WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Fraud Flintstone has spoken. It really sucks when your mouth writes a check that your dumb ass can't cash!

But you do it all the fucking time!

Conveniently left the first part of BT's thread out, where he restated his offer to put up $500 against his record with anybody ... ESPECIALLY YOU, JLIdiot! You did, however, squeal that BT countered the terms of the bet. Yet that's what you're doing right now, isn't it?

What am I going to say, BJerk? Or Bert Jones?

That you have more handles than the men's room at Love Field?

That one of the parties in this bet has proven his honesty and the other has proven to be a disingenuous windbag?

That BT doesn't suffer from anger issues but you do?

That you have repeatedly accused me of sending PMs that were never sent?

That you are on the verge of being bitchslapped by your wife if she catches you posting on ECCIE again? So no big loss if you walk away?

"Fuck you faggot?" Right.

What am I going to say, dipshit?

Waiting...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You said what I thought you would say. You are as predictable as ever...
Speaking of "failure," I wasn't the one who proved himself to be a huge "failure" by openly (not to mention falsely & needlessly) accusing another poster of some imaginary and mysterious rules violation. Perhaps our resident "Failure"-In Chief, with a proven "failure" track record, (JLIdiot) will have better luck the next time he decides to falsely accuse someone. Originally Posted by bigtex
Post your infractions page and prove you didn't get points. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I am willing to bet $500 - $1,000 (or anywhere in between) that I have not received any points resulting from your recent childish meltdown in post #78 of the "Je Suis Nigeria" thread. Originally Posted by bigtex
I'll take the bet, on the condition IB Hankering holds the money. You will have to show me your infractions page, and I get to inspect it to my satisfaction that you haven't received any points in the last 90 days. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why are you now trying to change the time period to 90 days? The proper time period should be from January 18, 2015 to January 28, 2015. That's is only 11 days, not 90. January 18, 2015 was the actual date that you first openly posted that I had violated the rules. Not 90 days ago!

I will counter with dearhunter! He is a Modtard with no dog in this fight. He rarely posts in the Political Forum!

I suggest that you and I both send DH a PM and set up the transfer of funds. Following that, he will let us both know if it is a violation of the rules for me to openly post the infractions page. If he says it is a violation, he should have access to personally review my infractions page and let us both know if I have received any rules violation points between January 18, 2015 to January 28, 2015. Originally Posted by bigtex
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make this relatively easy for dearhunter, I have cut and pasted (above) the relevant quotes that led to his involvement.

It should be noted that JL tried numerous times after the fact to change the terms and conditions, as it relates to timelines, etc.

And then JL takes yet another bite out of the apple with the following post.

I accept, subject to the 5 days of posting prior to imposition of sentence. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL now wants "5 days of posting prior to imposition of sentence?" Where in the hell did that come from?

I am sure that ol' Charlie Manson would have loved to have "5 (extra) days" of running the California streets "prior to imposition of sentence."

Ok, here are my final thoughts and reflections:

I will let dearhunter decide whether the exact timeline should be the actual days that led to the series of events, those being January 18-28, 2015.

It should be noted that I subsequently conceded that I would be ok with the entire month of January, even though the chronology of events that led to the dispute did not actually begin until 1/18/15.

It stands to reason that if the dispute centered around JL's alerting the Mod's through RTM, that I had violated the rules of this forum, then there is no reason whatsoever to use a date prior to that point!

As I stated prior, I am ok with a "little breathing room," but it should not extend prior to 1/1/15.

Obviously, I feel JL's last, best and final offer is totally unrealistic.

I take issue with a couple of items, the first being JL's latest add on, as it relates to his "for any reason" request. His original point was that I violated the forum rules in the "Je Suis Nigeria" thread. What does "for any reason" have to do with anything beyond that particular thread?

If that was not enough of an add on, JL changed the starting and ending dates to 12/1/14 through 1/31/15.

As I said previously, neither of the two last minute add-ons are relevant to the actual dispute!

However, in the spirit of trying to get along, I will make one more concession.

If dearhunter feels it would be justified to extend the time period to 2 full months, I will reluctantly yield to his good judgement.

If dearhunter further feels that he should enforce JL's totally irrelevant "for any reason," (last minute) add-on, I will reluctantly yield, once again.

One final question:

What good could possibly come out of JL's ridiculous "5 days prior to imposition of sentence," restriction?

Just sayin'

Just so we are clear to both parties to the agreement, I will have the ability to enforce the agreement.

It will be enforced in this way. I will send the loser a directive not to post in this forum (not under any other handles either). If you violate that directive, I will immediately ban you from the board for 30day, second offense is 60days, each offense thereafter is 90days.

If you feel that I have ruled the loser incorrectly, you can seek redress from St.C.......he would not take kindly to me abusing my position in this matter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
As I stated previously, I yield to dearhunter's good judgement. The ball is now in his court.

Let the chips fall where they may!
Y'all want me to hold y'alls money?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha ha hahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by boardman
No, I was suggesting that you watch dearhunter hold the money!
You really are a self-important pompous blowhard, aren't you, BigAssSux. You know no one is going to take your silly ass bets, then you blow up in righteous indignation. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, are you hitchin' your wagon to JLIdiot's lame horse?

