Remember when Secret Service agents claimed they'd testify under oath that Cassidy Hutchinson was wrong about Trump in the SUV on January 6, and then they admitted later that yeah she's actually right?

Engel wasn't the fellow who testifyed last Thursday
in the Prime Time show?? ... If it wasn't him
- WHO was it? ... And WHY hasn't Ornato?
I know why the lads inside the car haven't - because
the committee doesn't want to hear from them.

And what the piss?! ... It's been a week - and NOTHING MORE
concerning President Trump's "action" in the car.
Nobody to corrobourate Cassidy's story... NO ONE.

Not in a box - not with a fox... Not today - not yesterday!
Not in the Pub... Not at the rub (parlour)...
Not with Biden's hair - or Yogi bear... There's no one there!

No One...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The level of stupidity in your writing is at least entertaining.
  • Tiny
  • 07-28-2022, 04:48 PM
Gentlemen, Who cares. Trump undoubtedly wanted to be there at the Capitol with the protestors. Either that or he's a pussy. He said he was going to walk to the Capitol with them. And presumably he's not one to chicken out.

Whether he reached across to the front seat of the vehicle isn't that important.

It would have been interesting if his handlers and the Secret Service had allowed him to go to the Capitol. I figure there would have been either a lot more or a lot less rowdiness and violence -- not sure which way that would have gone.

Here are two excerpts from Trump's speech before the march on the Capitol. Certain text is emphasized in order to piss everyone off.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard....

....So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give — the Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.
No one will stand up and defend the fucking moron

Dah...no one.
It's fun as fuck watching the big shit talking bannon and the toasted alex court cases though...maybe more executive privilege pardons??? lol n omg and they are fucked
Did I say "no one" ��
... 1blackman1 is correct that it wasn't Engel who
spoke in clip last Thursday - I thought it was he - but it
was Mark Robinson - part of the President's detail but
not in the car then... And AGAIN "broken record" or not -
"Heated discussion".... No talk of Trump grabbing the
steering wheel or grabbing anybody by the neck. ... NONE!

So much for anyone verifying Hutchinson's story...

... But it leads us to another point - Adam Schiff was
doing some of the questioning... The very same fellow who
has LIED to the American People about "Trump/Russia collusion"
and the Hunter Biden laptop... One has to wonder IF Adam Schiff
is the LIAR behind the Hutchinson story.

#### Salty
We know you don't believe the story. No one has refuted under oath. You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor. The SS has lawyered up. No one is stopping them from testifing.
You have no credibility. None. Zip. Zero.
Do you have anything you claim that refutes her? Not being confirmed is not refuting.
Of course not.

You say the committee doesn't want the SS to testify.
You're flat out lying.

You don't believe the "Trump bucks" you recieved, like confederate money, is worthless. You thought you would be compensated for your noise and false claims.
Don't worry, you will get what's coming to you.
Do you have anything to say that is pertinent to this thread? Any links to CONFIRM your claims?

Of course not.
Sorry to embarrass you...oh. You can't be embarrassed.
... Facts are Facts, lads... Even IF you don't fancy them.

Hutchinson told a "story" and it was IMMEDIATLY refuted by
the lads inside the car... Who have stated that they would
be happy to testify about this.

And the Committee doesn't want to hear from them.

Didn't Bobby Engel testify at the Prime Time show last Thursday?
And Downgrade the story... Never once mentioned that President Trump
grabbed the steering wheel or anybody by the neck.

Just claimed "it was a heated discussion"...

It would seem that NOBODY will CONFIRM the girl's story.
They will NOT... Not in the rain... Not on a train...
Not in the dark... Not with a spark... Not up or down.
Not here or there... - they WON'T confirm it ANYWHERE. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... Sorry there, munch - or whomever you used to be.

... I - have the FACT that the Secret Service has stated
that her story concerning Trump's actions IS UNTRUE.

And as of yet - nobody - NOBODY has confirmed it.

Blimey! ... A whole week has gone by.... STILL no confirmation
since Mr. Robinson "downgraded" things.

#### Salty
No one has refuted her under oath. Do you understand that?
In the US, the SS guys can make sworn statements. They don't need the committee. You keep circling the issue.
Why can't you understand our legal system?
She has put her freedom on the line by giving sworn testimony.
Cowards/Trumpys take the 5th or lawyer up.
Telling the same tie over and over doesn't make it true. You answer facts with opinion. You're just an ignorant shill.
If only you could prove a relative fact.
The SS is much smarter than you. They lawyered up and won't testify unless they're forced to.
Your "friends" won't even back your "facts". If only you had a link to back your opinion.

See?
The SS has refused to testify.
Your fake argument has collapsed.
Can't wait to see you try to lie your way out of this.

