Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

Wish EVERYONE "luck" ... GOOD LUCK!

I can hear it now!

"I remember when you were 16 and operating a register you stole $10 from the register! I realize it's taken me over to years to bring it to your attention, but it proves you are a thief, since you can't remember operating a register for me!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
How many years?

Jim
The whole Hollywood thing has been fueled by liberals. We conservatives are standing to the side laughing and offering suggestions on knot tying. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you laugh at Rodger and Bill also?
And how many Dems distanced themselves from him or asked him to step down?

Did she get pics of the bruises for evidence? Originally Posted by garhkal
Step down from what, social media?
Before it's all over with a dozen women will come out of the woodwork with similar allegations that date back when they were underage sluts trying to make a buck. I am not amazed at the allegations because we all know that these things do happen. What amazes me is the amount of time that passes before a so called victim decides to come forward, it kind of makes them look stupid especially when they can't even prove anything. The victim who claims she was bruised, those bruises are healed now. Was the incident documented with pictures, medical exam, a police report? I would guess no, her word against Moore's. I wish them all luck, they're gonna need it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Isn't the number 30 now.
Isn't the number 30 now. Originally Posted by bamscram
Does 4 + 1 = 30? Even using chimp math you're way off, retarded lenny.
Does 4 + 1 = 30? Even using chimp math you're way off, retarded lenny. Originally Posted by lustylad

Stupid fucking chimp.
Isn't the number 30 now. Originally Posted by bamscram
Not yet, lol.

Jim
Another accuser showed her High school yearbook autographed by DA Roy Moore.
Does 4 + 1 = 30? Even using chimp math you're way off, retarded lenny. Originally Posted by lustylad
post like a 3rd grader

adds like a 3rd grader

Stupid fucking chimp. Originally Posted by bamscram
I find your failed attempts at humor humorous, chimpboy!
Another accuser showed her High school yearbook autographed by DA Roy Moore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah I saw that....what in the fuck is a 32 yr old doing autographing a high school year book of one of his accusers....this fucker is guilty as FUCK
Another accuser showed her High school yearbook autographed by DA Roy Moore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah I saw that....what in the fuck is a 32 yr old doing autographing a high school year book of one of his accusers....this fucker is guilty as FUCK Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha

The note says "22nd of December 1977", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Was Moore asked to sign the yearbook before or after he allegedly accosted the accuser in "December 1977", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Does your lying-ass imagine that she let Moore sign her yearbook after he allegedly accosted her, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Was it Christmas Eve ... or Christmas Day in December 1977 that Moore's accuser "needed a ride" home, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Does your lying-ass know that this restaurant in Alabama -- in the Bible Belt in 1977 -- was open on all of those days, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? That leaves only about seven days in 1977 for this alleged assault to have happened, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Does your lying-ass imagine that she kept that note from Moore -- signed as it had to have been within a week of this alleged assault -- in her yearbook as a reminder of this alleged assault, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Like you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, this story doesn't pass the smell test.

Someone her age should have been able to figure out how to unlock the door on a 1970s model car and not be "trapped" in his car by a simple door lock knob as she claims, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Yeah I saw that....what in the fuck is a 32 yr old doing autographing a high school year book of one of his accusers....this fucker is guilty as FUCK Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you imagine that Moore broke into the accuser's school locker and signed the book without her permission or knowledge, Shit-stained Chapped-ass? Do you stupidly imagine that Moore signed that yearbook without her asking him to, Shit-stained Chapped-ass?
^^^^^^^
You really should get your timeline straight before you fart off at the mouth and put your stupidity on display here, like you usually do, I. B. Gropin’.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politi...ama/index.html

All anyone needs to do is compare his handwriting on the yearbook to his own handwriting. If it is his, he’s a fucking liar as well as a predator. This asshole is toast.
^^^^^^^
You really should get your timeline straight before you fart off at the mouth and put your stupidity on display here, like you usually do, I. B. Gropin’.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politi...ama/index.html

All anyone needs to do is compare his handwriting on the yearbook to his own handwriting. If it is his, he’s a fucking liar as well as a predator. This asshole is toast.
Originally Posted by Prolongus

You'd be the jackass that needs to explain the timeline, pro-plunged-ass. Moore did not break into the accuser's school locker and sign her yearbook on 22 December 1977. The accuser had to have given it to him to sign, you stupid SOB. The accuser claims this assault happened within days of him signing that yearbook, pro-plunged-ass. If Moore indeed did accost this woman, explain why the fuck she kept that note for forty years as a memento from her assailant, pro-plunged-ass.

Explain why the fuck she says she was trapped and couldn't figure out how to unlock the door on a 1970s vintage car, pro-plunged-ass.

Finally, the release of her never-before-told-story at this point in time is highly suspect, pro-plunged-ass; so, is her choice for a lawyer. Both smell of a political hit-job, not the sob story of an abused victim, pro-plunged-ass. "Abused victims" typically don't keep forty year old mementos from their attacker, pro-plunged-ass. It's about money and power in 2017, pro-plunged-ass; not about something alleged to have happened forty years ago.

If your miserable ilk is going to prosecute this guy in the press, pro-plunged-ass, you damn well better have a case that passes the smell test.