Where DO You Like To finish??

In the hobby in her mouth swalling is great but not required. In my civi life deep inside the pussy, you can not beat that if both are in rythm OMG!
I'm just happy to finish and where that is doesn't matter because it's all good! I think Shayla isn't low on protein
Either between a nice set of big boobs or in her mouth....or both at the same time ;-)
Fan of the on-knees open-mouth tongue-wagging CIM........ then swallow for me baby. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Ooh darlin, I think you need to CUM to Houston and experience my hot little mouth its always ready for a hot load
My 3 favorite places are:
Deep down her throat!
Deep inside her vagina!
And Deep up her ass!!

All 3 in one session if possible!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
Ok darlin just tell me when, Ive been wanting to explore the islands..
I like to stand on a high table and have the provider paints circles getting smaller and smaller and assign them point values. I value the ones the farthest away with higher points. If I really get off hard then I can reach the farthest ones away so she gets a bigger tip. If I only hit her feet then she gets base donation only. I sure this is pretty standard with all you guys isn't it. I really want to feel normal so I do this all the time. Now? What was the question?
On the blue dress of my intern!!!
It depends. Usually I would like to get 2 nice shots on goal with first being deep inside the lady with her lovely legs locked around my back and the second being a nice relaxing load on the tongue (she can do with it as she pleases...of course).