Al Qaeda Chief urges westerners kidnapped

Where's the rationality in the BLM's claim that it is saving the desert tortoise from cattle while willingly sacrificing the desert tortoise and its habitat to the bulldozers of the moneyed and politically connected you exiled in Dixie and very ignorant Yankee jackass: and how is that not "arbitrary" enforcement? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, here is ONE possible rational basis. Bundy's large herd will roam over thousands of acres. The solar farm will cover - what? - maybe 10 acres?

The benefit of clean energy from solar panels will more than offset the relatively limited harm done to the tortoise.

On the other hand, Bundy's herd will do a far greater amount of damage in the long run and the US can get all the beef it needs from other herds that do not graze in areas where there are threatened species

How is that for a rational basis, you tranny fuckee?

Can you disprove any of that?
One more!

One more!

One more!!!!
You can do it IB!

Make it one to remember!

Originally Posted by Old-T
what!

btw, johnny54(cjohn)fu_cc is a engineer/softwareEngineer/businessman - business involve timing you just cause him $$$$$$$$ (WHAT NO CONSULTING HIM FIRST) after early 2013 Originally Posted by LexusLiar

Staff edit, Spam. CC
Well, here is ONE possible rational basis. Bundy's large herd will roam over thousands of acres. The solar farm will cover - what? - maybe 10 acres?

The benefit of clean energy from solar panels will more than offset the relatively limited harm done to the tortoise.

On the other hand, Bundy's herd will do a far greater amount of damage in the long run and the US can get all the beef it needs from other herds that do not graze in areas where there are threatened species

How is that for a rational basis, you tranny fuckee?

Can you disprove any of that? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're fucking lying Yankee statist!

You're fucking lying Yankee statist!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, well. As I live and breathe ...

The Cock Whisperer is posting links and pictures from an environmentalist website - of all places.

So, I guess from now on, then, you will keep your mouth shut when the "green weenies" (as you like to call them) attack development, right, tranny fuckee?

And that picture looks like mostly empty space with a redline around it. There are only a few buildings on it. How is that going to destroy ALL of 5.6 square miles? That's what happens when you quote from left-wing websites, turd breath.

And how does it in any way refute what I said about the federal government having a rational basis if it decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not?
And you're a shrill coprophiliac, IBIdiot!

What does this project have to do with Bundy, his obstinate unwillingness to recognize the United States of America and continued unlawful trespass on land that he hasn't bought, leased or rented?

Scream, piss, moan, shriek, cry, jump up and down and hold your breath til you turn blue in the face.

Bottom line is that few threads are ever about anything any more ... evidenced by yet another of your thread hijacks ... just demonstrations of what a rude, obnoxious, narcissistic fuckhead you are.

I'd like evidence that you are a human being, and not some Morlock in a cave somewhere in the Ozarks.
+ Originally Posted by CanIPlayToo
Hmmm, I wonder who this could be?
^the 3 retarded stooges^
^the 3 retarded stooges^ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We know you are one of them, don't have to keep repeating it.
Well, well. As I live and breathe ... As you live, breathe and choke on pure Dixie air, you ignorant Yankee moron.

The Cock Whisperer is posting links and pictures from an environmentalist website - of all places. It's the "green weenies" that are writing policy for the BLM, you ignorant Yankee dweeb.

So, I guess from now on, then, you will keep your mouth shut when the "green weenies" (as you like to call them) attack development, right, tranny fuckee? Whereas you'll suck 'em down to the balls and tongue-tickle them on their taint, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

And that picture looks like mostly empty space with a redline around it. Construction is not yet completed, you deflecting Yankee liar. There are only a few buildings on it. How is that going to destroy ALL of 5.6 square miles? Nothing in your jackass Yankee deflection repudiates either the source or the facts cited, you dissembling Yankee liar; especially when one considers how both the source and the facts repudiate your earlier and VERY ignorant remark about a "couple of acres" ... hence leaving your illiterate, lying Yankee POV in shambles. That's what happens when you quote from left-wing websites, turd breath. That website -- and every other website cited -- trumps your ignorant, lying Yankee ass 24 ─ 7 ─ 365!

And how does it in any way refute what I said about the federal government having a rational basis if it decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not?
Deflect as you notoriously will, you lying Yankee jackass, the BLM "claims" it must protect the desert tortoise from cattle while it conveniently and arbitrarily ignores the desert tortoises' habitat when it permits the moneyed and politically connected interests to commercially develop the desert tortoises' habitat. Originally Posted by ExNYer

And you're a shrill coprophiliac, IBIdiot!

What does this project have to do with Bundy, his obstinate unwillingness to recognize the United States of America and continued unlawful trespass on land that he hasn't bought, leased or rented?

Scream, piss, moan, shriek, cry, jump up and down and hold your breath til you turn blue in the face.

Bottom line is that few threads are ever about anything any more ... evidenced by yet another of your thread hijacks ... just demonstrations of what a rude, obnoxious, narcissistic fuckhead you are.

I'd like evidence that you are a human being, and not some Morlock in a cave somewhere in the Ozarks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post is almost as irrelevant as you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Your post is almost as irrelevant as you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Just stamp your little feet and scream yourself blue. it isn't going to change anything. Yours is an ECCIE textbook pattern: Make an erroneous statement or lie in a thread, then when contested, hijack the thread into a shit flinging contest, rife with personal insults, repetitive banalities and schoolyard taunts.

