Is ANYONE watching "Breaking Bad"?

Two more nights!
One more night. Is everyone ready for the ride? What happened to the house? Walt and a 60 caliber machine gun? A lot of people are going to die. Reminds me of Game of Thrones. Which makes me think of a joke. A Lannister and a Stark walk into a bar, everyone dies. Originally Posted by yugdlo
Funny. I think that there are two episodes left, though.

Tomorrow night and one more. The anticipation is just terrible!
the spin off is supposed to be a prequel to BB. Originally Posted by JCM800
I must have missed a few posts when I posted above. Sorry about that! (need caffeine!)

Yes. That's what I read. That the Saul spinoff is going to be about him before Breaking Bad.
Funny. I think that there are two episodes left, though.

Tomorrow night and one more. The anticipation is just terrible! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yep, two more episodes. I meant one more night tell the next episode. Will it be a fast moving wild ride like last week? I think so. Anyone watching Under the Dome with Dean Norris "Hank"? I see a little of Walter White in his character.
I've had my own bb marathon with Netflix and watching the newest ones online. This is a great show.
My favorite interlude of the entire series is the Crystal Blue Persuasion song/montage in Episode 8 of Season 5, 'Gliding Over All'. I have watched it dozens of times!
  • LNK
  • 09-21-2013, 06:26 PM
One more night. Is everyone ready for the ride? What happened to the house? Walt and a 60 caliber machine gun? A lot of people are going to die. Reminds me of Game of Thrones. Which makes me think of a joke. A Lannister and a Stark walk into a bar, everyone dies. Originally Posted by yugdlo
Sorry, can't let this go, it's an M60, which is a .30 caliber machine gun.
I must have missed a few posts when I posted above. Sorry about that! (need caffeine!)

Yes. That's what I read. That the Saul spinoff is going to be about him before Breaking Bad. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That's good news. For my money, Saul's best scene was when he visited Walt in the classroom.

This show is coming to a decent conclusion, but does anyone agree it was a far better show in the beginning?
Also, tonight is the penultimate episode, so in an artistic sense, this should really be the big show, all the major questions answered. Surely, the last episode should put a cap on it, maybe have a twist, and iron out the details, but the fireworks will most likely come tonight. For example, in The Shield's penultimate episode, Vic Mackey went stoolie and Shane offed himself, and the main character's fates were sealed.

I have a feeling BB will not fit this model, and that tonight's episode will bring Walt from his escape to his return, and the big shootout (or not) will be next week.

After which I'll be stuck with Homeland, until Justified is back on. Low Winter Sun is kind of lame, and FX's The Bridge is an embarrassment.
Still processing, still in awe.
OK, does anybody NOT think Todd is a psychopath at this point?

I did not see that coming.
I just hope Skylar, the bitch, gets killed in the end. In the beginning of the show I wanted to hump her ... now I just want her snotty character to die away. Their relationship always meant more to Walt than Skylar.

I did not see that coming. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That guy is a fucking stud. If there's to be a spin-off series, just name it 'Todd'. That scene on the porch, psycho, yet gentle, painless, without the boy around. Got his point across. After all, Jesse is a whiny crybaby junkie bitch.

I loved Todd's impish grin when Lydia said, "that's Heisenberg levels."

Perhaps the point of the series:

"No matter how much you got, how do you turn your back on more?"
That's good news. For my money, Saul's best scene was when he visited Walt in the classroom.

This show is coming to a decent conclusion, but does anyone agree it was a far better show in the beginning? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I think that at the beginning of the show, the concept was really fresh and just so different that when watching it, there was more to just enjoy. Or laugh at. Or go "Oh Jesus!". There wasn't so much angst because of it ending. Makes for a different viewing "feel".

Also, tonight is the penultimate episode, so in an artistic sense, this should really be the big show, all the major questions answered. Surely, the last episode should put a cap on it, maybe have a twist, and iron out the details, but the fireworks will most likely come tonight. For example, in The Shield's penultimate episode, Vic Mackey went stoolie and Shane offed himself, and the main character's fates were sealed.

I have a feeling BB will not fit this model, and that tonight's episode will bring Walt from his escape to his return, and the big shootout (or not) will be next week.

After which I'll be stuck with Homeland, until Justified is back on. Low Winter Sun is kind of lame, and FX's The Bridge is an embarrassment. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I watched The Bridge thinking that it might be really great. I couldn't get into it.

Thanks for teaching me a new word. Penultimate. I had to look it up. I just love learning new words and so thank you!

I thought that there would be more "fireworks" then there were last night. As it was, that Todd killing of Jesse's friend was the one thing that I went "wow" to. The other stuff was just interesting.

Still processing, still in awe. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I still feel that my feelings about Walt Jr. being representative of why I don't think that children should be raised to be completely clueless and innocent still stands. I wished that he had a more mature reaction to his father's call.

I wasn't expecting Saul to be running away, either. That surprised me as well.

I did not see that coming. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I didn't, either. What did Todd whisper before shooting her? Was it no offense? Are you kidding me?