Houston Vs. Dallas

It states on your profile you offer greek Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Alyssa's showcase shows greek under her list of NO's, things she does not provide.
That's correct under NO'S
****No's:

*Greek
*DATO
*COF
*going anywhere near my fart box
*I will not fuck you with a strap on
*Face slapping
*No prostate anything Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I read it wrong sorry i thought she wrote that
I could care less to "out" you. But you cant say in her moment of malicious intent, she didn't give me the key to the door.

You're the one breaking the rules dear. We all have to abide by them, yes even you.
I could care less to "out" you. But you cant say in her moment of malicious intent, she didn't give me the key to the door.

IDK what the fuck you are talking about. Why are you here again?
You act like Houston speaks a whole different language. I'm an intelligent girl, I'm sure I'll figure out the market fairly quickly. Originally Posted by tiatate

This is the best self warning ever keep on..

If you were intelligent you wouldn't had said the statements in regards to collecting information & malicious intent..

That was STUPID
You act like Houston speaks a whole different language. I'm an intelligent girl, I'm sure I'll figure out the market fairly quickly. Originally Posted by tiatate
Yea it really looks like you got things figured out here, LOL.
^^^ LMAO!
My point is ... that even before you started this thread, 7 out of 10 clients that spend $350/hr would go see her before they saw you because she is a sure thing.

HOWEVER ...

Now that you have started this thread, 10 out of 10 clients looking to spend $350/hr would go see her and 0 would go see you.

She is better looking then you.
She is all about client service.
She has a record of excellence. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You're talking for hobbyist now? Are you their assistant?
Girl shut-up. I doubt many of them got past the third page.
I could care less to "out" you. But you cant say in her moment of malicious intent, she didn't give me the key to the door. Originally Posted by tiatate
My site does the same thing, but it has never even crossed my mind to utilize it, nor threaten anyone with it.

In the 7 or 8 years I have had my site, I have never even access that info from my websites dashboard. Other providers &/or clients personal information does not matter to me. But we see it's fair game to you.

This thread has done more disservice to you then you are able to comprehend.
Girl you are reaching, but please keep doing so. My site is just grabbing all of that IP address and info of yours.

Lol a sex worker is a: stripper, exotic dancer, sugarbaby, cam model, or provider. And prob a few more in there.

Lol I raised my rates to $350 last week, those are review specials when I was at $300, duh. Most of them say that. Also a reach.

Lmaoo, so you just out here leaving dingleberries on mens dicks? I just pride myself in clean service is all.
Thanks for leaving that IP behind boo. Kisses. Originally Posted by tiatate
A sex worker sells there body for money which means your a whore a provider is a whore you obviously are in denial...

Review specials or not you still were advertising at $250 and when you offer specials it means nobody is seeing you for your rate so again you obviously aren't $300 or $350hr material...

If you used to be a stripper that explains your BSC SELF ALERT POSTS..

DINGLEBERRYS are small poop balls that attach to butt hair.. Please if your going to use definitions use it correctly..
I doubt any of them got past the third page. Originally Posted by tiatate
Oh, you'd be surprised. And if you knew anything about the eccie market, you'd know that your bread & butter comes from guys that read eccie, yet don't post on eccie.
This is the best self warning ever keep on..

If you were intelligent you wouldn't had said the statements in regards to collecting information & malicious intent..

That was STUPID Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
*vally girl voice* "OMG she actually spends money on her website! It, like all decent websites do, grab every visitors information! I'm so shocked!"

This is a common thing for website, its mainly for safety/ potential clients.

Something y'all may want to consider though, if you ever want a client outside of Eccie. Great investment. Can't tell you how many time wasters I catch, simply cause they aren't in the city/state they say they are in.
You're talking for hobbyist now? Are you their assistant?
Girl shut-up. I doubt any of them got past the third page. Originally Posted by tiatate
I know tards will not be seeing you after stating using information for malicious intent.. Keep digging your hole
*vally girl voice* "OMG she actually spends money on her website! It, like all decent websites do, grab every visitors information! I'm so shocked!"

This is a common thing for website, its mainly for safety/ potential clients.

Something y'all may want to consider though, if you ever want a client outside of Eccie. Great investment. Can't tell you how many time wasters I catch, simply cause they aren't in the city/state they say they are in. Originally Posted by tiatate
So you collect peoples RW information so you could use it in a malicious manner if you feel the need.

Good to know
Oh, you'd be surprised. And if you knew anything about the eccie market, you'd know that your bread & butter comes from guys that read eccie, yet don't post on eccie. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
^^^THIS +1000
How did you get access to the ROS information located on your website?