BOOM! Cohen’s Prepared statement will paint Trump as the sleaze we thought he was

You doo 2.

What Aboutism is unbecoming, amigo, even when WKing.

Why don’t you work with rexdutchman for us? I’m sure I’m not the only one who would be grateful. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Translation please? Check your PMs.
Evidence rexdutchman. The smoking gun was presented yesterday. Cohen presented Trump’s personal check, signed by Trump, written after his was i the White House,

That’s called, evidence.

Kinda like the thing you don’t provide when you make a claim in one of these threads. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

just remember lovers of all things liberal and haters of all things Trump, when it's all over and nothing happens, don't dip your pinky in baby oil and give yourself a wet willie and call it kinky oral sex.

BAHHAAAAA
Looks like the whole damned Trumpleone family is gonna get hauled up to testify before the people as a result of someone’s testimony.

The Don shoulda stayed in Nam with Kim at least for lunch. Coulda shot the hometown shit about things Kim doesn’t know about going on in his country to American prisoners. They’ve got pretty good podiatrists over there in Nam, too. He coulda gotten his bone spurs removed,

Meanwhile the NK are publicly telling him and Us to go fuck ourselves.

Don Don shoulda made the Solozzo deal!

Looks like the whole damned Trumpleone family is gonna get hauled up to testify before the people as a result of someone’s testimony.

The Don shoulda stayed in Nam with Kim at least for lunch. Coulda shot the hometown shit about things Kim doesn’t know about going on in his country to American prisoners. They’ve got pretty good podiatrists over there in Nam, too. He coulda gotten his bone spurs removed,

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
check your PM's.

BAHHHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, after 70yrs of deciet and lying you believe the North Koreans now? Just like you believe Cohen after all his lies? Of course you do!!!!!!! What a dupe. BTW, that hat would look good on you!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Who knows what was said in that room, bambino? Two interpreters and two dictators. Well, one dictator and his lover.

I don’t trust the NK for one second. Where have I ever said that? You’re Makin shit up for a change.

And it’s been more than 70 years of lies and deceit. He’s 72. And I don’t trust Trumo at all,

We shoulda learned our lesson after Helsinki and had someone else in the room.