Sars_CoV2 In Retreat

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
I'm not sure which is more disturbing. You pretending you are any kind of authority on this subject or that someone is stupid enough to listen to you.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cted%20persons

There is no virus in droplet viral particles maybe, that's why masks aren't needed. There is no definitive proof that Viral Particles are contagious or even pathogenic. What we regard as having a Cold can be either Bacterial or Viral the symptoms can be quite the same the only real difference is fever is more prominent in Bacterial infections. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bought and paid for with your tax dollars. The bad news is that we are paying debt payment on the money we gave to the Chinese. Why would we give money to the Chinese unless someone owed them a solid?
White House admits to funding Wuhan Institute of Virology, just now cutting funds to the infamous bioweapon’s lab
07/21/2023 // Lance D Johnson

After spending years of funding, offshoring, coordinating, and delegating coronavirus gain-of-function research in China, the U.S. government has finally taken steps to curb their involvement in these unethical and inhumane experiments. On July 17, White House officials reached out to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) to suspend taxpayer funding of coronavirus gain-of-function research at the Chinese lab.

This move comes three and half years after a global SARS-CoV-2 pandemic originated in Wuhan. With this move, the White House finally admits that the US government funded the infamous lab that was at the center of the covid-19 scandal.

Conspiracy theory no longer, as White House stops funding Wuhan Institute of Virology

For over three years, it was considered a conspiracy theory to suggest that the US government conspired with Chinese scientists to enhance the infectivity and lethality of coronaviruses. When questioned in front of Congress in May of 2021, then director Anthony Fauci claimed that the NIH "has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” This was blatant perjury, and now more White House officials are moving away from Fauci’s lies and the Chinese coverup of covid-19’s origins.

Back in 2014, a U.S. based nonprofit – the EcoHealth Alliance – was awarded $3.7 million in grants from Dr. Anthony Fauci, then head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Approximately $600,000 of the grants were sent to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where researchers worked on enhancing the infectivity and lethality of bat coronaviruses to develop diagnostics, treatments, and vaccines for future pandemics. The taxpayer funded project, “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” was renewed in 2019 -- the same year an mRNA vaccine platform was prepared for mass distribution around the world -- the same year a coronavirus pandemic was declared in Wuhan, China.

In the memo to the WIV, White House officials laid out a plan to block the lab from ever receiving U.S. funds again. The lab was found to be non-compliant with federal regulations, and Chinese officials stonewalled an international investigation into its proceedings inside. Moreover, multiple scientists working at WIV fell ill and were hospitalized in the fall of 2019. All evidence points to covid-19 being a planned operation, derived from years of laboratory experimentation, scripted narratives, investments into vaccines, and other forms of money laundering, high level coverups, and human rights abuses that were carried out in real time.

EcoHealth Alliance deceptively carried out gain-of-function in Wuhan

As the covid-19 scandal unraveled, NIH principal deputy director Lawrence Tabak reviewed EcoHealth Alliance coronavirus research in Wuhan and blamed the organization “for not being transparent about the work it was doing.” EcoHealth’s experiment tested whether “spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model.” In the study, the modified viruses made the animals sicker, but the results were not properly reported as sinister evidence was gathered. The grant was originally approved by the NIH but additional reviews were not undertaken because at the time, the research didn’t fit the definition of “research involving enhanced pathogens of pandemic potential because these bat coronaviruses had not been shown to infect human.”

Tabak said Eco Health head Peter Daszak failed to comply with the terms of the grant. Had EcoHealth alerted NIH to the new results, it would have prompted a review to determine if the research plan should be re-evaluated. “EcoHealth failed to report this finding right away, as was required by the terms of the grant...” Tabak said. It's this deception that paved the way for unaccountable gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at the WIV.

Even though no government has conclusive evidence that SARS-CoV-2 came directly from NIAID and EcoHealth research, the very act of gain-function bioweapons research at the WIV cannot be denied, and this nefarious activity must be shut down at all costs. Although it's coming years too late, the White House is taking the right steps now.
You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
I'm not sure which is more disturbing. You pretending you are any kind of authority on this subject or that someone is stupid enough to listen to you.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cted%20persons Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I am going to stick with what I know. You can go ahead and play the fools game and wear masks and get injected with God knows what. I haven't had a Flu in probably twenty years. I breath the same air as everyone else the only difference is I don't walk around wearing a fucking mask and have chemicals searing through my veins to ward off a Virus.
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2023, 11:45 AM
Blah, blah, blah.
You are confused. Because you didn't read the article. Biden/Harris said they would take the vaccine if Fauci recommended it but not if trump recommended it. How can you not understand what they mean?

