Flynn reverses guilty plea!

• WTF
  • 02-23-2018, 08:32 PM
It never ceases to amaze me that certain guys on hooker boards post gay pictures. Says a lot about them. Originally Posted by bambino
says I am debating with a bunch of gaymos!
Can you read the "Orders" you've downloaded, WTF? Ask one of the bimbos.

Just ask them if they are the same (as in "identical")! One is longer than the other one and they can figure out when one is longer than the other one they two aren't identical. Or did you tell them that length doesn't matter? How clever of you! Once they feel a long one they'll realize you've been lying.
FAKE news. Trumps trademark is he is a Liar. Bambino, Lex and the tiny little possee let thier kids know it’s ok to be a liar and a cheat. Good job
FAKE news. Trumps trademark is he is a Liar. Bambino, Lex and the tiny little possee let thier kids know it’s ok to be a liar and a cheat. Good job Originally Posted by themystic
And it's just Saturday morning.

Those cow-patty shrooms give you a headache? Here some breakfast suggestions!

Look who has just changed his plea to guilty. Tick Toc.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 08:03 AM

Just ask them if they are the same (as in "identical")! One is longer than the other one and they can figure out when one is longer than the other one they two aren't identical. Or did you tell them that length doesn't matter? How clever of you! Once they feel a long one they'll realize you've been lying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We have already established that you have not read the order. You are just parroting what Judge Andrew said.

Has Flynn changed his plea yet counselor? I mean why wouldn't he with legal advice from you?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 08:07 AM
And it's just Saturday morning.

Those cow-patty shrooms give you a headache? Here some breakfast suggestions!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those are illegal drugs LL...a subject we are supposed to steer clear of. Yet here you are accusing another poster of partaking in illegal drug use. Specific illegal drug use.

You are not say , "Wow i want what you're smoking " , you are accusing another poster of a certain drug use.

Try and follow the rules counselor.

Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs...those will not be tolerated.

. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I guess not.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 11:27 AM
I guess not. Originally Posted by LexusLover
bambino posted a link stating what the judge in this case always does.

You seem to take issue with that but can not prove why.

Other than repeating what some crackpot judge on Fox News said.

So bambino has posted a link to back up what he said and you've just posted hearsay. LL "I heard a judge on FoxNews say that!"

Still haven't read them, I see.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2018, 12:51 PM
Still haven't read them, I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So the judge basically corrects a typo and you think that means the judge has evidence of prosecutorial misconduct

Read the link below and maybe you'll stfu and stop making a fool of yourself

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...reverse/219447
Not a word about the post other than to prove,

"First off I want to say the only reason I let you come to the adult table was on the off chance you might bite bambitcho's dick off when I backhand you into the middle of next week."

because you look stupid.

You keep talking about 2 different orders because that's all you got right. They might be relevant if there is concealed favorable evidence but that seems unlikely. What favorable evidence, to flynn, is being held back concerning a call flynn made?
No, they knew what he talked about, they asked and he lied about it. The intercepted call was on a "Russian official" national security FISA warrant.

The memo, the dossier, who was at the interview, you or your mother have nothing to do with what is probably the simplest of all the cases.
Open and closed.

This is just another attempt at undermining the investigation. You know which one. The one that Gates pleaded guilty to (his set of charges).

I had to break it to you junior, but that seat with the hole in the middle you're sitting on is not ....

... "the adult table"!

It's your toilet training aid.

Do you make up this shit before you get drunk, or afterwards?

Don't dine out of the bowl beneath you for lunch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your above comment explains a lot about you.

What family, other than yours, keeps a toilet chair at the dinner table?

They could have saved a lot of time by throwing your food into the shitter and eliminated the middle "boy" (or girl or transgender or whatever else you might be).

When you have nothing to say you go with what you know.
Drinking, bullshit (where you grow your mushrooms), plus the one other thing you're never in short supply of.
Hubris.

PS You made 2 obvious mistakes (other than your assertations and conclusions of course) in your post. See if you can find them.
Anything else?
No real need to read through them. They apply only to this case. A case the defendant has already pleaded guilty to.

For them to have any meaning as far as the verdict goes involves concealed favorable evidence.
What could that be in this case?

I know, let's bet.
6 months off the site.
You say there will be new evidence that will make it to flynn's advantage to refile his plea.
I say there won't.

Still haven't read them, I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why waste the time if he hasn't read them yet?
Because you say so? Because fox (napolitano) says so?
How funny you're stuck relying on fox and yourself and little wonder you painted yourself into a corner.
Oh, good. Munchie is going to review the nonidentical orders and discover that they aren't "Standing Orders" after all so he can inform WTF. I'm sure he knows how to read court orders, since he has to keep up with this supervision orders.

Thanks Munchie!

Oh, Munchie, I forgot to mention this to you .... You're full of shit!

Rule 11(d), Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure,
(d) Withdrawing a Guilty or Nolo Contendere Plea. A defendant may withdraw a plea of guilty or nolo contendere:

(1) before the court accepts the plea, for any reason or no reason; or

(2) after the court accepts the plea, but before it imposes sentence if:

(A) the court rejects a plea agreement under 11(c)(5); or

(B) the defendant can show a fair and just reason for requesting the withdrawal.
Since you are an expert on Federal Criminal Procedure, please explain to WTF!

Thanks! Here's some snack suggestions ... while you are busy with homework!

No real need to read through them. They apply only to this case. A case the defendant has already pleaded guilty to.

For them to have any meaning as far as the verdict goes involves concealed favorable evidence.
What could that be in this case?

I know, let's bet.
6 months off the site.
You say there will be new evidence that will make it to flynn's advantage to refile his plea.
I say there won't.

Why waste the time if he hasn't read them yet?
Because you say so? Because fox (napolitano) says so?
How funny you're stuck relying on fox and yourself and little wonder you painted yourself into a corner.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Oh, good. Munchie is going to review the nonidentical orders and discover that they aren't "Standing Orders" after all so he can inform WTF. I'm sure he knows how to read court orders, since he has to keep up with this supervision orders.

Thanks Munchie!

Oh, Munchie, I forgot to mention this to you .... You're full of shit!

Rule 11(d), Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure,
(d) Withdrawing a Guilty or Nolo Contendere Plea. A defendant may withdraw a plea of guilty or nolo contendere:

(1) before the court accepts the plea, for any reason or no reason; or

(2) after the court accepts the plea, but before it imposes sentence if:

(A) the court rejects a plea agreement under 11(c)(5); or

(B) the defendant can show a fair and just reason for requesting the withdrawal.
Since you are an expert on Federal Criminal Procedure, please explain to WTF!

Thanks! Here's some snack suggestions ... while you are busy with homework!

Actually, Munchie, since I've seen you two operate, I decided it would be better to copy/quote what you posted about the "guilty plea" ....

... you to guys change what you post.