Be sure to let us know how that works out for you!
Actually this could that JLHomo is losing Internet access and is going for broke... Or is broke and losing Internet access... Or just "going away."
Actually this could that JLHomo is losing Internet access and is going for broke... Or is broke and losing Internet access... Or just "going away." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If that is the case, I bid JL a hearty Adios MofoIdiot!
Looks like an offer has been made and accepted.

What's the hold up? Originally Posted by boardman
There is no hold up on my end.

I can't speak for JL.

Rumor has it that JL's bogged down in a Mudhole.

It could be a while before he's back on the road again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make this relatively easy for dearhunter, I have cut and pasted (above) the relevant quotes that led to his involvement.

It should be noted that JL tried numerous times after the fact to change the terms and conditions, as it relates to timelines, etc.

And then JL takes yet another bite out of the apple with the following post.

JL now wants "5 days of posting prior to imposition of sentence?" Where in the hell did that come from?

I am sure that ol' Charlie Manson would have loved to have "5 (extra) days" of running the California streets "prior to imposition of sentence."

Ok, here are my final thoughts and reflections:

I will let dearhunter decide whether the exact timeline should be the actual days that led to the series of events, those being January 18-28, 2015.

It should be noted that I subsequently conceded that I would be ok with the entire month of January, even though the chronology of events that led to the dispute did not actually begin until 1/18/15.

It stands to reason that if the dispute centered around JL's alerting the Mod's through RTM, that I had violated the rules of this forum, then there is no reason whatsoever to use a date prior to that point!

As I stated prior, I am ok with a "little breathing room," but it should not extend prior to 1/1/15.

Obviously, I feel JL's last, best and final offer is totally unrealistic.

I take issue with a couple of items, the first being JL's latest add on, as it relates to his "for any reason" request. His original point was that I violated the forum rules in the "Je Suis Nigeria" thread. What does "for any reason" have to do with anything beyond that particular thread?

If that was not enough of an add on, JL changed the starting and ending dates to 12/1/14 through 1/31/15.

As I said previously, neither of the two last minute add-ons are relevant to the actual dispute!

However, in the spirit of trying to get along, I will make one more concession.

If dearhunter feels it would be justified to extend the time period to 2 full months, I will reluctantly yield to his good judgement.

If dearhunter further feels that he should enforce JL's totally irrelevant "for any reason," (last minute) add-on, I will reluctantly yield, once again.

One final question:

What good could possibly come out of JL's ridiculous "5 days prior to imposition of sentence," restriction?

Just sayin'

As I stated previously, I yield to dearhunter's good judgement. The ball is now in his court.

Let the chips fall where they may! Originally Posted by bigtex
Look you ridiculously tedious fuckhead, I told you what I would accept, and we have been negotiating ever since. I don't have to sit here and accept your bullshit - we bargain back and forth. So, I haven't changed anything we agreed to because we have yet to reach an agreement - and we still have not.
Accept my final offer or fuck off! We still do not have an agreement and so dearhunter has nothing to adjudicate until such time as you accept my final offer.
You have until noon your time in Texas (CST?) on Wednesday or the offer is withdrawn.
My God you are a complete fucking waste of time and a total fucking idiot.
BTW, what did you get pointed for in December that you are embarrassed about?
Actually this could that JLHomo is losing Internet access and is going for broke... Or is broke and losing Internet access... Or just "going away." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll make you an offer. Give me a chance to beat your face in, and I'll go away.
What about it, faggot?
COIdiot, are you hitchin' your wagon to JLIdiot's lame horse?

Be sure to let us know how that works out for you! Originally Posted by bigtex
My horse. My wagon. I knew you were a pompous blowhard, all-hat-no-cattle phony Texan long before JL got here.
"I like riding in cars..." Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yep. That's what he sounds like.
BTW, what did you get pointed for in December that you are embarrassed about? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Who said anything about me being "embarrassed?" The thought never occurred to me!

As far as I am concerned the decision now belongs to dearhunter. If DH feels that the December 2014 add on is justified, he already has my authority to make a final and binding decision, which would include the additional one month (December 2014) time period.

But if we wanted to be even more creative, we could agree to wager an additional $500 on whether I actually received any infraction points, at any time, during the month of December, 2014. We could even apply JL's, "for any reason" add on to that wager.

I like that idea even better!

Poof, we might have just killed two birds with one stone!

Who said anything about me being "embarrassed?" The thought never occurred to me!

As far as I am concerned the decision now belongs to dearhunter. If DH feels that the December 2014 add on is justified, he already has my authority to make a final and binding decision, which would include the additional one month (December 2014) time period.

But if we wanted to be even more creative, we could agree to wager an additional $500 on whether I actually received any infraction points, at any time, during the month of December, 2014. We could even apply JL's, "for any reason" add on to that wager.

I like that idea even better!

Poof, we might have just killed two birds with one stone! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you accept my final offer as presented or not?
We still do not have an agreement and the clock is ticking.
Watch out there BT. There's a bare knuckle ass kicking waiting for you at Love Field.

Now, I know how tall you are. And I understand JLIdiot is not tall enough to reach your ass with his foot. So maybe using his bare fists is the only way for him.

But I continue to hear those crickets chirping. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Use caution JL,
Word has it that Asshat Liar will show up and try to beat the cum out of you !