Speaking of wacking off....

I think all this wacking and stroking has given me carpel tunnel syndrome. Does anyone know a good doct..................Oh, never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time out? we had a time out? Originally Posted by discreetgent
And the opposing team scored 3 times while you were asleep.
And the opposing team scored 3 times while you were asleep. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Cool, multiple shots on goal are allowed.
If only that would carry over to the golf course Originally Posted by WTF

Me thinks that you are setting your aspirations way to high. Just saying.
Is this a thread about golf strokes?
Is this a thread about golf strokes? Originally Posted by dearhunter

In WTF's case yes. He gets his $$$ worth on the golf course because he gets so many strokes in. In the other type I am not sure as he will have to answer that himself. I am just saying.
Time Out over. But keep the health care out of it. It spoils Becky's stroke. Originally Posted by John Bull
Yaaaay Thank you John Bull. In honor of the time on I promise not to throw any more tantrums over the health care posts.I may as well take all of this health care talk, and turn it into a medical fetish.

Edward is still waiting patiently for his romantic walk on the beach.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2010, 10:21 PM

Edward is still waiting patiently for his romantic walk on the beach. Originally Posted by Becky
Damn DG, I didn't realize it was going to be a romantic walk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fgGN...eature=related

Is this a thread about golf strokes? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Why yes it is. You keep play golf like that and you'll go blind or arrested.

. In the other type I am not sure as he will have to answer that himself. I am just saying. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
If I wacked off like I play golf, I'da yanked off my weenie years ago. Thank God I got a good short game in wacking off or I'd be in trouble!
Damn DG, I didn't realize it was going to be a romantic walk! Originally Posted by WTF
Neither did I, but for such a good cause I'll figure out something - yeah once again that liberal do-gooder thing
Neither did I, but for such a good cause I'll figure out something - yeah once again that liberal do-gooder thing Originally Posted by discreetgent
Maybe he can teach you to lick your balls.
Maybe he can teach you to lick your balls. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Heh, can't even handle a liberal when he does you a favor
Heh, can't even handle a liberal when he does you a favor Originally Posted by discreetgent
Like most liberals...so far I only have the "promise" of a favor. It's actions that count with us conservatives.
At the risk of JB's wrath I should point out that the liberals did take action in passing the healthcare bill
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2010, 08:47 AM
I wonder if licking your balls is covered in the new healthcare reform bill?

If so Edward's PHD in ball licking will not be all for naught.

He'll be teaching us all 'fore long!
At the risk of JB's wrath I should point out that the liberals did take action in passing the healthcare bill Originally Posted by discreetgent
Well...I had a BM this morning also, but didn't know it was worth mentioning.