Big difference between a Hobbyist (my type of guy) and an Impulsivist (bp quickie type)

I'm baffled by the term 'true hobbyist'.

I've never been one to categorize men based on the money they make. Not only is it asinine to do so, it leads a woman continuously into a false sense of worth in this industry.

Ask yourself this: how comfortable does a man have to be to indulge in this with one lady once a week at any rate? Just know that some of your cheapest, half-hour partaking, negotiating clients that have capped your value so they can indulge more often are possibly very wealthy. Just don't get sensitive when the review of the girl who charges triple the discount he begged you for comes out.

The upscale client that only sees HDHs is another myth. Upscale is a state of mind and being, and expensive rarely fits into that mold. If that's the case, half the HDHs that ever were would never get their rate.

I've said it a bunch over the years, there's a lady for a client's every whim. There is always a lady who will be worth a man stepping out of his normal pattern for, whether that means breaking the bank or slumming it.

The problem is that we quantify our value through our rate. And no matter what we charge, our clients should be a reflection of what we value as a person. You would never knowingly meet someone who would hurt you or hated you. It should be apparent that you care about yourself more than the money. And that's for the $100 half hour girls and the $1K an hour girls.

@Rambro, you would pay a guy $500 to shoot a basket or throw a touchdown if you were trying to fill a stadium full of people willing to pay to watch him do it. Pimping at its finest.