Boring bullshit, Corpy. You're a blathering idiot.

Get a new game, IBIdiot!
Well, well. As I live and breathe ... As you live, breathe and choke on pure Dixie air, you ignorant Yankee moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The Cock Whisperer is posting links and pictures from an environmentalist website - of all places. It's the "green weenies" that are writing policy for the BLM, you ignorant Yankee dweeb.

So, I guess from now on, then, you will keep your mouth shut when the "green weenies" (as you like to call them) attack development, right, tranny fuckee? Whereas you'll suck 'em down to the balls and tongue-tickle them on their taint, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

And that picture looks like mostly empty space with a redline around it. Construction is not yet completed, you deflecting Yankee liar. There are only a few buildings on it. How is that going to destroy ALL of 5.6 square miles? Nothing in your jackass Yankee deflection repudiates either the source or the facts cited, you dissembling Yankee liar; especially when one considers how both the source and the facts repudiate your earlier and VERY ignorant remark about a "couple of acres" ... hence leaving your illiterate, lying Yankee POV in shambles. That's what happens when you quote from left-wing websites, turd breath. That website -- and every other website cited -- trumps your ignorant, lying Yankee ass 24 ─ 7 ─ 365!

Deflect as you notoriously will, you lying Yankee jackass, the BLM "claims" it must protect the desert tortoise from cattle while it conveniently and arbitrarily ignores the desert tortoises' habitat when it permits the moneyed and politically connected interests to commercially develop the desert tortoises' habitat.

What the fuck do you mean construction is not completed yet? What is that place, cunt face?

The site Harry Reid's friends were going to build on has been cancelled.

Are you substituting another site, scum weasel?

How do we even know there are tortoises there?

And here is the question you STILL can't answer:

"... how does it in any way refute what I said about the federal government having a rational basis if it decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not?"

If you can't refute THAT, you cannot claim government acted arbitrarily. Don't you think in 20 years of litigation, Bundy would have won on that point if it was possible, IBDrooling?
Expect a dodge with insults.

it is his way.

What the fuck do you mean construction is not completed yet? What is that place, cunt face? It's a 5.6 square mile (3584 -- not "a couple" -- acres) solar energy site being built (as in "under construction" at the time of the photograph), you dumb Yankee jackass, in the area designated as desert tortoise habitat.

The site Harry Reid's friends were going to build on has been cancelled. It's been pointed out to your dumb-fuck Yankee ass that Harry Reid's moneyed and politically connected project wasn't the only one given a green light!

Are you substituting another site, scum weasel? It's been pointed out to your dumb-fuck Yankee ass that Harry Reid's moneyed and politically connected project wasn't the only one given a green light to underscore the arbitrary nature of the BLM's *so-called* protection of desert tortoise habitat, you dumb-fuck Yankee retard.

How do we even know there are tortoises there? BLM's maps show that that solar site is being built in desert tortoise habitat, you miscreant Yankee cretin.

And here is the question you STILL can't answer:

"... how does it in any way refute what I said about the federal government having a rational basis if it decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not?" Actually, the question is one you haven't answered, you miscreant Yankee cretin, "Why does the BLM arbitrarily allow moneyed and politically connected interests to destroy any of the desert tortoise habitat through commercial development if the desert tortoise is as endangered as it claims?"

If you can't refute THAT, you cannot claim government acted arbitrarily. Don't you think in 20 years of litigation, Bundy would have won on that point if it was possible, IBDrooling?
Yes "you be drooling", you cretinous Yankee miscreant, because your every argument underscores how the government's varied -- not uniform -- actions, in regards to *protecting* desert tortoise habitat, are definitively arbitrary!

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Expect a dodge with insults.

it is his way. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is ever ready with the *jiffylube* reach-around for his butt-buddies.
he never disappoints.
And here is the question you STILL can't answer: "... how does it in any way refute what I said about the federal government having a rational basis if it decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not?"

Actually, the question is one you haven't answered, you miscreant Yankee cretin, "Why does the BLM arbitrarily allow moneyed and politically connected interests to destroy any of the desert tortoise habitat through commercial development if the desert tortoise is as endangered as it claims?"
You can't answer the question, so you try - in vain - to substitute your own insipid question - a sure indicatoin you LOST the argument.

But here is the answer to your stupid question, you semen slurper: The BLM's actions were NOT arbitrary. The BLM apparently decided that the benefits of solar energy outweighed whatever harm may be done to the desert - whereas the benefits of Bundy's herd does not. Therefore, they have a rational basis and there actions are not arbitrary. THAT is the legal standard, you tranny fuckee.

And you don't improve your position by throwing in phrases like "moneyed and politically-connected interests". That is an ad hominem argument - which seems to be all you have left.

If you can't refute THAT, you cannot claim government acted arbitrarily. Don't you think in 20 years of litigation, Bundy would have won on that point if it was possible, IBDrooling? Yes "you be drooling", you cretinous Yankee miscreant, because your every argument underscores how the government's varied -- not uniform -- actions, in regards to *protecting* desert tortoise habitat, are definitively arbitrary! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can't answer the question, so now you try a false argument. There is NO requirement that the government's actions be uniform and not varied. That is a false statement.

It is the nature of many government actions that they are varied rather than uniform. Corn gets massive subsidies, but many fruits and vegetables get minor subsidies, if any. The government only needs to provide a rational basis for an action to avoid being arbitrary.

Keep trying, you legal illiterate.