Does the hobby vernacular ever sneak into your RL?

Saw the 30th GB anniversary recently and thought.....

BTW...EVERYONE..."We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble!" - Venkman
I was upgrading pin pad at Bath & Body Works. When I called in, I have to say that I am at BBW 1104.
I see a Better Business Bureau sign everyday. It says BBB and I want to sharpie a black J at the end since that's all I ever think about when I see it lolll.
how about when you're at the doctors office and they ask you what is the name of your provider? Lol
My atf told me that one a while back. Said he almost to,d her Jamie Jo.
Forgot all about this thread.... lots of TFFs!
  • TxTo
  • 09-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Oh lord, I know that chain of convenience stores. They're big in the upper Midwest where I grew up. We had so many immature alternate names for them during the junior high years:

- "Squirt and Scoot"
- "Ejaculate and Evacuate"

The names went downhill from there.
  • Netx9
  • 09-09-2014, 11:04 AM

Wouldn't it be great if these were donations/gallon! Guess it would just cost me about $.04

Regrettably, I've met a provider or two who could have had this as their handle... Getting dressed after the first pop and leaving even though time wasn't up

I was recently watching a show on a business network on white-collar crime where they were talking about notorious stock schemes including "pump and dump" practices... Artificially talking up a stock to increase its value and then selling off....

Saw a license plate a while back that had the letters RCG .......and this morning DSL.... made me smile.
  • Netx9
  • 09-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Almost forgot, I was out buying shoes not too long ago and ran across some N!ke All Condition Gear shoes and boots!

So is this like Disney World for the PSE enthusiast?

• Netx9
  • 09-10-2014, 06:22 AM
So is this like Disney World for the PSE enthusiast?

Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
The Friendliest Place on Earth!
I notice little acronyms but I never say anything or laugh because someone else said something. I've had many discussions with people in the RW about hoogars and strippers and such though. It's always interesting to hear their thoughts when they aren't in the hobby at all. I just pretend to be clueless.
Bump bump bump yer gums (trolls) but we don't wanna hear it ... BUMP!
I never really had an issue with this but a recent ad from Camille
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1165697
Had me going. Aside from the hot gif, she branded a new acronym. CumDownThroat (CDT). I haven't seen it anywhere else before so that's why I say that. If anyone has seen her then you know how good that feels.

So now CDT is forever in my mind. In my travels to south Texas, I would make it a point to stop at this little town for some great hole in the wall Mexican food. Can't say the name, but the acronym is CDT. Future pit stops will always make me blush now........ And walk a little funny lol. Thank you camillefox
Who else has noticed that the Federal agency that monitors our favorite vices is known as "The ATF?"