironic the VA Governor is fighting to survive a full term. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Be careful posting like that, they will accuse you of being ivabiggen.
Killing a baby is ok
....but a 35 year old picture with shoe polish on your face?

Somebody get a rope.
out of the evening standard

"The classic family film Mary Poppins has been branded racist by a US academic who accuses Dame Julie Andrews of 'blacking up' with soot while dancing with chimney sweeps.
In a piece for the New York Times, Professor Daniel Pollack-Pelzner criticises one of the film's iconic moments, when Mary Poppins joins Dick Van Dyke's Bert to dance on a rooftop for the classic song Step in Time.

He writes: "When the magical nanny (played by Julie Andrews) accompanies her young charges, Michael and Jane Banks, up their chimney, her face gets covered in soot, but instead of wiping it off, she gamely powders her nose and cheeks even blacker."

This might seem like an innocuous comic scene if Travers’s novels didn’t associate chimney sweeps’ blackened faces with racial caricature. “Don’t touch me, you black heathen,” a housemaid screams in “Mary Poppins Opens the Door” (1943)".

When the dark figures of the chimney sweeps Step in Time on a roof, a naval buffoon, Admiral Boom shouts, “We’re being attacked by Hottentots!” and orders his cannon to be fired at the “cheeky devils”.

"We’re in on the joke, such as it is: These aren’t really black Africans; they’re grinning white dancers in blackface. It’s a parody of black menace; it’s even posted on a white nationalist website as evidence of the film’s racial hierarchy." Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

LMAO!

from the article

"Author Mr Pollack-Pelzner posted online after his article was published: "The chief reason I wrote this article was the hope that a Disney exec would read it, take another look at the forthcoming Dumbo remake, and ask if there was anything just a little bit racist they might want to rethink before it hits the big screen."

Dumbo is .. racist!

BAHHAAAAAAAA

let's just declare everyone and everything racist and be done with it already.

i give you .. the racist coffee cup!

black coffee is RACIST!
It’s ok if you kill my baby just don’t be singing Mammy while you do it.
Killing a baby is ok

Somebody get a rope. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How about contributing to the deaths of millions.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has been one of those demanding the Governor resign. But what was she doing during her younger years as a Lawyer?

Working for big Tobacco, that’s what. The then Ms Kirsten Rutnik was an active advocate for the big tobacco companies as an Attorney with a large law firm.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/27/n...illibrand.html

What’s worst? Putting on Black Face in a stupid yearbook photo 35 years ago, or contributing to the deaths of millions by being an advocate for a product that has caused countless deaths.

She should resign emmediatly, and forget about being President.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Amen JS
And here we have Ted and Whoopie. Oh Whoopie sure is enjoying that blackface. Where is her outrage?
Those racists.
And here we have Ted and Whoopie. Oh Whoopie sure is enjoying that blackface. Where is her outrage?
Those racists. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
https://cdn.hillreporter.com/wp-cont...7.50.10-AM.png
Killing a baby is ok

Somebody get a rope. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm reading where his nickname was "Coonman" and that he participated in several blackface dance contests. Yet to be confirmed.

If Megyn Kelly would fuck me, I'd forgive her. Hold on, door bell ringing....
That's not blackface. Do you even look at your own links?

https://cdn.hillreporter.com/wp-cont...7.50.10-AM.png Originally Posted by themystic
this Dude has a BAD WEEK.

ironic that his infanticide remarks were welcomed by the same people that now want him out, over a 35 year old skit.

Dude looks to have lied.. that is the biggest issue to me, trying to hide, change your story. if he can prove he was not in the Coon photo, and can corroborate the Michael Jackson tale, I would give him a pass.. I would side eye him the rest of his term.

but he needs to resign if he can't prove his story by Wednesday.. I don't have all day. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

completely wrong. prove he lied because there's this concept under siege called "innocent till proven guilty". if this is so fucking important, a 35 year old photo that a sitting Governor gets forced resign then prove it's him.

send it to the FBI, have them run it thru Clapper and Brennan's facial recognition software that they don't have. oh sorry they said they can recognize people they just lied about the spying on communications part. it's all good!

i wouldn't vote for this guy if i lived in VA because there is not a Democrat that is alive today i'd vote to be dog catcher of dogpatch. but if you rail road this guy Dem or Repub over bullshit 35 year old yearbooks then society is already is a fascist totalitarian state.
The actual key word is Progressive...Honest Abe was a Progressive Originally Posted by WTF

which is generally the last time the Republican party was considered "Progressive". in 1865.

thanks for clearing that up!

BAHHAA

Dumbo is .. racist!

I give you .. the racist coffee cup!

black coffee is RACIST! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
dumbo did have the crows speaking and singing in what some think is a "black dialect", maybe that's what he's referring to

black coffee?

well how do you like your coffee?

cold and bitter, just like all my women