"Luria said the panel is also aware of accounts detailing the incident in the presidential SUV circulating “widely” among Secret Service agents. The committee has subpoenaed the Secret Service, and Luria acknowledged that “certain Secret Service witnesses have now retained new private counsel.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-service-agent

Looks like we'll be hearing the testimony you demand. SS can't take the 5th to protect someone else.
Trump is lying scum. Keep digging your hole. Your refusal to admit your BS will be obvious and epic.

You can tell Trumpy, I mean Salty, facts all day. Until it’s on Breitbart or Newsmax he won’t even bother to do the minimal research to verify what he is typing is true, much less sensible. He spent pages believing and stating Engle testified and Ornato is the director of the Secret Service. Think about how ignorant you have to be to keep saying that over and over when someone keeps pointing out you’re wrong.

He doesn’t understand that his opinion is not a fact. It’s the same in every thread he posts in.
... Let's not get silly here... I asked WHO testifyed last
Thursday if it wasn't Engel and you didn't answer. So I
looked and saw it was Mark Robinson. AND STILL there's
NO CORROBOURATION of her story that Trump attacked anybody
or grabbed the steering wheel. ... NONE. That's a FACT.

So don't try to change this into something else.
Next, you'll be telling us that over 40 past and present
Intelligence members have confirmed that the Hunter laptop
is fake and Russian Disinformation....

#### Salty
Just a reminder of the extent of Salty’s inability to comprehend facts.

Moreover there’s the asinine logic of both Salty and HF regarding corroboration. Person A says that Person B told them XYZ. Person A swears under oath to the conversation and under penalty of perjury. Person B denies making the statement through a spokesperson. Person B is offered to come testify under oath but chooses to lawyer up and say he needs to subpoenaed to appear. Yet HF and Salty want corroboration when the corroborative party won’t come forward to refute the statement under oath or corroborate the story. That’s a totally illogical position, but I suppose I shouldn’t expect better from one person that clearly can’t grasp facts and simple concepts and the other that just wants to argue no matter how wrong they are. We should all know which person is which.

Engel wasn't the fellow who testifyed last Thursday
in the Prime Time show?? ... If it wasn't him
- WHO was it? ... And WHY hasn't Ornato?
I know why the lads inside the car haven't - because
the committee doesn't want to hear from them.

And what the piss?! ... It's been a week - and NOTHING MORE
concerning President Trump's "action" in the car.
Nobody to corrobourate Cassidy's story... NO ONE.

Not in a box - not with a fox... Not today - not yesterday!
Not in the Pub... Not at the rub (parlour)...
Not with Biden's hair - or Yogi bear... There's no one there!

No One...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... Ornato was NOT in the vehicle that President Trump
was in - and the lads who were have ASKED to testify
- and the committee don't want them.

... Not onley are YOU being lied-to by the Committee, mate
- you're giving false info on this to the forum lads.
And I'm not gonna let that happen.

THIS is how you do yer lawyering, 1blackman1?... How Sad.

WHAT are you tryin' to pull? ... So Hutchinson is NOT lying
because that's the story she was told??! ... Then the FACTS
of the story are a LIE... So then just because she repeated
a lie - that makes everything alright??

And WHY would the Secret Service be sending out the lads
who were in the car TO REFUTE her story IF IT WAS THE TRUTH!

WHY - and for WHAT REASON??

Didn't Engle just testify last Thursday?? ... Wasn't HE the bloke?
The fellow called what happened "a heated discussion" - NO mention
whatsoever of President Trump grabbing the steering wheel or
grabbing a fellow by the neck... In fact, the news media say
he "DOWNGRADED" the story.

WHY also - would those lads all need to "lawyer up" if they
could just simply TELL THE TRUTH??

See? ... That's the difference between YOU and ME.
I WANT THEM to testify and tell the truth... And you want them
to hide behind barristers and keep their mouths SHUT.

Thursday night - PRIME TIME - and nobody to corrobourate her story.

NOBODY!

I watched it and it was believable. What motive would she have to lie under oath with resulting penalties if she is found to be lying? I can't think of any reason.

HF, I honestly do not know what the fuck you’re trying to say in that inchoate rambling word mash.

It appears Hutchinson testified truthfully as to what she, and evidently others, were told occurred. Whether Ornato, Engle or whomever else was lying or exaggerating or embellishing the story has nothing to do with Hutchinson’s testimony being truthful, which was and is the issue at hand.

Trumpys, you, the ECCIE Idiot Crew, Fox News and Newsmax said that Hutchinson was lying. Which is simply appearing to be false. It appears she testified truthfully to what she was told by Ornato.