Like I said, blah, blah,blah.
This bullshit is just your opinion. You include no links to prove any of your "facts", you don't understand why the context matters, you don't understand straight forward statements. Biden didn't hide the facts. Only a moron blames his own ignorance on someone else. You want to know what's in it? Go look. No one in the Biden administration blocked the comntents.
It's just like the election deniers claiming they don't feel confident in the results. Because of their own actions.

You might be smart for a trumpy but that doesn't mean shit in the real world.

Trump's lies won't mean shit in court other than they are lies. It didn't even bother you the video had been completely and totally used to misrepresent all statements.
And nothing I say can get past your Dunning-Kruger intellect.
All I can say is we'll have to wait and see. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
WHAT ARTICLE? Where was your link? Apparently we're supposed to search and find your source. Well, I just did, and there's nothing in it of substance that you didn't already quote, except mention of a Tik Tok video behind the bold black text in your post. And that Faceboook flagged and apparently removed the video from its site, as it has with other videos where politicians and others spread COVID misinformation. Your post stands on its own. And your and Politifact's interpretation is every bit as subjective as mine.

I haven't seen the video, and won't because I don't do Tik Tok. It sounds less misleading than a lot of political videos out there, from both Democrats and Republicans.

I was first in line for my age group to get the vaccine in February of 2021. I might have died from a COVID infection before the FDA ever approved the vaccines if Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden had been president. I've since gotten boosters and never got a COVID infection to my knowledge. Thank goodness I didn't listen to BiKamala's fearmongering!

Thank you Big Pharma, especially Pfizer, Moderna and BioNTech! And thank you President Trump and your team at the White House, DHHS, CDC, and NIH, who helped make the COVID vaccines available in record time!

What do Trump's legal problems, peoples' faith in election results, and my intelligence or lack thereof have to do with SARS_CoV2?
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2023, 12:07 PM
I am going to stick with what I know. You can go ahead and play the fools game and wear masks and get injected with God knows what. I haven't had a Flu in probably twenty years. I breath the same air as everyone else the only difference is I don't walk around wearing a fucking mask and have chemicals searing through my veins to ward off a Virus. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I on the other hand walked around with a KN95 mask for a long time, and have gotten vaccinated and boosted. I used to get three or four colds a year. Since COVID kicked off, I've only gotten two colds, in 3-1/2 years. I haven't had the flu in probably twenty years either, during which time I've gotten a flu vaccine every year.

The other difference you fail to note is that your exercise and eating habits are better than most Americans, which improves your immune response. Or at least I believe that's true based on some of your posts.
I on the other hand walked around with a KN95 mask for a long time, and have gotten vaccinated and boosted. I used to get three or four colds a year. Since COVID kicked off, I've only gotten two colds, in 3-1/2 years. I haven't had the flu in probably twenty years either, during which time I've gotten a flu vaccine every year.

The other difference you fail to note is that your exercise and eating habits are better than most Americans, which improves your immune response. Or at least I believe that's true based on some of your posts. Originally Posted by Tiny
I am sure that's a big part of the equation. Vigorous exercise and diet play a big role in over all health and well being. The point is viruses don't attack the body from the outside. They attack the body from within, in reference to toxins. So if you are wearing a mask to protect yourself from an environmental toxin or toxins that I can understand, but if you are wearing a mask to avoid coming in contact with a virus you are wasting your time. Understanding toxicity whether it be environmental, stress, food ect. and how they play a role in viral infection is your best defense. It's not masks, Social Distancing and Vaccines that are poorly developed and offer little protection if any over time.
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2023, 02:59 PM
I am sure that's a big part of the equation. Vigorous exercise and diet play a big role in over all health and well being. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't think I exercise as vigorously as you, but likewise believe exercise and diet play a big part in my relative good health.

I'll try to phrase this so as to stay on topic and not hijack adav8s28's thread. Do you think cardio or weight exercise plays a bigger part in keeping your immune system healthy, and better able to fight off diseases like COVID? I kind of got the impression you mostly work out with weights, but perhaps vigorously enough that you get a lot of cardio benefit.
I don't think I exercise as vigorously as you, but likewise believe exercise and diet play a big part in my relative good health.

