It's time for some tits...

• Old-T
  • 05-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Model Jelena Jensen:

Niiiiice, Old-T.
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Wish I could take credit for it, I'm just a humble admierer.
  • CJ7
  • 05-21-2013, 05:39 PM
whew ..

Keeley Hazell. Some of the best naturals around...AND she has a sex tape!!!!

• Old-T
  • 05-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Catherine Bell:

Accidental boobiage from Miranda Kerr during a photo shoot:

Jenny McCarthy

• Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 05:42 AM
I got to meet Jenny McCarthy briefly. Stunningly beautiful, amazingly vapid. Came across as the prototype dumb blonde of every dumb blonde joke you have ever heard.
I got to meet Jenny McCarthy briefly. Stunningly beautiful, amazingly vapid. Came across as the prototype dumb blonde of every dumb blonde joke you have ever heard. Originally Posted by Old-T
But did you fuck her?

"Briefly" might still allow time for a quickie.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 01:00 PM
No, it wasn't that kind of meeting opportunity. I certainly would have if I had had the chance.

I talked with a guy who did have the chance (he is a whole lot better looking, richer, and a bit of a celebrity). He said she was one very uninhibited lady and essentially sexually insatiable. Dumb blondes are not my typical type but I would make an exception for that one.
No, it wasn't that kind of meeting opportunity. I certainly would have if I had had the chance.

I talked with a guy who did have the chance (he is a whole lot better looking, richer, and a bit of a celebrity). He said she was one very uninhibited lady and essentially sexually insatiable. Dumb blondes are not my typical type but I would make an exception for that one. Originally Posted by Old-T
Did he fuck her before or after Jim Carry married her?
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Before.
Before. Originally Posted by Old-T
Damn.

She was still cute back then and had not yet become an expert on immunology.