As soon as she testified, supposedly the Secret Service was gonna send Ornato, Engle and the driver out to refute the content of the story under oath. Ornato even supposedly was gonna refute telling the story to Hutchinson under oath. Now they have lawyered up and are no longer willing to go under oath to do either of the above. I suspect that’ll change if they are subpoenaed but I’m not sure the committee needs their testimony so why bother. If they wanted to go testify under oath they could do so. Otherwise, Hutchinson’s under oath testimony will stand.

Why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp I don’t know. It’s not rocket science. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Thank you for proving my point. Your reading comprehension is poor at best.
I pointed out that the SS people are going to be subpoenaed so they will get their chance to testify under oath. Just not voluntarily like they claimed they would.
Like Trump, you continue to push lies that have been debunked. In this case, Trumpys chose to misrepresent/lie about the letter signed by the 51 intelligence officials.
Here is the excerpt.

"It is for all these reasons that we write to say that the arrival on the US political scene of emails
purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the Board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a
Russian information operation.
We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by
President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have
evidence of Russian involvement
-- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the
Russian government played a significant role in this case."

Did you see that? They wanted to emphasize they didn't know if the emails were genuine or not and that they had no evidence of Russian involvement. Pretty straight forward. They said they didn't know.
They didn't say "Intelligence members have confirmed that the Hunter laptop is fake and Russian Disinformation." Nothing like what you said. They clearly said they didn't know.

They explained, in their combined experience, that this looked like a Russian disinformation plot. The same type of timing, same type of info (possibly a combination of true and false info)
In my opinion, their mistake was not identifying this as a Trump opp.
The New York Post had no CORROBERATION the laptop drive was genuine. The Post authors of the story wouldn't allow their names to be used because of concerns the info hadn't been verified. The Trumpys sat on the hard-drive story for almost a year and refused to release the hardware so it could be verified before the election. Plus Fox news and the WSJ declined to have anything to do with the original story. Why? Because the facts couldn't be verified.

How do you not know this stuff?

I can hear the Russians telling the Trumpys, "Now you saw how we released the emails to sink Clinton. We gave them plenty of time to verify they were real emails. We're going to let you do this because of the heat. DON"T FUCK THIS UP!!. Who are you going to put on this?"
TRUMPYS: "We're going to put our best guy on it (Giuliani)"

... Let's not get silly here... I asked WHO testifyed last
Thursday if it wasn't Engel and you didn't answer. So I
looked and saw it was Mark Robinson. AND STILL there's
NO CORROBOURATION of her story that Trump attacked anybody
or grabbed the steering wheel. ... NONE. That's a FACT. You're showing your lack of comprehension again. Her story didn't include claiming Trump attacked someone or grabbing the wheel. Her story was that Ornato told her what Engel told him. No one has claimed this is anything other than hearsay. Once the driver, Ornato, and Engel testify under oath we'll have a much better handle on actual events. Since there is only information from Hutchinson's sworn testimony, you might want to stop digging until we hear from the car's occupants.

"The president said something to the effect of I'm the f'ing president, take me up to the Capitol now, to which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing. The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel.

So don't try to change this into something else. Don't worry. No one other than you and the Trumpys) are going to try and change this into something else (like you already have).
Next, you'll be telling us that over 40 past and present
Intelligence members have confirmed that the Hunter laptop
is fake and Russian Disinformation....

I watched it and it was believable. What motive would she have to lie under oath with resulting penalties if she is found to be lying? I can't think of any reason. Originally Posted by royamcr

As I stated, THAT WAS MY OPINION TOO! I thought, surely the committee looked into this by calling and confirming Hutchinson's story with the SS. And it sounded, to me, exactly like something Trump would do and then I hear that the SS will not testify, kinda like Bannon would not testify but in Bannon's case, that got him a prison sentence while the SS agents will get a pass.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/29/jan-6-hutchinson-secret-service-00043164

Secret Service: Jan. 6 panel didn’t reach out before Hutchinson’s explosive Trump testimony

The agency says it got no outreach for 10 days before the committee aired testimony about Donald Trump’s behavior in the presidential vehicle Jan. 6.

And who is going to prosecute Ms. Hutchinson, if she is saying what Merrick Garland wants her to say? And just perhaps Ms. Hutchinson was warned after seeing all her derogatory comments about the committee and the Jan. 6th investigations.

What, you haven't seen all the comments made by Hutchinson? Perhaps you should try a different news source. Ms. Hutchinson went from a Republican lawyer to a Democrat lawyer for a reason.

But, as with most of the testimony we heard, it was damning to Trump but was any criminal action proved beyond a reasonable doubt? Throwing food against the wall and grabbing the steering wheel, ain't gonna cut it. Assault might but doesn't look like there will be a criminal complaint from the SS man.

So as far as a criminal indictment goes, nothing Cassidy Hutchinson said amounts to a hill of beans true or not.