I'll try to phrase this so as to stay on topic and not hijack adav8s28's thread. Do you think cardio or weight exercise plays a bigger part in keeping your immune system healthy, and better able to fight off diseases like COVID? I kind of got the impression you mostly work out with weights, but perhaps vigorously enough that you get a lot of cardio benefit. Originally Posted by Tiny
I do mostly weight training. I have nothing against Cardio but I don't use treadmill much. When I do something in the realm of Cardio, I like to hit a heavy bag, Climb Rope and Flip tires. I find it less boring than running on a treadmill.
  • Tiny
  • 07-24-2023, 10:45 PM
I do mostly weight training. I have nothing against Cardio but I don't use treadmill much. When I do something in the realm of Cardio, I like to hit a heavy bag, Climb Rope and Flip tires. I find it less boring than running on a treadmill. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You climb rope? At our age? Damn, I see why you're not afraid of COVID. I might rather come down with that than suffer through one of your workouts, knowing that my vaccines and 17 boosters would greatly attenuate the disease.

That sounds like Jacuzzme. I think he said he straps on a 100 pound pack and runs in the woods with his dog.
How about we all just agree that is it is nice that there is some normalcy now like pre-covid, so it is irrelevant whether vaccines or masks were necessary now unless you just want to argue about nothing... unless someone arguing against vaccines in here is an expert (LOL), this back and forth bullshit about the validity of vaccines and wearing masks discussions have become redundant to say the least.

Hell, the posts above me have people talking about physical fitness for fucks sake. Newsflash, professional athletes who are in 100X's better shape than anyone on this board have caught Covid. What the fuck are some of you people even talking about now?

I don't give a fuck if the vaccination was poison. I'd take all 4 (pretty much forced to take two boosters of the four) of those damn shots again to feed my family, myself and unfortunately, their mother/my ex if my earning power rides on my willingness to comply to corporate America's demands on a few shots and a mask. I would hope that any man who brought life into this world would do the same regardless of what he has to do and whether or not he agrees with it.
...I'd take all 4 (pretty much forced to take two boosters of the four) of those damn shots again to feed my family, myself and unfortunately, their mother/my ex if my earning power rides on my willingness to comply to corporate America's demands on a few shots and a mask. I would hope that any man who brought life into this world would do the same regardless of what he has to do and whether or not he agrees with it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Exactly as they had figured you would. I completely disagree on what a man would do in the face of that adversity, i.e. being forced to make a choice like that. A man has to make choices, if he chooses to live on his knees, then he must live with the consequences of that life style choice. Many of us did not make that pitiful choice and continued to feed their families, while retaining our dignity and honor. As ye olde saying goes: Better to die standing on ones own feet than live on their knees, panhandling (begging) for a hand-out from Big Daddy Gubment.
You don't have a clue what you're talking about... Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I take it the irony of that statement in juxtaposition to a CDC study from 2021, which clings to the wet market propaganda, aka codswallop, kind whizzes on by ya.

You climb rope? At our age? Damn, I see why you're not afraid of COVID. I might rather come down with that than suffer through one of your workouts, knowing that my vaccines and 17 boosters would greatly attenuate the disease.

That sounds like Jacuzzme. I think he said he straps on a 100 pound pack and runs in the woods with his dog. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think the more odd stuff you do the better.
How about we all just agree that is it is nice that there is some normalcy now like pre-covid, so it is irrelevant whether vaccines or masks were necessary now unless you just want to argue about nothing... unless someone arguing against vaccines in here is an expert (LOL), this back and forth bullshit about the validity of vaccines and wearing masks discussions have become redundant to say the least.

Hell, the posts above me have people talking about physical fitness for fucks sake. Newsflash, professional athletes who are in 100X's better shape than anyone on this board have caught Covid. What the fuck are some of you people even talking about now?

I don't give a fuck if the vaccination was poison. I'd take all 4 (pretty much forced to take two boosters of the four) of those damn shots again to feed my family, myself and unfortunately, their mother/my ex if my earning power rides on my willingness to comply to corporate America's demands on a few shots and a mask. I would hope that any man who brought life into this world would do the same regardless of what he has to do and whether or not he agrees with it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Most of them had a Positive PCR test they were regarded as having Covid even though they didn't have a single symptom. Protocol exempted them from playing. I remember hearing back in the 80's Walter Peyton supposedly had the Flu but he still played in spite of having a Fever.
That sounds like Jacuzzme. I think he said he straps on a 100 pound pack and runs in the woods with his dog. Originally Posted by Tiny
Not 100 pounds, just various rocks/bricks/whatever is laying around that fits into a rucksack. It’s probably more like 50ish pounds.