All things Trumpy

You aren't too smart.
Why do you think people hate trump? They don't. This is just another projection by trumpys. trumpys hate Clinton so they assume non-trumpys hate trump. Never-trumpers don't hate trump. Disgust isn't hate.
He wouldn't be in power without a legion of losers who are trying to live vicariously through him. He has always been a liar and a scumbag. You act like you still can't see or admit it. I don't even hold a grudge you voted for him.
What really gets me is your lying and your refusal to open your fucking eyes. Every day you shit out your "list" of traits you claim that anybody that disagrees with you about trump. While you pretend the shit you make up is going to happen.
We talk about things trump has actually done, while you project your fears onto non-trumpys.
You can't admit trump is trump. He has lied over 20000 times. You can't admit he is a self-centered cocksucker. You and your 30% are just like the "graduates" of trump u except they're getting a refund. You bought the same bill of goods they did. And like you, they just wanted to be like trump (that where that new jealousy claim comes from).That was trump's small scale version.

You thought you were ignored before.
Posters - please consider some professional help
Life is much better without hatred - poliitcal , racist, TDS, Marxist, etc.

Life can be better for U. Originally Posted by oeb11
its official. this thread is now on ignore!
Funny thing about Big-T is he supported libs democrats b4 he got elected , and they turned on him like a pit bull ,,,,,,,,,,,
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Vote your conscience on Nov 3!!!
elect biden - it will be the last election ever in amerika!
Cool...America will have many more though
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I had to bring this GIF back. Though Wacky pirated it.

And they still think he's, somehow, not a mental midget.

I had to bring this GIF back. Though Wacky pirated it.

And they still think he's, somehow, not a mental midget.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i see three men trying to shake hands like faggots and one who won't.

BAHHHAAAAA
It's called unity. Homophobe.
It's called unity. Homophobe. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
I do. (Only one like, this time? Am I getting to you about your IT hacks?)

• oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 07:49 PM
mm and 9500- a copy of a previous post - mm - ever heard of the LGBTQ Plantation group of teh DPST party.

discriminating and spewing hate at One's own???
heavens to murgatroyd.

Take a look at the constitution - Equality under the Law for All.

The SC made it clear gays are entitled to marry and establish family pair bonds.

Why act like that is hateful - mm- Hmmm?????

putting down the LGBTQ plantation group - is hateful and homophobic itself - and shows the hypocrisy of the marxist radical leftists.
Shows the 'tolerance for Diversity of the DPST marxists. Even the OBLm homsexual oriented are self-hateful.

get some Therapy - it can be helpful -
SOON!!!

and - have you taken Eric Swallwell up on your avatar - playing at nukes for Middle America???

Lenny bruce is an old dead white guy - racist meme!
I do. (Only one like, this time? Am I getting to you about your IT hacks?)

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

check again. you do know how to refresh a page, yeah? sometimes i put my "double like" on a delay timer. it's an IT hack

BAHHHAAAAAA