Why are ty hey charging the parents in the Michigan school shooting?

• Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 06:28 PM
Why are ty hey charging the parents in the Michigan school shooting? Sounds crazy af. Originally Posted by WTF
Probably because it's in the best personal interest of some local prosecutor who's trying to climb the ladder or win re-election.
Probably because it's in the best personal interest of some local prosecutor who's trying to climb the ladder or win re-election. Originally Posted by Tiny
Point of order.

I called her a pioneer. This is not a political move. She is a mom. It's about God Damned time this obsession with guns comes to a stop.

So it's not her move? Tiny?
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 07:23 PM
Point of order.

I called her a pioneer. This is not a political move. She is a mom. It's about God Damned time this obsession with guns comes to a stop.

So it's not her move? Tiny? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't know what the solution is Eccieuser. I don't like it either. I was actually thinking of a case here locally when I made that post. Some woman shot a cop when he entered her place of business because the alarm went off, thinking he was a burglar, now she's looking at spending the rest of her life in prison, because the prosecutor wants to make a name for himself. If you watch the series "Death Row Stories" you see a lot of instances where the public is calling for blood so people get prosecuted and convicted when they shouldn't.

And yes, kids taking guns to school and mass murdering is crazy. Only in America.
I don't know what the solution is Eccieuser. I don't like it either. I was actually thinking of a case here locally when I made that post. Some woman shot a cop when he entered her place of business because the alarm went off, thinking he was a burglar, now she's was looking at spending the rest of her life in prison, because the prosecutor wants to make a name for himself. If you watch the series "Death Row Stories" you see a lot of instances where the public is calling for blood so people get prosecuted and convicted when they shouldn't.

And yes, kids taking guns to school and mass murdering is crazy. Only in America. Originally Posted by Tiny

Mutha fucking chiquito, I love that.
Point of order.

So it's not her move? Tiny? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your mental illness is showing.
What we call the desire for a healthy profit, you call greed.
What we call a desire for self-protection, you call obsession.
What we call patriotism, you call white nationalism.
What we call a desire for national sovereignty, you call racism.
What we call national security, you call an open border.
I don't know what the solution is Eccieuser. I don't like it either. I was actually thinking of a case here locally when I made that post. Some woman shot a cop when he entered her place of business because the alarm went off, thinking he was a burglar, now she's looking at spending the rest of her life in prison, because the prosecutor wants to make a name for himself. If you watch the series "Death Row Stories" you see a lot of instances where the public is calling for blood so people get prosecuted and convicted when they shouldn't.

And yes, kids taking guns to school and mass murdering is crazy. Only in America. Originally Posted by Tiny
It happens in other countries as well.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ngs-by-country
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 08:25 PM
It happens in other countries as well.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ngs-by-country Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Interesting, thanks
Your mental illness is showing.
What we call the desire for a healthy profit, you call greed.
What we call a desire for self-protection, you call obsession.
What we call patriotism, you call white nationalism.
What we call a desire for national sovereignty, you call racism.
What we call national security, you call an open border. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

All I see is self interest by force. But . . . hate the change all you want, it's happening.